Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War, What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing! (Invasion of The Silken Asteroids) [Crusade + Horde] O

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Zoey Marix"]
While I appreciate your apology and I am sorry for the way I acted as well I was going through a lot of personal issues and you dropped this invasion at the worst possible time. We just don't want to affiliate with you or Moross anymore. It's not you it's us, I ask you to understand and respect that we don't want to work with you or build anymore story with you, a lot of our members are known for drama and I think it's just best if both factions just pretend we don't exist and walk away. We will not be working with you anytime in the near future and I think it's best if its left to that permanently.

To sum it up, It's not you babe it's me I'm just not ready for that level of commitment

Siobhan Kerrigan said:
* looks at map * Pretending you both don't exist is sort of...difficult. Especially with both factions being expansionist zealots. And Horde doesn't have many alternate avenues of expansion.
Kind of what I am getting here as well.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"], and [member="Break"]
Thank you both for the information.

Louise

here for your dad
I wish that we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
[member="Zoey Marix"]

We are going right and creating a whole new section of space to develop wild space. All that empty space is good for creation

Evelynn Zambrano said:
Are you special? Like special education?
[member="Evelynn Zambrano"]
Don't make fun of my Panda.
Cat-rawr.gif

Louise

here for your dad
Like, one of the most unpleasant threads in recent memory, one that a member actually managed to quit three times during and with this monstrosity of an excuse for a passive aggressive OOC thread and what do you? Oh, let's bring it back! What a sterling idea! Like, what! What is your mental malfunction!

This is the reason that spam bots won't even have you.

[member="Evelynn Zambrano"]
You want to know why I quit? Why I told everyone to fuck off? Well I'm gonna tell you why anyway. When I was in the military I was separated from my wife for a long time, maybe 8 months or so and it was bad I hated my life and I got put on suicide watch because I tried to take my own life. Now after that happened I got out and i promised my wife I would never leave he alone like that again. And when this invasion happened I got a call that I was being sent to Alaska for salmon season for 6 to 12 weeks right as this invasion started and so it's either go to Alaska or get thrown out onto the streets and fend for myself. So yeah I had a mental break down for having to break my promise to my wife. I had a bad week, I had a really bad week and this invasion was not fun nor was I in the right state of mind for an invasion. I've accepted that it's over, and mark you need to do the same. And Evelynn and everyone STOP POSTING TO THIS FUCKING THREAD every time you do it reminds of the horrible behavior I had and the failure that I made on behalf of the faction I helped build. So kindly archive this thread and let me rest please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom