Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Riskyr "Risk" Trafnal

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
(Work In Progress - Again, her fur color is all wrong compared to what I have in mind, but there aren't enough good Bothan pictures out there, more's the pity.)

highrise_hideout_by_acaciathorn_db68xzz-fullview.jpg

morning_on_the_battlefield_by_acaciathorn_db1dijd-fullview.jpg

are_you_fvckin_kidding_me_by_acaciathorn_datie9f-fullview.jpg

d8n4vnt-f361e7c9-20fb-4fe7-96a9-312f5af26acf.png

hoth_by_acaciathorn_d9j9hvs-fullview.jpg

(Character on leave until further notice, so I can focus on my much more successful alts.)

Last edited:
[member="Dauntless.Luna"] I'm game if you are, my Dear. Nice to meet a friendly face. It's a shame how Bothans are pretty rare, even back when the EU was still official, moreso with the Mouse's hostile takeover of a once-good franchise. But, oh well. The EU won't be dead as long as I'm around.

But, so long as you don't mind conversing with a classic basement dweller and slight grump, I hope we can get along wonderfully.

I would absolutely love to figure out something with you, maybe have you meet some really cool, like minded authors like myself. Since the site's PMs aren't working at the moment (*prays to almighty site gods*) I'm on discord if you want to plan something out. Grey Light #0015. It's how a lot of people on the site talk, you'll find out. :)

Hope to talk to you soon!

[member="Dauntless.Luna"] I just posted an RP entry in the Open RP section, if you'd like to check out my writing style... Literally just finished it. I hope we can PM ASAP.

I really quite enjoy it! It's a good start, and even if you don't get too many replies, its a very good start for your character. Also; Awesome to see you joined up with the CIS!! Hope to see you around the discord at some point. Or even within the dominion thread's that we have up.

Chandrilla is a littleeee out of the way for me to slide Luna in, but I'm sure we can figure something out eventually. :)

[member="Dauntless.Luna"] It's also set during the Imperial Era, so you'd probably have to use a different OC if you wanted to join, unless your character survives the Clone Wars and is merely on the run at that point. But, yeah, I do have a Bothan soldier who works for the CIS, but, as she's my single most complex OC to this day, I'll not get around to sharing her details for some time... Her backstory is HUGE.

But, anyway, I'm glad you liked what you saw, and I hope this missive finds you well. Happy creating and RPing, my Dear.

[member="Adari Etima"] The Bothan endured the petting as best she could, her lower lip trembling and extended out as she snuffled and did her best not to tear up, arms crossed in defiance over her scrawny torso...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom