Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the most evil/most powerful Sith/Jedi?

Darren Onyx

D
I think that the most evil would be Nihilus, just because he was able to consume living things (even planets and star systems) using the force. Most powerful goes to Revan who could have, had his mind not been wiped, taken down the entire Jedi Order.

As for Jedi. I think the definition of Jedi is clearly Qui Gon Jinn. This is clearly demonstrated while fighting with Maul. Instead of readying himself to fight he instead meditated. He also knew the Skywalker's would bring down the dark side (maybe not Anakin but Luke).

What do you all think?

i think you are right about the sith. but the jedi? i think that it is actualy Anakin. he was very powerful before his fall but later he understood that he was evil. so he (kind of) sacraficed himself to save his son and unnamed daughter (he didnt know that lea was his daughter) from the very thing that he had become. the sacrafice was selfless and brave. he could have let his sone die and he would rule the galaxy. but he chose his family over power.

I have read some of the books and i would say as in for dark Jedi, Darth zannah, i was awed by how she commanded the force, i cant say much because of major spoilers, and for jedi i would say revan (in his later years) was extremely strong in the force, he even manipulated the sith lord scorge into helping him destroy the sith (once again i cant say much because of spoilers)

I would have to say for power Exar Kun, because he was able to use the dark side to go even beyond death. For evil genius I would have to say Darth Sidious, for engineering the near decimation of the entire Jedi Order, issuance of Order 66, forming the first Galactic Empire and kicking Mace Windu's butt. It takes an exceptionally gifted mind to create not one but two fully functioning Death Stars.

For Jedi (not being their biggest fans) I would have to say Yoda. A gifted swordsman, philosopher and amusing old coot. He wasn't afraid to put Luke through the harsh trials to strengthen his core, not one ounce of mercy or weakness in his small frame. Not bad for his age.

Darren Onyx

D
I think maybe Zannah. She was fairly powerful. But I don't think she would beat Nihilus in a fight.

For sure Zannah, she was awesome in the Bane trilogy. Bane himself was really powerful both physically and in the Dark Side, but I think Sidious takes the cake. He was one of the most proficient Lightsaber duelists in Star Wars History, being a Master of every form, and one of the most powerful force users as well, knowing Sith Alchemy and other Dark Side abilities. Besides that, he was also a mastermind, having organized Order 66 and playing both sides during the Clone Wars.

I'm the greatest Sith Lord that will ever live! That's a fact... lol who am I kidding? I'm a fat man how tosses bones at the poor simply to see them rip each others throats out, and then when I'm done watching I steal the bone from the winner (oh, and by the way those poor people were the Jedi when I'm finished with them).

ANYWAY, I think that most powerful goes to Nihilis, not the most evil. The most evil in my opinion would Vader, so far down the path he no longer feels ANYTHING at all EVER (although that may be because of the prosthetic) and is even willing to maim or even kill his own son. That takes a certain level of darkness to be like that.

As for the Jedi..... I'm pulling at straws here other than the cliche remark of Yoda. That's like saying I'm Batman to win an argument (which, let's be honest, wins every time).

I'm Batman

Darren Onyx

D
But Vader converted. Plus Nihilus was like a demon. He is like the Mysterious Stranger of the Star Wars Universe. If it was only the Trilogies then maybe Vader but including the EU it is Nihilus.

Darren Onyx

D
I just don't see him being considered evil because in the end he sacrificed himself. But hey, Vader is pretty bad-ass.

yeah. but think about what he did when he was a sith. he was leading army after army to slaughter jedi and republic people. he even went in to battle here and there. and to do all of that when he was part machine? yeah thats bad-ass. lol

Ava Solborne

A
I think too, that Yoda is very powerful... He would be the most powerful in my opinion, if there weren't Anakin. Yoda is just so wise, has skills, he can use the Force very powefully... But yes, Anakin is better in the Force.

But I don't know anything about the most powerful/evil Sith.

Darren Onyx

D
I think Qui Gon is stronger. Maybe Yoda is wiser but I think Qui Gon is like a pure individual. He was never angry, demanding, he never had doubt in himself or those around him. I think in the end he knew Anakin would make the right choice. I also believe he knew he was going to die. Lets remember he taught Yoda and Obi Wan how to be force ghosts. That is powerful for Jedi.

true and i agree with you on that. but to me he always seemd like one of thoes (no offence) treehuger like people. he would respect everyone even if they were a sith. it was a humble personalty.

Ava Solborne

A
I still stick to Yoda... No, wait! The most powerful Jedi is Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 1 Episode 8: Bombad Jedi)! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom