Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What MMOrpgs do you play?

For PC:
  1. Star Citizen (Currently more active with this one)
  2. Atlas (I was very active till my guild quit)
  3. New World
  4. Life is Feudal MMO
  5. Project Zomboid
  6. Scum

Star Citizen so far to me is the only MMO that is making Strong progression with promise of long lasting survability in the market. Its a slow go but they are getting there.

Atlas is very much ARK's version of Pirates. Lots of fun but the chinese Zerg is real along with Mega Companies. Sailing your own ship that you ahd built is fekking amazing in this game. The graphics i love and the naval battles are fun.

New World is promising, being produced by Amazon that means its a triple A game with deep pockets. Servers run very well but the game is still pretty dry from me and the combat system is a bit lack luster.

Life is Feudal, had the best combat system but the game is a bust.

Project Zomboid is fun for those casual moments you want to jump into a Zombie survival

Scum............. There are some things i have done in this game that have made me question my morals. Like beating a black man to death with a guitar and then chopping him up into steaks that had fed me for a few days.

The game i am currently waiting for is Chronicles of Elyria. Lots of ambition and promise has been hinted at it but I am kinda worried with its very slow progression.

[member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"]

Honestly, nothing has really satisfied me since World of Warcraft. I do love these style of games but even The Old Republic failed to hold my attention as long as WoW did. Only when I was playing it with a friend did I really enjoy myself but Solo play wasn't anywhere nearly as entertaining.

Elder Scrolls Online just up and sucked, in my opinion. As much as I loved Skyrim and Oblivion, the MMO from Bethesda (Flashbacks to 76), just didn't work for me.

I have Scum on Steam, and DayZ on both PC and PS4. Console version needs a lot of work.

Otherwise, Red Dead Online on Console, as well as the Division 2.

I'm always on the lookout for a good MMO(RPG Especially).

[member="Ingrid L'lerim"] Star Citizen is very much worth it. As long as you understand that the game is still in early access and that what ever money you spend you are spending to help support their progress. With almost every new major patch they come out with it wipes the game you and your restart fresh testing all the new features.

[member="Ingrid L'lerim"] yeah, when/if you do just hit me up on Discord.

I remember my friend getting me into the game. He let me fly his super hornet. He just finish telling me that the entire time he has owned and flown that fighter he had never crashed it. So here i am not even ten minutes at the controls and i had already used his Hornet as a battering ram against a enemy ship. lol. He was speechless.

Booooo WoW, I quit that hussy. TBH the game is a hot mess and hasn't been good since Lich King. They sucked me in a few times with nostalgia, but NEVER AGAIN NOT TODAY SATAN!

tenor.gif

I do play FFXIV...

Yeah I'm a cat girl. >_> I CANT HELP IT​

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Destiny 2

Used to play Guild Wars 2 and FFXIV:ARR (cat-girls ftw!) but then my guilds got dumb and I quit both, years ago. meh.

Chance Bonaventure

C
Red Dead Online (PS4), I guess.

I have toyed with SWTOR, WoW and some others, but I don't generally have the time for long term investment in MMOs.

Nowadays I'm usually singleplayer or quick/easy games, like Red Dead, where I can log on > do some stuff quickly > log off.

SWTOR off course

Also plays Lord of the Rings Online sometimes, but it got boring after a while. Same applies for WOW

And I also play a game called Valnir Rok, a viking themed MMORPG, but not many plays it sadly

Chance Bonaventure

C
Oh, reminds me, I have a lifetime sub to LoTRO... probably should look into that again sometime.

[member="Kaine Australis"], totally understand, I feel the same by the way. So I hope with the expansion we'll get a lot single player content again, just like in the lastest two expansions.
I know lot of people hated that expansions, but I loved the Eternal Empire and Eternal Alliance's things... stuffs.

Twilight

Pfft I can pilot. Watch I'll use my nose!
1. Mabinogi (if you like being social, best game ever. Ok maybe tied with final fantasy they have more players and less difficult to learn the system......and better graphics. But I love it!)
2. Final Fantasy Online (WoW Killer)
6. Vindictus (combat is fun)

Aren't technically mmos but

3. Empiryon Galactic Survival (space engineers but better in almost every way)
4. Ark Survival Evolved (dinos........DINOS!!!)
5. Astroneer (I love the physical presence of resources and it's an over all very calming game) (Edit:Oh wait these last two aren't even large multiplayer games. Fail)
7. Ylands (I don't know I just like it)

Honorable Mention: Conan Exiles (Like ark but no dinos less taming and a better game. Aesthetic not for everyone though.)

You might think I play a lot of games based of this but actually I only spend 3 or so hours a week(depends on who is available to play with). I just like jumping to different games all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom