Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would anyone like to rp?

@[member="Jacob Remmington"] : sorry. I got sick lol. I'm working on our thread now :)

@[member="Lady Silencia"] : let's do it! Koga is currently harvesting power from sentient beings. Wanna tag along and slaughter some innocent people?

@[member="Arumi Zy"] : Psh! You know you love this Twi'Lek and all of her snuggles!

@[member="Leina Snowfire"] : can it be a tea party of death? I could make some zombies....

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

@[member="Jacob Remmington"] : look for that thread by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I got super sick with an upper respiratory infection. :(

@[member="Lady Silencia"] : well, it looks like I'll have to hunt down old @[member="Quietus"] and see if there's some trouble we can get into.

@[member="Ronin Wendigo"] : omg! *pounces* RP buddy! I ♡ you!

@[member="Koga"]

Koga said:
@[member="Jacob Remmington"] : look for that thread by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I got super sick with an upper respiratory infection. :(

@[member="Lady Silencia"] : well, it looks like I'll have to hunt down old @[member="Quietus"] and see if there's some trouble we can get into.

@[member="Ronin Wendigo"] : omg! *pounces* RP buddy! I ♡ you!
* is pounce upon* Well nice see you back too sweet cheeks lol but anyways looking forward to rp with you again one these days.

@[member="Ronin Wendigo"] : we should do a thread soon! I'm very excited to write with you and see your character here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom