Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the most evil/most powerful Sith/Jedi?

Darren Onyx

D
Star Wars Robot Chicken Episode III anyone? Darth Jar Jar revealed himself to be the one controlling/manipulating Palpatine. True Story Bra.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sith: Anybody who becomes a Physical Manifestation of the Darkside. Palpatine Reborn, Nilious, etc.
Jedi: Anybody who becomes a Physical Manifestation of the Lightside and achieves Oneness. Anakin Skywalker, Anakin Solo, etc.

Im sticking to revan, he had an understanding of the force that not even a dark lord of the sith could understand, only the emporor of nethema could relate to his power

yeah, with kain, he was unmatchable in physical combat, which was one of the reasons i liked him, he wasnt all force. Also he had the orbalisk armor, which made him pretty much invincible until he got them off. the rule of two implied that there was always the master and the apprentice, and when the apprentic was strong enough they would kill the master. Another thing i loved about bane was his philosophy, the strong would take what they want and the weak would be killed.

Darren Onyx

D
I thought, oh wait. Sorry I was about to say that Krayt created it but he reestablished it after Sidious and Vader's death. And regarding to your previous comment about Revan, I would agree but, like Vader, he came back to the light. Had he not come back, he probably would have wiped out the Jedi though. So he is strong but he came back.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
yes kain was really good that way and you have to think that revan kind of did the same thing as vader. both were evil both somehow went to the darkside and both returned from it. the only difference between them that i can tell was that vader died by sacrafising himself to save his son. and revan dissapeared.

Time to weigh in on this discussion.

For Jedi, I'm going to say Mace Mother*****ing Windu. He practices a form of saber combat that's very close to being a Dark Side style, and he manages to stay loyal to the Jedi. That takes dedication.

Sith, I'm going to go way back for this one and say Sorzus Syn. Yes, all the other Sith we've mentioned are pretty darn evil, but Syn is much eviler....or is it more evil? Why? Because he practically created the Sith. All the other Sith owe this guy.

Z3R0 said:
damn so jar jar was behind it all along.
It's funny, because it is all Jar-Jar's fault if you think about it.

That all depends really. True Sith, or what Sith are considered to be now. Darth Sidious would be though, if we're going on say how he was written etc. Was described as the most powerful Sith of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom