Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Tyrant of Tatooine

Darth Sarla

D
TAG: Remy Singh Remy Singh

As Saela held Remy’s hand, she felt the Force pass between them. She enjoyed this exchange, this tender moment. Then Remy said she trusted her, words that meant a great deal to the Sith.

“I trust you to Remy. I will do everything in my power to protect you.”

Sarla had not felt this way since Viviune, when she and Anak had been close. While she always would have a bond with him too, it was as a sister to a brother. She began to think about how lucky she had been, to form such bonds in a galaxy of such misery. It was a comfort to let your guard down and let someone in. Passion was the Sith Way, and Sarla was convinced it could be ardent affection. That negative emotions alone need not be the only inheritance of Dark Siders. While it was unusual for a Sith to like a Jedi, to even been close to one, she did not care. She wondered why a gulf had formed between the two groups in the first place, sure they used The Force differently, but they were far more similar than different. It wasn’t like say loving a Mandalorian.

Darth Sarlaac

She nodded holding the hand and moved it to where her wound was on her collarbone and chest. The bacta and strips there but she did it with a purpose... the energy able to make a conductive loop and enhance itself while passing through the two of them in the night. A cheat in some ways but a method to better heal and enhance oneself if they needed to since they had both gotten hurt.. she had only lucked out with the single minded obsession. "Thank you for that." She had a small smile with that and her tendrils twitched for a moment.. before she was letting herself sleep while pushing a little further back so they would be able to properly share bodyheat in the night with the stars above.

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla could feel some kind of cycle as their wounds seemed to become one and heal more rapidly. Was this a Jedi Power? Whatever it was, The Dark Lady was cozy, she took one last at the stars sparkling in their brilliant dance. They were a comfort that she was no longer in Chaos, that she was free and safe from torment.

Drifting into a slumber, her dreams were full of figures, Anak, Cecilia, and some others. Then she saw Remy, and smiled, she was now in a collective memory of those she cared about. She saw a lightsaber and leaned down to pick it up, activating it was a green blade, it wasn’t Remy’s she looked at the crackling saber and pondered.

Darth Sarlaac

She drifted off to sleep and there was somethign warm about it. Shifting in her sleep so that she was holding Sarla close and letting her head be at the crook of her neck. So the pair of them could be there and Sarla would be slightly on top of to avoid being on her back. Foreheads touching and she could feel her thoughts drifting into the space between... dreams were something she didn't really know how to navigate but she found herself falling. She was going down... down... down into a void and she could feel a warmth as there were a few other purebloods around her. Tall, bare chested and proud. THe ones of her tribe were impressive but she wasn't here for them.

'Shadows' she thought to herself and looked around as she stood there seeing someone in the distance as she looked. Her attention going as she walked and looked seeing Sarla now closer and closer while she looked around. "People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes..... I don't think this is one of mine." She said it looking at the zeltron with a look on her face though as she took in the sight of the saber. Meanwhile she was squirming in her sleep and had found her favorite place... face buried in the neck of the woman above her inhaling the scent of pheromonesunderneath... but it would let her heal more with contact.

Darth Sarla

D
Tag: Remy Singh Remy Singh

Sarla held the crackling peridot blade, examining it she pondered its meaning. She had only wielded bled blades in life, and those were silent. This saber hummed something, it sounded like Loth Cat meow that echoed as if in an urn. She turned to see Remy, who unlike the others behaved in a lucid fashion. She drew close with the sparking blade to her friend,

“What does this mean? This is a Jedi’s weapon and it calls to me.”

She then noticed walls form around them like cards of Sabaac, some of them decked with hearts. Rising out of them was fountaibs of red, that dripped down and became figured in red robes and armor.
TIARP15535__92525.1654738741.jpg

Sarla brandished the bee saber and took a guard with both hands, one of the Heart Guards charged with a pike, she parriee it and swept her blade at its torso, it broke into shards of red dust. The Dark Lady looked over at Remy as more descended in blood trails from the hearts, forming the Praetorians. Sarla did a flip and cut the head clean off another, which fell into a pile of red grain that blew away.

What was the meaning of this? Why hearts? Why attack her and Remy?

Sarla’a body embraced Remy’s, holding her tight as this dream world unfolded.

Darth Sarlaac

Remy looked at her, at the saber in her hand and raised an eyebrow.. the long thin bone going up for a moment with a smirk knife edge thin tugging at her mouth. The idea of her having a dream with a jedi's tool was interesting to her... and then things were changing. Playing cards and things of interest around as she moved seeing Sarla start the attack and more were coming as she was thinking how to defend herself... but it was a dream and when you knew it was all a dream well then you could manage to do a few things.. specifically as she brought her hands behind her back she withdrew one of her tonfa... She didn't need them to be on a belt.. she wasn't wearing a belt... her dream and she was usually how she always is when sleeping. In the buff so good thing she could imagine it. Sarla embracing her as Remy breathed in and held her. "I am a little lost to what these are but..." She said it holding tthe tonfa and twirling it for a moment as she smirked slashing when one came close. One arm wrapping around Sarla and she held her hand at the woman's waist just behind the hip pushing her closer. A moments pause as she looked up and lept towards the top of one of the cards with her to look down and narrow the angle that they could be attacked. "It might be over we have the high ground."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla ascended thin stairs made of card edges and came to a great big card that made the floor, it had Ace of Spades, the black of which moved like water and rising out of it was ink that took the shape of a woman in a black dress, her head adorned with a matching crown of tentacles, her face had a floating mirror in front of it. Sarla saw Remy get the high ground, and as Sarla tutned the mirror was at her face, inside it she saw her own face only the mouth was wide with serated teeth, the eyes burning red, and the skin a pale cardinal red.

It spoke,

“Look in the mirror Alice, see what you will become. You will bring death to all you love..”

Sarla screamed as she dug the saber blade into the frame which was silver and sparked. The hand of the Mirror reached out and grabbed her by the neck.

“You cannot fight what you are.. you should have died with your Assassins, for you will bring doom to the galaxy!”

The Dark Lady choked, the power of this Dream Being was strong, if she would just believe it was a dream or wake up.

In real world she took her hands and clasped Remy’s hands, Sarla’s chin arched over her shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Sarlaac

SHe was looking at it and in a moment they were separated... Remy looking for her and moving along the cards as they shifted... her tonfa slashing when she found a target and she looked up seeing Sarla and a mirror. Her attention divided for a moment as she ducked up a hand and lept up... or was it down? She couldn't be certain but she was working to try and get to Sarla who was stabbing at the mirror... the padawans hands coming out and and grasped to work and pull Sarla away from the mirror... seeing something in there as she spoke.

"THat isn't you." She embraced the woman.. staying there for a moment while allowing herself to focus. "Not anymore, not ever... you are not a mad woman set to destroy... you are not a monster. Just focus on me." She said it and pulled back for a moment as she clasped hands with her and interweaved the fingers. "Focus on me... we are stronger with the force together then whatever visions these things are."

Meanwhile her clasped hands in the real world stayed there and she was content. Allowing the force to flow between the two of them with a smile forming on the jedi padawans face while she nuzzled into the neck of the woman and she stayed asleep but she could feel it.. their bodies were close enough for the moment that the force seemed to flow stronger between the two of them.

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla took her eyes off the Mirror and looked into Remy’s eyes seeing her real face in those eyes. The Mirror Being let go, Sarla bow held Remy and listened as she said, “focus on me!”

As Sarla did, the mirror betn to crack and the Creature begab to scream. Sarla held Remy tightly as she chanted under her breath, “I am no a monster.. I am not a monster.”

She let her body and Remy’s become one in The Force in the real world. The Dream Verse began to break apart, the cards falling into an abyss, and some catching on fire. Many smaller pieces of the deck fell like butterflies of flame.

Darth Sarlaac

She remained there... standing still and prepared as she focused and worked to pull the focus. "Be with me." She continued to look at her and allow the force energies to swirl around them both... Maintaining her connection and her hands remained on her. Sliding to her shoudlers while nodding. "Focus on me, the force will guide us." SHe was saying it and focusing on Sarla but also where they wanted to go.. the Oasis... the area around showing as it was crystal clear waters, trees buffering from the desert sands that swirled around and a canopy of tree branches filled with fruits. She didn't look around much, her eyes shifting but staying there to ground Sarla. Meanwhile she focused and holding hands in the desert under the stars just poured healing energy into both to recover and work on the wounds they had sustained.

Darth Sarla

D

The dream had passed, they were now in a paradise. Sarla held Remy tight as she took in the trees and beauty which was a stark contrast the death of the desert.

The Dark Lady let the Force flow between them. She placed her fingers through Remy’s hair, much like her own black and shimmering. They had so much in common, as if the Force had conspired to bring them together, one a Jedi, the other a Sith. And yet after that horrifying image in the mirror, Sarla betan to reconsider the path she had tread. She removed her head from Remy’s shoulder and looked into her eyes.

“I do not want to become an monster. Will you teach me the ways of the Jedi? I want to do as you have done, use my hands to heal and help those broken like myself.”

Darth Sarlaac

Being there she looked at her as hands moved places.. mostly she was mirror her with hands in the air and looking into her eyes. The ways of the jedi.... she was a padawan how could she know what that meant.... no no she was thinking about it as to complicated a question... as too broad an issue. She could do this... maybe. Padawans had taught before depending on the scenario usually when there was a bond and it could be a special case. "I will." She said it offering a smile and just bringing her head to touch the womans. forehead with her own. She breathed in and out slowly. Looking around in the night at the stars, looking at the coolness of the night breeze when she was checking it. Her wound was healed.. the healing energies working for the two of them while she looked towards the horizon. "Well at least it is almost morning."

Darth Sarla

D

The two stood together, Remy agreeing to teach her the ways of the Jedi as the last of the healing finished in their bodies. Sarla gave her friend and now Master a hug.

“I owe you more than my life.”

The Jedi Initiate could not help smiling. She had been born in the Dark, and all it had afforded her was suffering. Some thrived on being hunted, she was tired of it. She wanted Peace, and now she would learn how to find test for her soul. The dark side would be hard to resist using, it had served her in survival. But if meant she would become like that mirror image and lose everything she loved, was it worth it? It was ironic, she had not long ago ridiculed Anak training as a Jedi. Bow she was to do the same.

Darth Sarlaac

"Perhaps." She said it and turned to look at her while the sun crested. "But one shouldn't keep score or records like that.. we have helped each other and will continue to do so. It is the way at least how I view it of the jedi... emotional attachments might be dangerous if you let them become possessiveness or jealousy but a team, a family, a group is individually strong but woven together become much more." She offered a smile though while she walked over and took the womans hand. "We will do this and I don't know if I will be a good jedi teacher but I can promise to do all that I can for you... I have someone after so long worth protecting and helping."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla contemplated Remy’s words, not possession, but family. She had done the former when she went to Chaos and it had not boded well for her. She had a question that taunted her mind.

“As Jedi can you.. eh.. be affectionate? I mean romantic.”

The Former Dark Lady did not want to waste her curves and looks, being a Zeltron it was important to share love and its passion.

“I mean obesssion and possession I understand it harmful, but a family is a bond, why not a love bond? I mean ww have needs, ahem.”

Sarla was not good at being subtle, she threw herself into relationships with ease, it was part of her species, and also just her nature. She enjoyed the closeness and the touch that came with intimacy between two souls.

Darth Sarlaac

She debated it for half a second standing there and holding the womans hand. "Yes but it is important to be careful with such things... affection can turn to jealousy or obsession if one is not careful and that is when it becomes dangerous." She said it but was looking at her and brought her other hand up to trace under the jawline of the woman. "Though I am unsure how one would at least in the small ways. I do suppose standing like this as the sun comes up does give certain impressions." She offered a smile though while bringing her hands up to cup her face for a moment. "I guess it helps tha we share a bed easily enough already."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla felt herself blush, it was hard to tell with her skin, as Remy touched and cuffed her chin, she had the impulse to touch her back and she placed her fingers near those tendrils. They were so beautiful.

“Impressions, my people have a tendency to read into touch.”

She batted her eyes at the remark of sharing a bed.

“That’s right we’ve already been to third base.”

She said this in a teasing tone, through he pearl white teeth. Though it was more so to cover her embarrassment. She wasn’t quite sure how to read The Pureblood, was she being sarcastic or being truthful. It was hard for The Zeltron, she felt passion easily for others and would seek to bring pleasure if the other person consented. It had been a while, a long while, unless somehow in the Force last night something else was happening, though she doubted that.

Darth Sarlaac

She laughed at that and moved forward a little to close the gap and stood with her head at the crook of her neck... slowly breathing and her tendril twitched in excitement for the moment as she spoke. "Oh just kiss me before I lose much of my nerve." She said it with a smile though and moved her head to kiss her as her hand came up to touch her shoulder and go down the length of her arm back to her hand... then after a moment she pulled back. "Wait... you aren't like one of those zeltrons into the weird stuff aare you." She looked at her. "The jawa's traded me holobooks once saying it was for me out here to not go crazy... I don't have to lick your armpit to make you enjoy our time right?" She said it more serious but more to show she had some depth... mostly she had to deal with others offering weird smutty books cause she was this far out and didn't fully understand a jawa would try and sell anything they find.

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla leaned in to kiss Remy, she had made the signals clear and cosentceas given, then she pulled back and said ehat was the most buzarre thing she had heard. She burst out laughing.

“Armpits?! Trust me Zeltrons arn’t turned on at the arm pit. What books were these?”

But before Remy had a chance to feel silly, Sarla pressed her lips to her mouth and drew a breath, taking in the Pureblood’s air and heat, she she then puller back a moment and looked at her with a grin.

“Trust me, our erogenous zones are the same as humans.”

She then embraced Remy in a hug most tender.

“It’s ok, I am a bit of a romantic fool myself. The first guy who spared my life I went to hell for. Suffice to say I have trouble not jumping all in.”

Darth Sarlaac

Kissing her she had a grin internally as they finished and she was working to remember the title of the book. "Fifty shades of Skywalker, about the adventures of Cade Skywalker and his crew. A blue haired zeltron and other human... there is also a sith twi'lek." She said it and looked at her for a moment but then she was enjoying the embrace while she whispered. "But I don't know where on a human either... in three hundred years of life you are the closest I have come to affection for another aside from family and even then it was family we protect and defend each other to grow stronger." She smiled though and the idea of throwing herself into this was... both intimidating but also exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom