Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you?

These tests are always a bit to obvious, so it really comes down to which character you want to be.

That said.

Emperor Palpatine

What is thy bidding My Master? You are Emperor Palpatine. No One and I mean NO ONE disobeys your wishes. If they do you will see to it personally that they are put down like the rabid dogs they are.

You are loyal to no one but your own agenda and ego. Your ability to be a sales man is legendary because you pulled the wool over the eyes of the entire senate and galaxy.

You tricked your way into becoming Emperor and now they have no choice but to obey your every command. You rule over your apprentice Darth Vader like a father figure but you know he does have the power to destroy you should he ever wish to realize his true potential.

That is why you keep him tied down as much as possible. You are so powerful in the Dark Side your body deteriorates much faster and therefore you have to keep using clone bodies.

No body can beat you except Master Yoda and as far as you know he is dead. Its good to be King, but somewhere you know it wont last.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Boba Fett

You are Boba Fett. You never play by the rules. You have had an issue with authority ever since you watched the Jedi Police murder your Father before your eyes.

You hate the Jedi and all they stand for. You and your clone brothers have tried to hunt them down, but you don't even work for the Empire. You work for the highest bidder.

You are damn good at your job and proud of it. You are after Han Solo because he is the only one that keeps slipping away its the principle of the thing.

You and Jaba have a good arrangement but you know you will move on someday if you find someone with more money. Life is good for now and you have the true freedom to live your life unlike most anyone in the galaxy.

Who needs the force when you have guns, will and determination. Ahh Life is sweet.. Just make sure you keep your Jet Pack working good, Mr. Billy Badass.

Darth Vader

Kneels Greetings Dark Lord of the Sith. You are Lord Darth Vader Master of the Dark Side and apprentice to the Emperor of the Galaxy Palpatine.

You gave up on Love and happiness long ago. Now, serving your Master and stomping out anyone who dare stand in your way is what you enjoy.

While you excel in using the ways of the Force you have always felt more comfortable answering to someone else rather than taking full responsibility for your actions.

You are strong, Powerful and full of Ego but something or someone is hold you back from your true potential.

Perhaps its because you have always felt alone in the Galaxy. Finding your Son might help you see the light again. Whatever you do, know that you are truly powerful even more so than you believe.

Chewbacca (Chewie)

You are a Hairball Wookie known as Chewbacca. Sometimes you ask yourself if you had been better off being enslaved by the Imperials considering some of the situations Han gets you into.

However you know you love Han. He is your best friend and you would do anything for him despite your life debt. Though you do miss your wife and kids back on kashyyyk.

You are an awesome mechanic, technical geek and all around handy guy. Your a pretty awesome pilot too. You spend your free time gambling online or playing other games of chance. What Han doesn't know is you are really good at it too.

You have a large stash of credits but he never asks to borrow them. You are saving up for your retirement anyway.

You are not silent by any means but few people really understand you so you hide yourself in your work or memories of home.

You are the epitome of a best friend and Han knows he can always count on you.

I apparently got Yoda... even though I chose pretty much every answer I could regarding the Dark Side of the Force. Odd this is.

Oh wow, Dar'rak got Yoda and his Master got Dath Vader....

Your Results

Jedi Master Yoda

Wise with the Force are you. Much Wisdom I sense in you Master Yoda. The ways of the Force you must teach to others. Things before they happen you sense.

Always friends question you. Advice you give, and seek they do. Make the Galaxy seem calm and stable you do. Whatever your path in life may be, likely it will still be that of teacher.

The Big Picture see you can. Wise beyond your years you seem. Though they may not always take your advice, students appreciate you always.

Piss you off I shall not, because despite your wisdom you are perhaps the most proficient of all in using the ways of the Force.

Namaste Master Yoda.

( I feel conflicted. Being a Sith for 16 years irl and I get this result. )
Jedi Master Yoda​
Wise with the Force are you. Much Wisdom I sense in you Master Yoda. The ways of the Force you must teach to others. Things before they happen you sense.

Always friends question you. Advice you give, and seek they do. Make the Galaxy seem calm and stable you do. Whatever your path in life may be, likely it will still be that of teacher.

The Big Picture see you can. Wise beyond your years you seem. Though they may not always take your advice, students appreciate you always.

Piss you off I shall not, because despite your wisdom you are perhaps the most proficient of all in using the ways of the Force.

Namaste Master Yoda.

Alendarius Veygar

A

Kneels Greetings Dark Lord of the Sith. You are Lord Darth Vader Master of the Dark Side and apprentice to the Emperor of the Galaxy Palpatine.

You gave up on Love and happiness long ago. Now, serving your Master and stomping out anyone who dare stand in your way is what you enjoy.

While you excel in using the ways of the Force you have always felt more comfortable answering to someone else rather than taking full responsibility for your actions.

You are strong, Powerful and full of Ego but something or someone is hold you back from your true potential.

Perhaps its because you have always felt alone in the Galaxy. Finding your Son might help you see the light again. Whatever you do, know that you are truly powerful even more so than you believe.

I am satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom