Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Staff is discussing currently.

8a76aa16916bbf2cb415f2bd24c3e2c8.png

Just the thought of all the original Mandalorian writers who've left, coming back, hanging out for three months, and going Y E E T?

Where's my popcorn gif?

No, but seriously, this is a terrible idea and will kick open the salt mines so hard you'd think a faction is getting invaded multiple times again. And the abuse potential, holy ****.

Like, part of me just wants to see the world burn but...not like this. This ain't it chief.

Darth Metus said:
No, but seriously, this is a terrible idea and will kick open the salt mines so hard you'd think a faction is getting invaded multiple times again. And the abuse potential, holy ****. Like, part of me just wants to see the world burn but...not like this. This ain't it chief.

29w452.jpg

What is to keep me from joining every single major faction now just to take parts of them down later on? What is the definition of activity in this regard? A BYOO post or two in every dominion during those 90 days?

To be honest I don't understand the need for a new set of rules around a not so new concept. Schism has happened in the past (with a hefty amount of salt) without the rules and no doubt will happen again. Call me an idealist, but the best way to do schism is organically through RP and yes over some time and for it to make sense to develop.

Salt will happen with or without rules.

To me, all this is going to do is pigeon hole yet another form of plot line/story arc into an event rather than a natural progression of role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom