Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War, What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing! (Invasion of The Silken Asteroids) [Crusade + Horde] O

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Amorella Mae"]
Well if you guys don't want the ship we boarded, I'll take it :3 Just saying, expanding the fleet to two ships would be pretty nice.

Dredge has requested an RPJ ruling on this invasion, my previous request for map update has been rescinded until a decision is made.

As far as the Horde flagship goes, [member="HK-36"] like Sol said - set up a thread and we'll talk payment. :)

Amorella Mae said:
*bats her purdy eyes*

Heeee.
UgGEBDJ.gif

[member="Darth Kentarch"] the invasion ended today. :)

[member="Tamara"] how do you mean? Darth Ayra and Kung both posted in the IC thread within the last few days. Though I have not seen an actual Horde member post in several days, unless I am mistaken and one of those two are Horde faction members and not just allies.

This invasion has taugh me a few things and id like to share them with all of you :)

Kindness
Attention
Respect
Knowing

Youthfulness
Opportunity
Understanding

I hope I get to share these feelings with you all more :)

Yes, the thread was fun in itself. I know that behind the scenes that there was some drama, and that is what the problem was.

Dredge, I would like to publicly say that I am sorry for things that I had said towards you. They were childish and rather rude. I was acting rash and did not think of the consequences before hand. I have had some time to think about this and I am going to say that my actions were wrong. I hope tha this one thread does not deter you or the Horde itself to not work with us again. I rather like you as a writer, and others that are in the Horde. And by doing this you would be limiting not just my RP expierance but others as well.

I hope to RP further in the future with you guys, just next time, with better communications and without so much hidden drama. :)

I say that we call this a day and move on with lessons learned, but not forgotten.

Break said:
Never writing with you again. flat out. didnt enjoy this one bit.
Then can you please tell us why you do not want to, that way we can work on coming together and work something out rather than pointing fingers and making enemies? [member="Break"]

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

tumblr_inline_n0nnwh07oJ1ro8mkx.gif
Oh, you crazy kids.​

Anyways, I had fun. I guess there was a lot of crazy drama behind the scenes that I was blissfully ignorant of, but then again, it is easy to be ignorant when you cover your ears and start humming as loud as possible. It was turbulent... with the blow up the factory, don't blow up the factory, make a star, eat a star.... (I will not make a Hollywood/Bieber/Jersey Shore joke here).. And, well, I am still open with RPing with both of your factions and all the members of both factions and their allies. :) So, now that I have said my piece, I shall exit stage left.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] We need to run into each other again sometime because... we have to, we just have to.

[member="Zoey Marix"] I just didnt like the thread. how it came about was really sudden and unexpected, didnt enjoy the fights didnt enjoy this whole thread. i didnt blame anyone either just said i dont want to write with ya anymore :B
the thread didnt make any sense and everyone seemed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom