Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why So Many Families?

Oka Osaa

I just would like to know why there's three families on the loose. Just wondering because they're asking people into their family like a cult. Kinda creepy.
- Ticon
- Zambrano
- Sabrathan

1643190.jpg
Why not so many families?​

Oka Osaa

I just don't understand. Does like one person made forty different characters to qualify as a family or something? I have no problem with i but its kinda odd three different families pop up at the same time lol.

[member="Doctor Zendu"] The Most Likely Cause

Well in my case I currently have Matriarch Sabrathan, and I know there are a couple other writers willing to join the Sabrathan Family. So I think it's more than just one person making multiple characters with the same last name. Likewise, it is also a nice little bit to add to the roleplaying, having a standing network of characters that one can turn to for further character development.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Malik Rodarch

M
There are many more families than that out there.

People just make friends and want to roleplay with each other beyond the realm of having their characters bone.

Unless incest.

Oka Osaa

Probably incest. Just kidding

Okay, I see why now. They're like the Illuminati I suppose. You can come in but not out thing? Lol. But seriously, its cool that you guys do that. Enhances the roleplaying a bit I guess.

Why not the Sabrathans? We're not as wide spread as the Zambranos, or may not have as much "fun" as the Ticons, we're just a bit more secretive in our dealings is all.

[member="Mrrew"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom