Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the most evil/most powerful Sith/Jedi?

Interesting hypothesis. I don't recall anything in the old medical journals about the change in scent of one's breath based on the content of their words or the physiological changes that can suggest a lie. But maybe you're just saying "whenever she opens her mouth, she lies, so therefore her breath = lie!".

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Most evil Sith is Sidious.
Most powerful Jedi is Windu. He almost killed the emperor, but he got stabbed by Anakin as he was doing so.

Sorry, I have to say either Nihilus or Revan, for most powerful. In a fight Nihilus would win, of course, because he would just suck the life energy and power out of him like a mosquito in a juice box, but Revan, as I am told, was so powerful that he was able to use the Force to live on hundreds of years after the events of the Old Republic. Not sure if that's true or not, but here's something else: Revan wasn't just powerful, he was influential. Without Battle Meditation, he inspired half of the Jedi Order to follow him into the Mandalorian Wars. The only reason he was captured by the Jedi in the first place was because Malak turned on him and fired on Revan's ship in a complete blindside. And even then, he was so powerful that they couldn't just capture him, they had to wipe his memory too, to prevent him from escaping and slaughtering the Jedi.

For most evil, probably Darth Sidious. The man waited in the shadows like a Spider, just waiting for the right moment to crush the Jedi Order.

For scariest, freaking Darth Sion, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom