Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the most evil/most powerful Sith/Jedi?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
You know who gets my vote? Exar fething Kun. The man learns from Naga Sadow, then destroys him; subverts a good chunk of the Jedi Order; learns from Freedon Nadd, then destroys him; kills his age's equivalent of Yoda, and convinces the Order that the guy had promoted him to Jedi Master; busts into the Senate to rescue his Apprentice, mind-controlls them all, murders the Chancellor and kills his age's OTHER equivalent of Yoda on the way out; stages mass murder of Jedi Masters; then, when driven back to his homeworld by the treachery of his Apprentice and the combined forces of the galaxy, drains the life from his remaining servants and binds his soul to his home for four thousand years. Then he possesses Skywalker's greatest student and has him use a superweapon to wipe out a few little worlds. He also kills Luke Skywalker.

You don't screw with Exar fething Kun.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The Jedi Academy trilogy. They managed to beat Kun and Luke came back to life, but he was legit dead - body lying in state, ready for the funeral, spirit puttering around.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Oh right, I thought you mean dead-dead. As in Darth Maul dead.

Thank God they didn't drag Maul back from the grave because he was a personality-lacking but cool character and shove him awkwardly into a generally poor TV series that will ruin a generation of star wars fans... right?

Youre crazy if you think that Revan is the strongest! I put him in the top 20 but thats about it; not that top 20 is incredibly high considering the millions of jedi and sith. He was strong yes, but we have to consider that most of his skill came from his overall intelligence which is why he was such a great military leader. With that being said, he is strong in the force, but not strong enough to be considered a genius of the force(note: he is a genius overall dont get me wrong). Strongest force wielder goes to Thon followed by Darth Bane and Exar Kun(When he had his force powers enhanced with the Muur Tailsment). Most evil would be Darth Sidious, he killed without mercy and was known for torturing people for no reason, Darth Nihilus wasn't evil to the core because in a way he was just survivng based on consumption of other lives: it was his nature he didnt have a choice.

Most evil Sith: Sith Emperor in TOR
Wanted to kill everything and everyone ever for no apparent reason than because he was born evil
Most powerful Sith: Palpatine
And you know it

Darth Apparatus said:
Most evil Sith: Sith Emperor in TOR
Wanted to kill everything and everyone ever for no apparent reason than because he was born evil
Most powerful Sith: Palpatine
And you know it
To a certain extent I agree, Palpatine is incredibly powerful and I have him at #6 among all time powerful characters(Including Jedi). So if we account for a margin of error, he is Ranked anywhere from 1 to 11. The Sith Emperor is one of the few sith that I dont bother studying because personally I was bummed that there is someone besides Bane and Andeedu that can use Essence Transfer to such a degree.

Bottom line is that the most evil Sith is the one that uses sith alchemy to make breast milk into glue, and when the baby is being fed, he glues his lips shut on accident and no one can hear his screams......

Well, to go in the opposite direction...

Most good Jedi: Yoda
Probably has more people directly following his own sayings in real life than any other Jedi, if that counts for anything

Most powerful Jedi: Luke Skywalker
It isn't even funny.

I'm not sure about Jedi. I used to think Qui Gon, but then I watched TPM again and watched as every decision he made was kinda stupid. Most powerful would probably be Luke, as the hack EU writers morphed him from a relatable farm-boy underdog into an nigh-omnipotent Force God, so I have little love for his character these days.
As for Sith, most powerful and evil would probably be Sidious imo. I'm not really a fan of mustache-twirling Sith that think they're so evil, but what Plapatine did just came naturally. The guy was just an a-hole with too much power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom