Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War, What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing! (Invasion of The Silken Asteroids) [Crusade + Horde] O

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Amorella Mae"], [member="Soliael Devin Talith"], [member="Zoey Marix"], [member="Kassandra Distorith"], [member="Vascious Relens"],

Alright, the Invasion is over I'm assuming Moross won,
Me and [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] would like to request a debriefing thread to talk about our payment :p

Also, [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
What's up with the flagship we boarded? There was no PC opposition, did we captured it or sunk it?

The invasion is over and to be honest no one from the horde really gives a shit about it anymore including myself. So go nuts dude cause I was past the point of caring a solid week ago there was a lot bull shit on both sides and we just decided to stop posting me thinks

[member="HK-36"] I spoke to the Moross FO we agreed Sunday it would be over and it's Sunday. We are just planning on walking away and never affiliating with Moross again. If we won the invasion which I highly doubt we would push for this thread to be non cannon that's how badly it sucked to do an invasion here. So everyone on the horde side is pretty much done

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
Oh, sorry, I should have worded it better, I mean I'll let them decide what happened to the ship, I get that it's over :p

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]
Once everything is taken care of I'd like to kindly ask everyone from Moross to stay away from the horde and it's members. We don't want to affiliate with you nor continue any more invasions. You win we lose that's the end of it. And we both just go our seperate ways, please and thank you

And with that I am done with this thread, I'd say it was fun but then I'd be lying. Later haters! ;D

Moross will claim victory here unless The Horde wishes for an RPJ to judge, but I feel that with how many duels that were won by Moross, it goes to us.

As for you guys not enjoying this invasion, I am sorry you feel that way. I can only apologize again for the communication mixup on my team's side at the very beginning, but as far as everything else goes I cannot fathom why this was so horrible on your side. We [the FAs] were polite and compliant when it came to any issues the entire time and we gave you every chance and opportunity to work things out. I don't see why you insist on never rping with us again, as that's very unrealistic in the grand scheme of things, considering we're neighbors and both factions are religious expansionist zealots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom