Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you?

Emperor Palpatine

What is thy bidding My Master? You are Emperor Palpatine. No One and I mean NO ONE disobeys your wishes. If they do you will see to it personally that they are put down like the rabid dogs they are.

You are loyal to no one but your own agenda and ego. Your ability to be a sales man is legendary because you pulled the wool over the eyes of the entire senate and galaxy.

You tricked your way into becoming Emperor and now they have no choice but to obey your every command. You rule over your apprentice Darth Vader like a father figure but you know he does have the power to destroy you should he ever wish to realize his true potential.

That is why you keep him tied down as much as possible. You are so powerful in the Dark Side your body deteriorates much faster and therefore you have to keep using clone bodies.

No body can beat you except Master Yoda and as far as you know he is dead. Its good to be King, but somewhere you know it wont last.

.... Interesting

Chewbacca (Chewie)

You are a Hairball Wookie known as Chewbacca. Sometimes you ask yourself if you had been better off being enslaved by the Imperials considering some of the situations Han gets you into.

However you know you love Han. He is your best friend and you would do anything for him despite your life debt. Though you do miss your wife and kids back on kashyyyk.

You are an awesome mechanic, technical geek and all around handy guy. Your a pretty awesome pilot too. You spend your free time gambling online or playing other games of chance. What Han doesn't know is you are really good at it too.

You have a large stash of credits but he never asks to borrow them. You are saving up for your retirement anyway.

You are not silent by any means but few people really understand you so you hide yourself in your work or memories of home.

You are the epitome of a best friend and Han knows he can always count on you.

---

I'm the Wookiee. I'm the bloody Wookie. Which really isn't that surprising if your name is @[member="Ayden Cater"] or @[member="Aleidis Ijet"].

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me.

Han Solo the Smugler

You my friend are a Scoundrel a Smuggler and according to some quite Scruffy Looking but you are also an all around good guy Han Solo, you just hope that part doesn't get out.

So you dropped a few shipments on the run from the Imperials, who hasn't? What few people know however is you used to be an Imperial. You picked up your best friend Chewie because of a Life Debt.

You saved his life and in the process ruined your Imperial career. Now you are a smuggler but hey everybody has to pay the bills you just do it how you know you can.

Despite your best intentions you fell in Love with that Impossible woman the Princess. Something about her just makes you warm inside. You know she has a hard as carbon exterior but inside you suspect she is as vulnerable as a baby Mynock.

You do however have issues with commitment but so far your blaster hasn't failed you and all that Luck seems to hold your affairs together including your ship.

Jar Jar Binks

You are Jar Jar Binks. You mean well in all you do but somehow you always seem to screw things up really bad. Although strangely sometimes that works in your favor.

The Force works through you in a mysterious way, while it may seem on the outside to most that you are a bumbling idiot your true depth of character and big heart shines through.

You really are naive about the galaxy as you want to see the good in everyone, sometimes that touches people more than you know even if they are laughing at you really hard.

Sometimes the most important thing to you at the moment is what to put in your stomach. Food is a big past time for you and you like to show off the use of your tongue even if it isn't always polite.

Strangely you find woman are attracted to you despite your bumbling, perhaps its that tongue of yours. Who knows.

You are the comic relief of the Star Wars Galaxy but that is sometimes far more important than power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom