Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your Character's Alignment?

Maple Harte: Nuetral Good

Nine Lives: Chaotic Nuetral

The Amalgam: Chaotic Evil

Syd Celsius: Chaotic Good...used to be Chaotic Evil

Vera Mina: Nuetral Evil/Chaotic Nuetral

Westenra Mina: Lawful Good

Laertia Io: Chaotic Good

Moya Virtu: Nuetral Good

Maranon: Lawful Evil

For my current chars:

Gray Venasir: Chaotic Neutral

Sigyn Vanir: Neutral Good

Zamas Nall: Chaotic Good

Gina Venasir: True Neutral (haven't fleshed her out yet)

Darth Necrin: Lawful Evil

HK-51: Chaotic Evil

Alkor is Chaotic Neutral. Law means nothing to him. Only freedom. If someone tries to get in the way of that, and they won't back down, he'd kill them. He also won't go out of his way to actually make trouble.

Enlil is Lawful Neutral. The law comes before all else. Anyone who breaks it will be punished. The punishment will fit the crime. And he has no qualms with a harsh, even cruel punishment.

Xenro is Chaotic Evil. He cares very little for anything other than himself. Heavily invested in his experiments, which are grossly unethical at their worst, he is willing to do anything to satiate his thirst for knowledge. Coupled with his extreme, purist views on the Sith dogmas, he is not only evil, he's the worst kind of evil.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Oh... I may have gotten the meaning of this game wrong.

Ok, I would say I could be 'Awfully Good' to the point of possibly getting decimated by a sith just because I get on their nerve about it.
I think my goodness drives then even crazier.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom