Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War, What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing! (Invasion of The Silken Asteroids) [Crusade + Horde] O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this will be the OOC thread for the Invasion that is taking place for the Moross Crusade and The Horde.

Thread here > http://starwarsrp.net/topic/26168-war-what-is-it-good-for-absolutely-nothing-invasion-of-the-silken-asteroids-crusade-horde/

1. [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] I am currently outside at a Post before we even get to the facility. I'm not that mean to spawn in the Facility itself. Can you edit your post please? thanks.

Okay Everyone, The leaders of Both Factions have come to an agreement. These are the new amended Terms of the invasion

1. Maximum 2 alts per writer.
2. Maximum 10 allies per faction. All participating allies MUST sign in at the Invasion OOC thread.
3. PVP focus - minimal fleeting with a maximum of 4000m per faction. Fleeting does not determine the outcome of the invasion but can affect the enviroment and thus effect PVP battles.
4. Armies are background noise only. Controlled groups must be kept to tactful numbers 30-100 troops tops per person.
5. All complaints or issues between players must be resolved by speaking to your opponent's writer. If a solution cannot be found, faction admins must then be notified. Board staff should be used as a last resort.

You may now resume posting. Please guys, this thread is for FUN. Don't bicker and argue.

Posting the names of the people in the thread for the Moross Crusade
1. [member="HK-36"]
2. [member="Jared Ovmar"]
3. [member="Hannibal Oryen"]
4. [member="Azalus"]
5. [member="Neskar A'toll"]
6. [member="Darth Kentarch"]
7. [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
8. [member="Evelynn"]
9. [member="Isley Verd"]
10. [member="Phoebe Verd"]

Aedan is available as a merc if someone wants to have a Dark Jedi working for them. (He may or may nto come with around 50K battle droids) Payment is negotiable.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hello, Moross Crusade and Horde.

I am a Mandalorian. IC, I have little use for the Horde, but IC I don't mind playing defense for people I don't like.

So whoever bids highest, gets a Mandalorian Force Master on their side.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I may be available for hire for Moross Crusade, HK fought Vong before on Eriadu to great effect, as well as during their original invasion, and he's not a fan of Sithspawn, so I would love to see a meeting between him and [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] maybe since he knew her before her change :p

Ember Rekali said:
Hello, Moross Crusade and Horde.

I am a Mandalorian. IC, I have little use for the Horde, but IC I don't mind playing defense for people I don't like.

So whoever bids highest, gets a Mandalorian Force Master on their side.
I'm sure I can pay you handsomely. And with the creation of a new company, I'll let you have 15% off anything we have should you want it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm gonna wait until 15-20 posts before I jump in. I don't wanna just "coincidentally be there at the right time and right place."

HK-36 said:
I may be available for hire for Moross Crusade, HK fought Vong before on Eriadu to great effect, as well as during their original invasion, and he's not a fan of Sithspawn, so I would love to see a meeting between him and [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] maybe since he knew her before her change :p
You are hired my friend. And I might join you. I like killing spawn as well.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
Nooo, don't do that you know he can't be pissed at the Horde for turning her into Sithspawn if she's hugging him!

[member="Zoey Marix"]
Alright, good to know, I don't think I'll be bringing much outside of guard squad for HK and heavy assault infantry group like usual, just one frigate in terms of naval force, but it looks like you guys have enough force by yourself :p

[member="Aedan Miles"]
Want to tag along with me as well to have some fun? If it's payment you want there will be few toys I'm working on I could share with you, including a gun designed to combat HK and droids like him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom