Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Barbie B. (Barnabas)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
VAC9ODM.jpg

NAME: Barbie Barnabas, but you can call me Barbie B or simply BB

FAMILY: Lance Barnabas( father, deceased),

FACTION: Pirate... will look or create a good pirate faction. Just bear with me till I ....uhm....figure stuff out?

RANK: Queen of course...just need to work on an Empire, kingdom... or a descent parcel of space, with at least a good size asteroid to claim a parking spot.

SPECIES: Girl, human of course.

SYSTEM: Yamo Go (subbing system now) which is located pretty much on the tip of one of the galaxy's Western Spiral Arm. Incidentally, the inhabitants of Yamo Go are known as GoGos.

AGE: I find it offensive one would ask. But just to be fair... uhm...20ish....sigh, OK 25.

SEX: No, haven't experienced it yet. But it's not for lack of trying. Just that I've been busy. seriously, I set out on my vessel (sub-light propulsion) like a decade ago and just now have come in contact with the rest of the galaxy when a cruise ship A huge cruise ship i might add...humongous really.. it picked me up and outfitted me with hyperdrives. Now I'm all set like the rest of you to experience every aspect of this huge galaxy. :D

HEIGHT: 5'6"

WEIGHT: 130 Imperial lb. Now mind you, I'm not with those Imperials...you call them the First Order. Nope. I'm not with them. (58kg for those not familiar with Imp lb)

EYES: Celestial blue

HAIR: Blonde, brunette, red head...it depends on my liking. But most times blonde.

SKIN: Peach?...actually it depends on my exposure to any given system's star. I can tan very well! :D

FORCE SENSITIVE: I don't know what that is really, or whether I'm sensitized to it. Hey come on... I just got here!

STRENGTHS : I'm very determined.
Sorry that's all I got for now
. :(

WEAKNESSES :
Not very strong, as I hate unnecessary exertions like exercises. But I do diet and keep trim that way.
And... let me think... uhm, I'm horrid at complex math. I mean I can multiply and divide but that formula thing...calculations.. Nah.

APPEARANCE:
Oh you'll not mistake me. I'm very well dressed for space as space queens should be.

BIOGRAPHY:
She comes from a system of 17 planets, with 6 of them habitable. Her planet is called Yamo Go and the oppressive planet is Aromag which is the heart of the Empire.
Anyway, her family escaped that solar system when she were 12 years of age.
last she remembered was waking up one cycle and found she were alone and somewhat older.

Most likely her family sacrificed themselves during a cryo sleep cycle so that she would have a chance to reach another inhabited star system. Of course the ship's technology is steampunk based and certainly could never even reach the speed of light..only sub-light and with rocket propellant. So even the journey to go past the 17th planet took over a year for them...then the endless crossing to even reach the nearest star was pretty daunting.
I'm thinking with cryo sleep cycles, maybe her family were travelling for decades, maybe more, before she (alone) were found by a pirate vessel and so on and so on....

SHIP: STAR LANCER <----- yes, click on the yellow title, it's a link to factory sub. ~yes make a circle~ ..and they call me blonde...pft.

ThlJ7sD.png

Q30z679.jpg

YES, see!
I have a ship...a vessel as you call them. I must say it is very ornate and beautifully decorated both inside and out. And it's quite space worthy. It's described by the first people that I had contacted here as being steam punk? Yes, i believe it is what it was described as. But the cruise ship that found me traveling from my star system outfitted my ship with hyperdrive. Now It can go fast...really Fast! Well, after i rack my brains out with calculating what you call jumps. yes, yes...it were explained to me over and over as to calculate these jumps. Yes, I know I can inadvertently fly into a star or whatever and that'll end my trip real quick...yes...yes... now can we get on with these adventures everyone is raving about?

KILLS:
Oh dear me, NO!
I was just a teen when I set out to get beyond my solar system...so no, no criminal records. Truancy shouldn't count. I didn't like school at all. my teachers kept making fun of me when I used to dream about the stars.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Just starting out here. Don't really know what I intend to do. But pirating sounds fun. I think I could be good at that..so yea. Pirate looking for bounty...treasures! :D

ROLE-PLAYS:
  1. Got Ourselves a Convoy
  2. On Stranger Tides

xzDSXeG.jpg
Me and....
uAu2KWT.jpg
Duro Duro

Typical Vacuum ships on Yama Go, BB's home planet.
BB stands for Barbie Barbie by the way.
:)

IuKycP1.jpg
Jo6tRKL.jpg

0HtvKzi.jpg

Last edited:

Barbie Barnabas

Duro Duro

uAu2KWT.jpg

Barbie Barbie's trusted companion and Star Lancer's operator/maintenance robot.

Duro Duro were constructed using the most sophisticated steam-punk clock-work technology available on system Yamo Go, Barbie's home world.

He communicates similarly like that of an R2 unit like in whistles, chirps and ying-yang...whatever that is. Unfortunately, Barbie has a difficult time in understanding her companion, despite having to rely on him for everything since she were 12 years of age.
But the forefather's who had envisioned her family to be the first to reach the stars... any star. They had the foresight to outfit Duro Duro with a ticker tape as a means of printing out what he is trying to communicate to Barbie. Yes, Barbie can read.
Unfortunately... yes, as you might expect, Duro Duro needs that printer roll of paper to be changed often.
Incidentally, that ticker tape rolls out of what you can see as his mouth.
~sigh~... now if only Barbie Barbie could remember to keep said rolls of ticker tape in stock and change it before it runs out...

Duro Duro despite it's clockwork steam punk tech is quite a marvel and on par with many standard modern droids.
It certainly needs care too, like oil changes, charging and an occasional buff and polish.

NAME: Duro Duro
MATERIALS: Dura-steel of course and copper wiring and other thing-a-ma-jigs inside
HEIGHT: 1 meter tall
RUN TIME: 24 hours run time unplugged. Takes 1 hour fast charge. Can run plugged into any UPS indefinitely
FUNTION: Similarly to a standard R2 droid

More on Duro Duro as Barbie's stories unfold.

Last edited:

Barbie Barnabas

WIP...don't freak out just yet.... :p

System Location Template 4.0
Spoiler: Template Code
System submissions are not eligible for addition to the Chaos map.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EMPYREAM SOLAR SYSTEM

uNlLgL4.jpg

Detailed map with named planets set in order nearest to star

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an undiscovered backwater system from where Barbie B. originated from.
  • Said system has yet to develop modern tech, such as interstellar vessels, as their ships/vessels can only travel at sub-light. Hyperdrive tech is unknown to them and perhaps centuries if not a Millennium away. System has yet to discover life outside it's own as radio transmission is still in real time (light speed only) and not traverse space time like in the known galaxy.
  • Image Credit: Portion of Galaxy map were taken from here. Solar system, my own making.
  • Canon: N/A.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Barbie B. (Barnabas), Star Lancer, Hyper Blaster, Yamo Go
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Star System Name: [ Name of the location. ]
  • Region: [ Link the region this system resides or describe its location relative to local star systems on the map. You can pick from the following: Deep Core, Core World, Colonie, Inner Rim, Expansion Region, Mid Rim, Outer Rim Territories, Tingel Arm, Wild Space. Unknown Regions. ]
  • Affiliation: [ Who owns/rules this location? A person? A faction? A government? No one? Link any relevant characters, faction pages, or groups. ]
  • Accessibility: [ Describe logistical information on how easy it is to find/access this location. Is it hidden? Is it isolated from society deep in space or is it in the middle of civilization near busy hyperlanes and star systems? Is it guarded? ]
  • Description: [ Provide a description of this system at a glance. More in-depth descriptions can be added in points of interest. ]
SYSTEM INFORMATION
  • Size: [ Choose from the following: Insignificant, Small, Medium, Large, Massive. ]
  • Wealth: [ Poor, Low, Medium, High, Wealthy. Describe, briefly, why. ]
  • Major Imports: [ What the system frequently buys from outside its borders. Common materials and ores should just be listed (Ex. Durasteel ore), while anything special or rare should be linked. If nothing, put N/A. ]
  • Major Exports: [ What does the system produce and bring to the galaxy, note that not all systems have to produce things. They can be barren or have riches yet to be discovered. Common materials and ores should just be listed (Ex. Durasteel ore), while anything special or rare should be linked. If nothing, put N/A. ]
  • Unexploited Resources: [ Does this system have resources that are not yet utilized by the population? Common materials and ores should just be listed (Ex. Durasteel ore), while anything special or rare should be linked. If nothing, put N/A. ]
  • Hyperlanes: [ Are there any important hyperlanes that pass through this system? Link to a canon or codex sub, if applicable. ]
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Population: [ Choose between: Uninhabited, Insignificant, Sparse, Moderate, Heavy, Crowded. ]
  • System Traffic: [ Choose between: Untraveled, Insignificant, Low, Moderate, High, Congested, Gridlock. Is the system heavily traveled? Do people barely come through here? ]
  • Demographics: [ If this location has a population please describe the general assortment of inhabitants. Any uncommon species or custom species should be linked. Specific species percentages are welcome but not required. If no population exists put N/A. ]
  • Native Species: [ Species that have always lived there. Any uncommon species or custom species should be linked. ]
  • Immigrated Species: [ Immigrant species with significant populations. Any uncommon species or custom species should be linked. ]
SYSTEM FEATURES
[ Here you may list suns, moons, other planets, important asteroid belts, spatial anomalies, or other features of the star system. You may also include orbital position, rotational period (length of day), and orbital period (days in a year) for each item in this section. If you have submitted a Planet or Astronomical Objects for this system, you may link them here, and if you would like to expand on individual items in the system in more detail, you may use that template to do it at your leisure. ]

SECURITY
[ Provide a Security Rating (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum) and any specific security assets in list format. What defenses does this location have, including internal and perimeter defenses? Please note that the rating is relative to the type of location this is. Normal civilian locations have a different scope in security, compared to military bases. Please link rare or uncommon tech/equipment to the SW wiki article or Factory-approved submission. Common canon items do not need to be linked. ]

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[ Include a description on the location's history here. It can have lasted since well before our current timeline, or it can be brand new due to current circumstances. For older locations you can include historical events from the Chaos Canon timeline or board history where appropriate. ]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom