Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened? (PM before joining)

And out of nowhere a goat showed up, bleating in the negative.

"I dunno, Spencer... Things seem to have gone haywire... Sigh. The fun's apparently disappeared, so I'll just go." Standing up, she frowned, pulling the chunks of rock out of her back and tossing them at high speed against the wall.

She could tell when she wasn't wanted anymore.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Tegaea stamped her foot. “Curses!” She looked down at @[member="MSE-007"], whose wheels were slick with the blood of innocents of course. “Aren’t you cute?” she asked.

Looking back to @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] she smiled. “Well, keep it up, whatever it is you do!”

Ropo Lord of Hoth | Supreme Comandante General
There was a rumbling bumping noise coming from the pantry. Of course the pantry was large enough for someone to go walking into it, though it wasn't just a someone in there. As the doors flung open the loud crunching and nomming could be heard as a booming voice filled out the air.

"BISCUITS!"

That's right, it was Lilicky. Though not as cute as anyone could possible remember, or would remember had they seen him before. Had they seen him before? Or was this just his inner image being projected into other peoples minds. Or was this just another case of a failed plan to clone the clones of a clone that had been cloned. Wait, what did I just read? Okay let's just say that now he looks like a wampa and is stacked like a brick house. Now then, back to the little cute fur ball; er I mean.... yeah that.

Lilicky came lumbering out of the pantry, a box of biscuits in his arm with a massive hand digging into them. Quickly shoveling them into his large maw that his tongue hung out of. Honestly the tongue now made him look like one of those weird lickitung things, you know the one I'm talking about. Still though he was wearing a hat that allowed him to voice his thoughts, and who could forget that tutu that he continues to rock. Anyways.

He came lumbering out of the pantry, looking at @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] before scratching his head, then shoveling another handful of biscuits into his maw.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Lilicky"] the Conqueror.

Among the ranks of the tiny, cute, and ridiculous, only Lilicky could compare to the stature of MSE-007. MSE knew this, and the sight of the legendary ropo filled him with a bitter hate. He skidded across the deck, repulsors pulsing for altitudinous leaps, and blaster firing furiously. His final hop aimed to bring his ten-kilogram self down on the Ropo's skull in a blow of disproportionate lethality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom