Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What MMOrpgs do you play?

I don't have any major problems with WoW (apart from the storytelling, which makes me cringe) and its PvP is incredible. Love it. Played it for a year or two after BFA dropped and wasn't disappointed in the least.

But FFXIV is my one true love. 3,000 hours logged, most classes at cap... I'm approaching critical levels of hype for Shadowbringers. Our tiny guild is gonna marathon the crap out of it.

Theophenes

Stark raving silly
I've gotten into City of heroes again, because that exists again. And frankly, while the machine is showing its age, I love it, goofiness and all.

Theophenes

Stark raving silly
[member="Fabula Caromed"]

I'm on via the Homecoming/Score servers, mostly on the Everlasting shard, because I love me some dumb supervillain roleplay. :devil:

[member="Fabula Caromed"]

I AM HYPED FOR FFXIV SHADOWBRINGERS REEEEEE I can't wait. What server and such are you on? What class do you main :D

[member="Twilight"]

TBH I wouldn't call FFXIV a wow killer, its been on the market the same time and offers different things than WoW. The only thing that is killing WoW is blizzard itself - they're the only ones that can kill that beast and they're doing it quite brilliantly. FFXIV wasn't created to kill WoW.

Hyperion. Currently AST, though I'm taking a break from it in ShB to try gunbreaker. I'm an incurable FFVIII buff and I refuse to waste this opportunity.

A little silly how much effort I put into my healer gear in prep for the expac if I'm just gonna let it sit in my armory, but my cares are not. I am so ready to be one of the hundreds of edgy Squall clones.

Main Elder Scrolls Online

Trying to get myself into Guild Wars 2

Played Albion Online
Played Runescape
Played Perfect World International
Played Mabinogi
Played Maple Story 2
Played Star Wars: The Old Republic
Played Dungeons & Dragons Online
Played Blade & Soul

None, at the moment, but I've played heaps of WoW and SWTOR in the past. I just have the bad habit of letting MMOs take over my life until I burn out, and quit. Wash, rinse, repeat. I don't need them taking over my life right at the moment, so... no MMOs for this owl for the foreseeable future.

Single-player games are a safer option for me, lol.

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
Is SWTOR worth getting into? I've been watching the republic smuggler storyline and boy, does it look fun... However, I might end up getting as bored with it as I did with WoW, and I'll probably not bother if the population isn't high, as the in-universe's economy is entirely dependent on that last factor, more's the pity. It's the last official bastion of Disney-free content, so it couldn't hurt, I'm sure.

But, yeah, it'd be fun to be a pretty Cathar with a sense of honor, beyond this medium. <3

PC:
SWTOR - play it daily. I don’t raid nor do pvp much. I just like simple and fun rp with toons. Don’t have friends so I’m normally on fleet or starter worlds depending on toon rping or helping out strangers.

XBox:
Fallout 76 - Play this daily - hated it at first after I bought it but it grew on me. I spend my time server hopping and giving lower levels legendary weapons and armor I acquire for free to help them out (also food, water, etc). I like making friends in the game.

Star Trek Online - play this every couple of days to log in and not be kicked from my fleets for inactivity. Can’t really talk to anyone in the game and most queues are four people only who you’ll never see again. So I just log in, blow some things up, and mess around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom