Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why So Many Families?

Matriarch Sabrathan said:
Why not the Sabrathans? We're not as wide spread as the Zambranos, or may not have as much "fun" as the Ticons, we're just a bit more secretive in our dealings is all.

[member="Mrrew"]

Alaina Moxla said:
[member="Mrrew"] hey big guy make a Ticon we do have the whole under ground criminal.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
Sekairos are funner.
Still crazy, often powerful, and generally less likely to be pompous pricks.
Zambranos, you know I love you guys.
Most of you, at least.
Or maybe just, like, 2.
:D

Diego Ticon said:
Ticon's have more fun.
MAKE ONE FOR ALL THE FAMILIES

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

For the sole purpose of one-upmanship:
-I have a semi-prehensile tail
-My claws shred durasteel
-I don't waste my time looking like an idjit, howling at a elliptical rock in the sky
-My little finger is more desirable than your entire clan

*yawn*

So yeah.

Mrrew said:
[member="Diego Ticon"] - Who leads the Ticons, again? >.>

*Tempted to make an upcoming character idea I have a Ticon*
They're loosely connected to the Red Ravens since the eldest brother is Colap Ticon. But they can fit in anywhere in the galaxy.

<------This guy just joined the Republic.

PM me if you have questions

Also Merrill, deWinter, Centurion, Cavataio, Starkiller, Draclau, Marzullo, Hinata, Midori...

There are several family dynasties for every individual Star Wars RP site, and a lot of them cross over. The ones you listed are just the ones that are currently prominent on Chaos. They're nowhere near the only ones, or even the biggest overall families. People like having connections with their characters, and one of the best ways to do that is make relatives. This has been going on for years. The family tree is practically a timey-wimey ball by this point.

Families are a thing. They've pretty much always been a thing. We're not even really bad about them here.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Mrrew"]

And they think this is bad... try intswrp...

giphy.gif

My tail is bushy and keeps me warm.
Claws have ripped through several throats.
Our legs are evolved so we can win any race against most humanoids.
Said howling has been known to shatter bones when NOT directed at the moon.
Agility to move through trees.
As for your little finger... royal family beats kitty in the litter box.

[member="Meeristali Peradun"]

Oka Osaa

*Grabs a blaster slowly and aims for his head* Its not suicide, just headache medicine. I promise.

Can we all just agree you all are the the Brady Bunch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom