Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Viper-Class Starfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smeagol is free

braxantdiv1.png

renouxstarfighter.png

oocinfo.gif

productinfo.gif

techspecs.gif

standardfeats.gif

advsystems.gif

strengths.gif

• Firepower: The Viper hits and hits hard.
  • Fast: The Viper strikes and strikes fast, even with its backup hyperdrive.
  • Technical wonder: The Viper has advanced communication and sensor systems that make it hard to jam or intercept or to target.

weaknesses.gif

• We are few: Squadron count is low, which makes you feel the loss of a fighter that much more.
  • Technically advanced: Johnny who was just recruited and thrust into a fighter would not know how to use it to its full potential.
  • Big: You see this oak come from a mile away. Getting shot down before your hits land is very probable because of far visibility.

description.gif

Having been at war for a very long time prior to the newly minted and fragile peace, House Renoux's patriarch Ulysses Renoux Ulysses Renoux had taken great care to have his fleet updated by contracting the services of one Hester Shedo Hester Shedo who has vast experience in ensuring a planet's defence. The Viper Starfighter was the first creation to emerge from the Jaemus Shipyards.

It boasts substantial firepower and decent defences coupled with fast speed and maneuverability. With properly trained pilots, there would be little that could stand in the way of this striking beast of a ship. It's not meant to overwhelm, but to do the necessary damage.

Last edited:
Avelion Avelion

Normally I'd require some sort of permission for Shedo and Sterdo LLC, but I'll say the "Under the patronage of House Renoux ..." line in the company submission is just barely good enough. Still, better to be more explicit in the future.

Approved.

Avelion Avelion | AMCO AMCO

I'm pulling this submission due to an issue with the submission that was brought to my attention.

Although, as seen in the quote below, the submission is at a limited production.
Production: Limited

However, the submission linked below is at the semi-unique submission level.

MXC-T25 Vahla Sensor Suite Module

Please remove the sensor or lower the production status of this submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom