Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your Character's Alignment?

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Well, I do know evil (as I were born under the oppressive regime that my family escaped from) and I know enough of you to say that you are not anywhere close to being evil like them.
But yes, I would like to know more and come to experience this side of the galaxy, if you are inclined in showing me. :)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
I see.
But I didn't mean it in a way that it must have come across as.
I were meaning that you once cared about making a difference...a mark.. achieving something of a dream.

I too once looked up at all the stars and dreamed of touching them. I were little then and when my family set out for the stars i were so eager. But the journey was...too long...much too long and the stars were all out of reach no matter how many years passed, they were out of reach. But I never stopped dreaming of one day reaching them.
When time seemed to have dominion over my dream, I were found and introduced to the galaxy.
Hyperdrive.
I were given hyperdrive from my rescuers. And now that dream I had has come to fruit.

The point I'm getting at is that you should never abandon your dreams. You not caring about some things suggest that you believe that there is no hope to achieving those lost dreams. But that is not true. As long as you breathe, dreams must go on...caring must go on. :)

Definitely Chaotic Good, but it's leaning closer to Chaotic Neutral.

My thought process being that Pyeth is still sort of new to this whole galaxy thing. He doesn't follow the rule of law, but isn't completely nefarious about it either.

Hurting people is against his better nature, but if pushed he will defend himself and others.

In desperate times he tends to lose his way a bit, taking advantage of people in their vulnerability but his morals tend to drag him back if he goes too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom