Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why OP, You're Looking A Little Thin

The coffee is just a myth.
I know several people who drink some every day and are still around 6 feet.

But caffeine messes with my system (and already high heart rate), so I'm not supposed to have any unless I need to (migraines).
And I have asthma.
No smoking for me.
Ever.
I dun wan to die early.

Rebellious Vanguard
*Eyes the crazy woman singing* Uh, anyone got an I-love-me jacket handy? I think she needs it...

Knight.....I'll allow this. Only cause it's probably true, somehow.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
PLAY NICE OR I KICK YOUR ASS AND SICK CIRCE ON YOU/MAKE SURE SHE NEVER LOVES YOU AGAIN
AND I'LL SPAM YOU WITH YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF JUSTIN BIEBER/BEIBER/BEAVER
I mean, er, play nice or you get to go into the time out corner.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
PLAY NICE OR I KICK YOUR ASS AND SICK CIRCE ON YOU/MAKE SURE SHE NEVER LOVES YOU AGAIN
AND I'LL SPAM YOU WITH YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF JUSTIN BIEBER/BEIBER/BEAVER
I mean, er, play nice or you get to go into the time out corner.
*Uncanny Dodge*

I do not recall going through an identity crisis. I recall successfully fighting Velok on Metalorn. Then as Exarch during the Protectorship of @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] leading the campaign to wipe out the Bando Gora, culminating with them all being killed on Gehenna (the major faction plot OP had for most of its existence), Sio getting crippled again in the process and pushing rearmament so that OP forces got new heavy hitting toys. Would have led OP ground forces in the Downfall and probably died in the last stand with Tegaea if the Axis powers had invaded. Likewise Moira and other OP chars were at Yaga Minor, not to mention providing foreign policy advice on how OP could get out of its isolation.

Regardless, former Exarch Siobhan Kerrigan and former MICO Director Moira Skaldi have moved on. Siobhan to private enterprise with Tegaea's corporation Firemane, Moira to...her own cause with Maelion - Archangel and the Age of Steel.

Good luck with keeping the faction going. Word of advice, things have changed a great deal in the Galaxy. One cannot sit on old laurels. The Republic for one is not being run by peace in our time people anymore and OP is not the uncontested ruler of the western rim anymore. People who 'want to get things done' and 'fight the darkness' have alternate groups to look to - TRA, AoL, Republic, even TGE, which in structure is quite similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom