Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened? (PM before joining)

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Verz's eyes slowly opened, and he did not like what he saw. He was in some kind of cage, that was obvious. His armor was missing, and he was only wearing a pair of boxers. And it wasn't very warm either. The cage was large enough to stand up in, which he did. He could see other cages nearby. Verz walked up to the bars and grabbed them. He shouted at the top of his lungs, "Hey! Where the kark am I?"

@[member="Verz Horak"]

This thread is non-canon.

It’s important to mention that because the difference between notionally real Tegaea and illegal-ooc-rping-Tegaea are quite profound. For a start, the real Tegaea didn’t have a subterranean dungeon filled with captives in cages. Well…not a big one….
Either way, the biggest way to tell this was a strictly non-canon version of Tegaea Alcori wasn’t the fact she’d obviously kidnapped people, or the fact that she was holding people against their will. No it was, to not put too finer point on it, that she’d apparently taken males captive….

Either way, when Verz asked his question there came a triumphant reply. Apparently our heroine had been hanging around waiting.
“You are under the control of Mistress Valora of the Order of the Torch!”
The Order of the Torch aimed to promote literacy and education throughout the galaxy. What?! I mean it! Fine. Figure it out for yourself in a PG-13 way.

Either way, Mistress Valora/Tegaea Alcori stepped forward. There was leather, but not much. She was a good deal more practical than most, and besides, PG-13.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Verz Horak"]

Siobhan had spent some time in cages before. There were no males in them though. She did not see much in use in them. Anyway, there was no Valora without Thuella and so the Mistress of the Order of the Torch stepped in alongside our glorious, red-maned heroine, a twisted smirk written upon her features. "Men. Always a bit slow and not quite there, aren't they?"

She was likewise dressed in leather that...fit her well. We shall not describe what we mean by this term in detail because kiddies might be reading this. "Resistance is futile. The Order has assumed direct control over you and you will bend to it." she stated dramatically. Both real and false Siobhan liked to use overdramatic lines, usually plagiarised from holovids and video games. The Order was a truly humanitarian organisation. Once Siobhan's handwriting had been classified by protocol droids as an unknown language. Now most of the time it was only categorised as an extinct one. Sometimes even as an actually existing. She tended to take a more hands-on approach when it came to helping people improve their literacy.

Now who was this? Some chick in leather? What had he gotten into? And what was this damn 'Order of the Torch'? Verz rattled the bars of his cage, angry that he was here and had no answers. Verz didn't shout again, but spoke, calmer but still evidently pissed off. And feth, now there were two of them.

"Who the kark are you two, what the feth is the damn 'Order of the Torch' and what in the nine Correlian Hells am I doing here?!"

Meanwhile, under cover of the White Current, Circe snickered softly to herself. The soft munch of popcorn would be entirely unheard as she eyed over the situation, a... let's just call it a 'training lightwhip' in her hand, deactivated. Lashes wouldn't hack a person in half, but they would certainly sting. Chuckling, she eyed the situation over, the Sith Lady having wanted to take part in their games for quite a while.

"Their" being Tegaea and Siobhan's, of course. The real Circe's relationship with them had soured, but here, no such Star Destroyer-exploding incident had occurred, and Circe had never insulted Siobhan's prosthetic leg. Assuming she had one in this parallel universe.

Ah, the angry attitude of a caged Mandalorian.

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Serene emerald orbs beheld the indignant captive. With a toss of her fiery hair she assumed a pose both noble and determined. Her strong, Amazonian features flexed as she contemplated her response to the internee.
Ruby lips opened as she spoke. “Verily, the Order of the Torch is a most noble organisation dedicated, nay committed to the establishment of true and stable knowledge in the galaxy. In such an aim discipline must be upheld!”

Having successfully parodied both faux-Shakespearean and a certain other writer, Tegaea flipped her hair again. It was a good trick.
“Basically, you’re here because I command it. I am Mistress Valora, and here you will stay, and please my every desire.” She turned to the 4th wall and broke it. “My every desire in this case being neo-classical Mandalorian war hymns of course,” she said, eying the black curtain of PG-13ness which would descend on any scene too harmful to the kiddies.

Turning to Siobhan she kissed her. Kissing was allowed, though two women kissing generally led to non PG-13 activities, but not this time! Oh no. Strictly 1950s here, yes sir!

Verz was confused for a second. Mandalorian war hymns? There was only one really, but outsiders never heard it. And then, with a shattering noise, the 4th wall broke, and Verz could see what looked like fat, sweaty men beyond it, as well as a thick dark curtain hanging above the opening. Theb the two women started kissing, for whatever reason.

"And what if I say no?"
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@[member="Verz Horak"]

“Then we shall have to persuade you!” Tegaea declared. She cracked a whip. It was kept around for…lion taming! Honest. What, there’s no lions in this galaxy? Well…whatever then, banthas or something.

“Also, why can’t we take your helmet off?” Tegaea asked. One would wonder whether some Mandalorians even had faces under their buckets.

"Mandalorians are annoying buggers, aren't they?" Circe smiled, giving a soft chuckle to Tegaea, her own lightship in her hands. She had it for a very specific reason, one not to be discussed in this RP. "Mmm... I always wanted to see a Mandalore perform." She paused, realizing that "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Sith Empress, Circe Savan."

Alternate universe, people... And no interaction was making her feel sad.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Verz Horak"]

And like that, suddenly his helmet was on. He had no idea how or why, but Verz decided to roll with it. And then a bantha taming whip? Why was that here. Honestly, it was all very confusing. And now a green woman with another lightwhip appeared. "I have a face. It's just under my helmet."

Silently, Verz prayed in his head to the almighty @[member="Tefka"], Doge of Doges, Wielder of Tyranny, for help.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Phylis gave the Sith woman a look. Who was this woman trying to steal her thunder?
“You’re the Empress? Well, I didn’t vote for you,” she grumbled.

Turning back to the main attraction, she cracked her whip again. It seemed to help. “You are now my love slave!” she declared. Very non-canon. But, death by snu-snu was possibly in @[member="Verz Horak"]’s future.

Turning her head at the sound of thunder, Tegaea frowned. “No, it can’t be! I didn’t invite him!”

Verz decided maybe the angry Mando approach wasn't working well. But he did hear thundet, and knew the Supreme Tyrant had heard him. That gave him some hope. He saw Tegaea raise the whip, and refused to flinch, letting the lightwhip burn his shoulder, leaving an angry red mark.

"I refuse to be a slave, and I asked th Supreme Tyrant @[member="Tefka"] to help me. It seems he answered my prayer."

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

"Ah yes... The strong survive. The weak perish. I merely came here to see how my favorite les- I mean teacher of men." She smiled, wiping her brow and glad that she had caught herself before going too close to the PG-13 boundary. "Well... Anyways, I must applaud you on your most recent catch. He looks absolutely delectable. For someone like you, he'll be a joy to break into the D and - I mean, he'll make a good student." Yes, 'student.' Student of whips, chains, and all sorts of other horrible things the tight minimal leather-wearing Empress knew that the Mistress of the Torch enjoyed using above all other things.

After all, she was the one who indirectly taught Circe how to be the dominant woman she was.

"Mazukar Amnyon Rathos... Pathan Dieran Isojontu... Qhuera @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] asa @[member="Ashin Varanin"]!"

Oy, my first attempt to spell Sith sorcery out, gimme a break, muchachos.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Tefka"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
An unamused woman in a vest and spacer's trousers walked up beside @[member="Circe Savan"].

"Did you just invoke me? I thought that only happened to Disciple."

She applied all her power, experience, rage, and focus to the singular and long overdue task of putting Circe through the nearest wall.

"No... That was an attempt to summon you and Spencer, Sith sorcery style. I wasn't invoking your power..."

But in this non-canon universe, Circe's experience wasn't predominantly in illusions prior to ruling the Sith Empire... It was more in lechery, feeding off of other Force abilities. But all the Force Drain and Force Absorb in the world wouldn't stop her from being impaled in the wall.

"Dammit, Ashin, I'm just trying to summon the galaxy's most awesome teachers of a non-heterosexual orientation... Just to abuse the Mando dude for fun."

Sighing, she pulled herself off the significant indentation in the wall, several large chunks of the rock wall still stuck in her back. "Ow."

Spencer blinked as she arrived standing in a towel with a pink color face mask cream over her face. She stood there for a few moments with her toothbrush slightly hanging out of her mouth, this wasn't the bathroom of her house on Annaj, nor was this the Peregrine. Holding the towel tightly she threw her toothbrush down and groaned.

"What the hell is going on?! Ashin? Circe? What the heck?!"

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Verz Horak"]

Tegaea found herself facing two very irate fringe people. Well, that was interesting. Aware that she had somewhat lost the initiative, she stepped forward.
"Hey...aren't you the Empress? You are! It's been a while...since Naboo." She looked at Spencer. "And you, you're Spencer Jacobs! I've always been a fan of yours! You know, the whole teenage prodigy thing, and the whole sort of Empress but not really romance. Can you give me a signature?"
She didn't have much except her whip, which she offered to Spencer and Ashin to sign. See? Harmless fun.

"Now all we need is..." she thought. "Someone with a bit of gravitas and authority. @[member="Velok"], I summon you!"
But wait, Tegaea didn't even have the Force, and Velok was dead. But....

Spencer blinked as she was approached. She wiggled her towel up slightly and used her underarms to keep the towel up. She chewed on the end of the toothbrush as she quickly signed the whip, she raised an eyebrow and took a step back away from the red headed woman. Scratching the side of her face, she pulled her toothbrush out of her mouth and pondered.

"Teenage Prodigy? Don't think I was one, I just had um good luck?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

A mouse droid bleated furiously until the moment when his voicebox was hijacked by a greater power.

BBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

"I'm sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialled. @[member="Velok"] is not available."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom