Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Tyrant of Tatooine

Darth Sarla

D
TAG: Remy Singh Remy Singh

Sara felt the arms of Remy wrap around her , holding her in an embrace when she heard Tye Jedi urge her to have the courage to live and help others live. That is what Anak did for her, sparing her life on Fiviune. She was the product of saving a life. Then Remy mentioned an Emperor who had returned from Chaos like her, she turned around with tears welling in her eyes.

“You knew another who escaped Chaos?! Please tell me about them! Did they find a way to never return?”

The Dark Lady instinctively placed her hand on Remy shoulder pleading with a desperation in her eyes. Her palor even changing from rosy to pale.

“Please.. my dreams are haunted by the Inferno! The confining coffin and the fire.. which has left burns on my very soul!”

Sarla had lowered all her defenses, first by offering her neck for the blades, now she offered her trust. This Pireblood knew answers, she was sure of it. At long last someone migjt understand her plight, that which haunted her.

“I could have the bravery to live on if I knew death was not to be everlasting torment! There must be a way to cheat eternal death”

The Sith Lady wanted to grasp Remy tightly, she held her arms out, her face beckoning for the need to be assured, as if a child who is a afraid.

Darth Sarlaac

She embraced the woman and looked at her... the paleness was there and she spoke softly allowing the force to flow from her to the woman... soothing energy and calming. "I do not know, he left the world for the one sith to fight and no one has ever heard of his death or felt it. LIkely he is still fighting somewhere." Arcis... Dranok what he liked to be called hadn't died he just like a number of others vanished but would appear from time to time you could feel them and they would be among the sith empires. Remy shifting so that she was holding the woman close and offering a soothing aura. "I don't know if there is a way to cheat death without taking the lives of countless billions."

She didn't know how but she was certain if anything there might be a way to help her. "The inferno can be a powerful motivator to maybe alter your course. YOu said yourself you are not like the others, you teamed with a jedi.. and sought another out." Her facial tendrils twitched but she breathed in allowing the force to come out when she was rocked a little though. "The beautiful thing about life Sarla is that it ends.... that we all get what everyone else does. The light, the dark, the empress and the pauper. We get a lifetime. It is what we do with that that matters and for those who have a second chance to live one. You know what you have seen and what can be there but we could find a way together if you want."

Darth Sarla

D

The Dark Last let the Pureblood cradle her. She had been brave for so long, running from two ends of life, trying to escape the assassin’s blade here and the fire and brimstone of the next. She was exhausted, and not from the wounds on her body. She let Remy hold her and listened to the story of her Master, ‘One of the Disappeared Ones.’ Those haunting words, the galaxy was full of tales of people who had no longer couod be found. No bodies, no trail, nothing. Hearing this was the fate of Dranok made Sarla hold Remy tightly too. She had known loss as she had, and together they in the Force offered comfort to one another in this tender embrace.

When The Pureblood mentioned that all we equal due to mortality, that life ending was the great equalizer, Sarla nodded. The Sith tried to cheat death with their arcane arts, the fear of Chaos a powerful motivator. However, Sarla had heard whispers of another way, some tradition of Shamans that she neither understood or had a clue how to discover. It like most legends of immortality required the courage to follow the path even if it did not end in The Prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Sarlaac

She could feel her and both were holding each other, the force going between as well as something... she wasn't entirely sure. She was talented but she was not wise in the force... more she just had a lot of experience and grew up around it more then some others. Slowly though she brought herself back to her senses and was looking at the woman. "We'll start small, something managable.. a pilgramage of sort... find the oasis on this world and use it to center you. Maybe it can wash away of this... heal you the rest physically and most importantly meditating to try and listen to the force. It might better be able to guide you and I will be right there with you to help.... Doubt I'll ever make you a jedi but at the least I can try to let you not take on your burden alone... I might not be able to carry it." She looked at her and stayed in a small embrace. "But I can carry you."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla held Remy tighter. Not since Anak had someone cared, and wanted to help her with her burden. The mention of a pilgrimage made The Dark Lady smile.

“I will go with you to this oasis and do all I can..”

The remark about that Remy would carry her made the Aith Lady close her eyes and smile more. She had a faint memory of the Jedi holding her and taking her to this lovely place.
Jarrus awoke from his deep slumber to see a table of food and the two in each others arms. Without context his mind could come to many conclusions. Instead he walked up and took a plate and loaded it with meat, bread that now was cold, and he reached under their arms to grab some grapes. The Ex-Jedi took a chair and sat closer to the kit hen, and began to eat with the playe on his knees. He felt sore all over, but Remy’s mending skills had fixed most of his minor injuries. Chewing on a piece of meat like bacon, he looked at the two gals, so serene. He took uo a cup of tea and sipped it as he swallowed. He then took his hand and wiped his brow, he was content to just chow down and let them share this moment.

Darth Sarlaac

She nodded her head in agreement... they had a quest. Between her blades and her tonfa's should be able to do it.... then she felt something else. Mostly someone grabbing food that was on the small makeshift table as she knew he was there and had been in the corner but it was good he didn't make a scene or try and make a joke... though it might have been different. She offered a bow and backed away a little going back into a sitting position while her food was still there with some to eat left over. She worked on finishing while looking at the other jedi and raised her brow. "It is good to see that you are awake as well."

Darth Sarla

D

When Remy pulled back Sarla did and smiled. It was a precious moment shared between them and thankfully Jarrus had been sensitive to it.

Jarrus ate another bite of salted meat, he looked at Remy, who adressed him.

“Slept soundly thanks to you. Though my neck is stiff.”

He leaned and placed his hand on it and stretched.

Sarla turned to look at him.

“I owe you for the rescue too.”

Jarrus shook his head.

“Nah.. just please don’t tell anyone I did it. Or else I’ll become a taxi service rather than a bartender.”

He then laughed as he took the plate and washed it clean. The Ex-Jedi could see that their time together was at an end. He stepped outside, and took a Deathstick and lit it. Sarla came ourt.

Turning her grinned as he puffed a small cloud of smoke.

“I hope you find what your are looking for.”

The Dark Lady of Sith nodded.

“You heading back to the bointy bar?”

He nodded as he took another deep inhale of the stick.

“I have had my taste of adventure.”

He winked.

Sarla stepped out into the sun.

“I would be dead if it weren’t for you.”

Jarrus took another puff before dropping it to the hroubd, the orange glow at the tip goinf out on the black paper.

“Listen, I chose to take a back seat to the galaxy for a reason. The Force plays with us, and I was tired of being a piece. I hope you achieve your goals, I really do.”

A Jawa had arrived with a fresh swoop bike, the Bartender paying the glowing yellow eyed and hooded shrimp.

Sarla watched as Jarrus mounted his bike and looked to her,

“May The Force Be With You, It is no longer with me.”

With that the engines hummed to life and he took off.

Sarla re-entered Remy’s hideout, and found The Pureblood.

“Well he's gone. It is just us now.”

The Sith Lady took her plate and washed it. She felt a tinge of melancholy, it always seemed people were leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Sarlaac

She looked at the man and he was having a conversation with Sarla... that he had given away the location of her cave wasn't enjoyable but it was time to find a new place as it was. She would have to move now anyways but if they were going to go to the oasis... to find it then it was likely for the best while she was gathering her small amount of supplies up. The water and equipment pack she resecured as Sarla returned to help with the few dishes that they had. Finishing up the needed tasks as she looked around and checked what was there in the cave and she looked at the sun and the woman. "We are." She said it seeing the desert itself as she debated which way to go. The dunes were largely the same either way but she knew which way the town was... they would need to go the opposite into the deeper sections of the dune sea that were rarely visited or charted. "A trip into the dune sea will be long but the sand people find black bulbs of water in the sand should the supplies be a risk."

Darth Sarla

D

The Dark Lady clipped her sabers to her belt, and pulked her black robes on, the hood would afford her some shelter from the suns searing rays. She took a back pack of supplies and slung it over her shoulder, she wanted to help Remy in anyway she could.

“I must warn you that there is great enmity between the Sand People and me. I have slain many of their people.”

The thought of shrubs and milking them for moisture was not pleasant to ponder, but Sarla knew that survival requires doing what was necessary. She had always done what it took to prevail, even in hell.

Having made herself ready she said to Remy, “You lead, I follow.”

Darth Sarlaac

"They are not always the most friendly... so avoiding them will be best to do." She said it and was looking at the desert. Her senses giving her a vague idea as she could feel the barest hints of the force... helped that Sarla wasn't being impatient about the path going forward. She started off and looked at the woman. "That is encouraging." If some of what they might be able to see here. It looked like dunes after dunes after dune... even the heat shimmering like water in the furthest distances. THe swirling of the sands in the wind giving them plenty when she looked out. Her tendril twitching but it was liberating to be out here... the heat might have been terrible for her if she was pale or wearing heavier clothing... as far as she knew purebloods didn't tan. "We have I do not know how much time, we should become familiar with one another to avoid offense."

Darth Sarla

D

They entered the Desert, the suns bewring their warmth down on them. Sarla felt her neck moisten, the breeze was like the thruster of a vessel. The Dark Lady looked like a walking shadow in her black robes, her hood offered solace from the sun beams, however, the color of fabric was a magnet to the warmth and cooked her. Unable to tolerate this further, Sarla stopped and took off her robe, she snapped a saber blade to life and cut the hood off, and fastened it to the back of her neck that connected to thick cloth that coverer her bosom. Her belly was now exposed, it hour glass at the sides, and fattened enough to looked toned, and healthy, bot like those bony ones. Her legs were coverer in onyx gray shorts that were on the shorter side. Now she felt so much better.

“Offense? Oh you mean customs. Well honestly, aside from my stint in Chaos, my bond with a Sith turned Jedi, and being hunted by assassins, well there isn’t much else. What about you?”

She rolled up her torn cape and placed it in her pack. It might come in handy as a blanket on cold nights.

Darth Sarlaac

"I have been told that my sleeping in the nude makes my old master uncomfortable. She seemed under the impression that everyone giving her a compliment was seeking coitus with her." She said it and stood there as she took in the changes to the outfit and for the heat it was much better. Assuming her skin didn't burn in the sun they would be good. Worse case scenario they would be able to travel at night as she set off again. She looked at her and made no indication that it was a joke... she was unsure how to act about some things and she didn't always understand some customs but.... she could be honest about that. "But I am used to the quiet and listening to the force... listening to your tale of escaping might provide insight."

Darth Sarla

D
TAG:, Remy Singh Remy Singh

Sarla kept walking and listen to Remy talking about sleeping in the buff.

“Your master was wrong to feel uncomfortable. The Force fashioned us as we are, we in our sense of modesty cover it yo with cloth, hides, and armor. That said clothing does offer some protection from the elements, and keeps things clean.”

At the insistence of sharing a tale or two of her past.

“Perhaps I should tell you about my extinct Order, The Tsis’kaar. We were tasked with protecting knowledge, safeguarding holocrons and relics for posterity. Only in hindsight can I see that made us a target, that we had repository of Sith secrets, and secrets are power. When the Emperor declared the siege of our last fortress, we scurried to save what treasures we could. Had I been wiser, I’d have saved the only treasure worth saving, my sister, Cecilia. Slain at the hands of who I came to love, a Sith Acolyte at the time, he tried to save me as penance. The result was we both burned in hell, and now we are enemies, well in principle, I have not felt obligated to snuff hun out. We share a bond, a bridge of minds, even now I can sense him.”

Sarla’a face became grave. Some tears welled up in her eyes.

“I will always love him, but as a brother and protector. I know I can call and he will answer.”

The Dark Lady of the Sith had opened her history and heart to memory. She hoped it would prove fruitful to be so vulnerable.

Darth Sarlaac

She listened and looked at her... a tendril twitching at the sith words and she debated them as sith and keeper were not something that would have went together normally. SHe was more curious who had come up with the name but moved seeing the tears. "My language sounds like sandpaper coming from your mouth... but I see a few things now." She kind of understood, losing a sibling is something she hadn't experienced but trying to protect knowledge, failing and falling... she had seen and done that... only for her chaos and hell had been more metaphorical not literal. "We will seek but only what you want. Do you recall if your sister was there with you? Or was she able to become one with the force as the jedi would claim?"

Darth Sarla

D

The sandpaper remark made Sarla chuckled. A Pureblood she could imagine woukd think Dark Jedi inheritors like herself are butcherers of the Sith language.

“Perhaps you could tesch me proper pronunciation? I have not met many Purebloods who could teach the proper Sith speech.”

She knew that the prospect of sharing her people’s tongues, and secrets probably was not something Remy would go for, still it was always best to ask.

Regarding the query of if her sister made it to the Netherworld, Sarla shook her head tearfully.

“No. She was a Sith as I am, that means she is in Chaos.”

It was then Sarla stopped in her trscks and realized how horrible of a sister she had been.

“I didn’t search for her.. why did I not look for her?!”

Sarla fell on her knees and pointed her hands into the ksy, greates gnarled bolts ofl igjtning flew upward to meet clouds that then stormed, it was mostly clear skies, and rain was rare ok Tatooine, but the Sith’s manipulation of the Force made a solitary cloud pour down some water on her and the ground which soaked it up. Sarla was now wet, her hair in noodle strands, and her clothes heavy. They would dry fast, faster than her own cheeks from tears.

Darth Sarlaac

She debated it for a split second a language was a people yes but butchering the language would be much much worse as she thought for a moment... and then Sarla stopped and Remy looked at her. "As children we are taught that chaos is not just lakes of fire, chains of ice. It is being removed from yourself and those you do care for. One of the traps that those who wear the title sith forget is in seeking the power to get what they want they are consumed by it. How many have you seen start with what sounded a noble goal and by the end when they had the power to achieve it... were more obsessed with their power then their goal?" She might have loved her sister, cared for her but in becoming a sith she sought the power and became stronger to the point she might have forgotten the others. "And to speak properly you need the subtle movements of your facial muscles."

Darth Sarla

D
After drenching herself, she turned to Remy who spoke of Chaos being more than sulfur and fire, and how the best intentions on the path of power lead to never achieving those intentions. How true her words were, her and Anak had pledged themselves to one another and now they weren’t together.

Reny then attempted to teach her the art of subtly moving her facial muscles. The Sith Lord watched the tendrils move, and tried to follow the facial flexing. She wondered if this might be easier if she had those becoming strands of flesh. Never the less, the now wet Dark Lady tried, moving her lips ans cheeks in a swirl of motion. She probably looked ridiculous.

Darth Sarlaac

She watched her mouth moving and bit the inner cheek... hard until she could taste copper almost trying not to laugh at the sight of it. "We will keep practicing." She said it and began walking to lead and let her join her. "There is a long way and who knows we might learn more about each other in many ways." She said it but took out a canteen and had a small swig of the water before she was setting it back. "Is there any questions you wish to ask of me? I know I have revealed some but there is an oddity among a few... most will never see the purebloods... most will never even know that we still live in corners of the galaxy the remnants of a great empire long since passed."

Darth Sarla

D

The attempts at speaking Sith made Sarla compulsively laugh. The language sounded guttural but the facial motions were more akin to dancing with flexes of skin. It was no wonder few spoke the language with any level of accuracy.

As they walked in the sun, Remy offered to reveal things about herself. Sarla realized she had been mode open about her life. Probably because she felt she owed The Pureblood for exposing her Hideout, and putting her in the position of being Host. So now since Remy volunteered, she asked.

“Oddity? I thought I was the odd one. Please do tell.”

She then thought about this Pureblood’s people, hiw they had a natural connection to the dark side and were subjugated to slavery to the Dark Jedi, and then eventually interbred with them. In a way a second slavery, since it diluted the bloodline, prima noctura.

Darth Sarlaac

"Most now will spend a lifetime or two without seeing my people anymore.. the few who live either do so in solitude... or remain on worlds isolated from the rest. I have seen some of the lost tribe on Kesh and they are there but they mostly have changed their heritage like what remained on ziost and korriban. Even other worlds where we have colonies or temples and tribes are gone. Some people once thought I was a mutated zeltron and for some of their faults the jedi while accepting there was always a few who were expecting me to turn out to be a traitor among them corrupting others... though since most of the turned to the darkside before they disappeared I guess I alone survived such things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom