Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why OP, You're Looking A Little Thin

A powerful speech, @[member="Ayden Cater"]. I hope it helps as I've always liked OP and I would very much like to see it flourish again.

If I wasn't surrounded by Republicans I'd give joining a serious consideration. Alas...

It is human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb. Inevitably many will fault the hands upon the sword which felled Typhon, the Ordo Malleus. But the Inquisition merely performs the duty of its office. To further fear them is redundant; to hate them, heretical. Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced the hands of the Inquisition. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their own fate by coming to the Emperor's service.

I mean... >.> *bleats harmlessly*

ITS OKAY OP I BROUGHT FOOD LETS GET FAT

junk_food.jpg

Kaine Zambrano said:
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
CAST DOWN THE CORPSE EMPEROR!
wat. no. gtfo @[member="Kaine Zambrano"].

Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts!
Boils, bogeys, rot and pus!
Blisters, fevers, weeping sores!
From your wounds the fester pours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom