Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character WANTED: Levi Dorne

History

Levi passed his prime some years ago. Once he was a roguish captain who sailed the galaxy with his crew of ne'er-do-wells, adventuring and thieving to his heart's content. But that time has long since gone. When a crucial error on his part led to an uproarious mutiny, Levi barely escaped with his life intact, and now spends his days as little more than a washed-up con artist. Still, Levi never let go of his intrepid spirit, and has recently undergone a mid-life crisis of sorts, desperate to recapture those glory. All he needs is a crew…

Psychology

Charismatic
Cunning
Debonair
Eccentric
Flamboyant
Greedy
Maverick
Open-minded
Refined
Vain

Last edited:
NOTABLE SKILLS​
TypeSkillProficiencyLearned FromThread
--▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮-Link
BELONGINGS​
TypeNameBonus InformationAcquired
ShipThe Outrider IIAn old, refurbished YT-2400 light freighter. Levi adamantly claims he recovered it himself (he didn't), and that it is the very same Outrider used by famed smuggler Dash Rendar (it's not).Pre-RP
RELATIONSHIPS​
NameRelationshipBonus InformationIntroduction
Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok CrewmateBloodsucker. Still not sure how much I trust him.Link
Judd Judd CrewmateSome much needed muscle. And some much needed medical experise.
Rag Rag Former CrewmateUtterly psychotic. But hilarious. Building a rocket that would fly them into the sun, last I checked.
Buck Buck Former CrewmateMan of few words. Excellent Fine pilot. Doesn't hog the spotlight at least. Heard he's serving time in an Imperial supermax. Wonder if that's changed since the NIO's dissolution.
DahliaEx-wifeVile Anzati woman. Tried to eat my brains on more than a few occasions. It was fun while it lasted, though. No idea what she's up to now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom