Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Tyrant of Tatooine

Darth Sarla

D
Sarla had been tossed about as a wrag doll and when this Being had her in his power he did not snuff her out, instead he removed his blade and placed his fingers on her forehead. She felt a jerk and then as if scaffolding was being placed in her mind, she felt him worming inside and probing, what was he searching for? Then he released a sharp feeling in her cranium that made her fall over in agony, she writhed on sandy floor ad he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. There rolling in grains she screamed a bloodcurdling scream, she even rolled in the shallow water, knocking up water into the air.

She heard his voice in her mind,

I am going fo cause you undue pain…

TAG: Degato Withers Remy Singh Remy Singh

Degato Withers Darth Sarlaac

And just like he appeared he vanished... the pureblood standing there as it seemed less like a conflict and more like an observation of the events when she was there and looking at Sarla. Her tonfa sliding into a defensive position as she deactivated the blades looking at the zeltron. "That was different." She debated what to qualify it as when she was taking in the potential damage that could have been done to the zeltron but was pulling her pack to herself while going into the survival kit for the medical equipment. She got out some of the rations. "Eat, breathe and this will be something that should be told to the jedi council."

Darth Sarla

D
Sarla voided some more water as her eyes jostled like gelatin, her head was splitting, she saw His face and then a bolt in her mind that made her fall over as Remy Singh Remy Singh tried to help with medical supplies.

The voice flooded her mind,

Hear me Sarlaac.. I have taken residence in your cortex, and will achieve my aims as you wallow in dumb anguish. I do not execute those called to oblivion, I slowly draw them as a starship into the abyss. You are fortunate.. I have designs for your suffering.. My masterpiece..”

The Zeltron collapsed in the sand as her eyes flickered with purple veins of light, her forehead bruised as she beat it in the sand.

Get out of my head!!!”

The Voice laughed.

Darth Sarlaac

She waited for a moment to make sure he was gone and was moving when Sarla started to attack herself with the sand... moving quickly as she was uncertain what to do in this situation. She brought her hands up to grasp at her shoulders. "Sarla focus." She said it and came to sit down there next to her and hold her. "FOcus your mind and strengthen your mental shields... you didn't suddenly become so weak you can't resist a mind trick." SHe said it and went for getting some of that fire back, The focus needed to be there so she could keep her focused on it. No one wanted to be a puppet usually so it would hopefully help.

Darth Sarla

D
TAG: Remy Singh Remy Singh

Sarla tnrashed about, levitating pules of sand that fell like in an hour glass, she cried out,

Arghhhhhhh!”

She snapped her blade of ivory and magenta to life digging it in the sand, cutting the grains which turned to glass from the heat of the blade. She dug the saber like a spade and threw up the grains that became shards of glass that fell as drops of clear crystal.

The Zeltron could hear Him,

Agony.. it is what separates mortals from gods.. not that I am a god, I am an antigod, all shall be consumed in the end.

The strings of Degato Withers witchcraft was strong, making Sarla turbulent.

You are to go to Hutts and lay siege to A Palace. They are the ones who put a bounty on your head.”

What the Voice said seemed to make no sense, why would Hutts give one flying farrik about a Excommunicated Sith? But this mindcraft appealed to her sense of need for answers, the dark side always did, and she looked at Remy,

I must go to the Hutts, and remove the bounty off my head. I must go alone..”

It made no sense, none of it, the emergence of this Stranger, his puppet strings, and now to go before the inglorious slugs.

The Zeltron deactivated his lightsaber blade and clipped it to her belt. She then pulled her hood over her head.

I want to come back and continue my training.. I really do. But if these assassins are to stop coming for me, I must go to the source and face them.

The Boken Trainee looked at Remy,
I will be back, I promise.

That was Sarla’s will, but she could not guarantee survival, her mind was being flooded with suggestions and while this Hutt hunt may be a trap, if there was a remote chance she could stop the deluge of killers coming for her, it would be worth it.

Degato Withers

D
Degato smiled as he looked at his gnarled fingers playing with strings. He was setting in motion many things, for what awaited The Zeltron was quite the suprise, a certain Domo who may or may not snuff her out. He would watch with interest to see what “undue pain” would come upon this Tsis’kaar Survivor. As he had said before, it was not personal, he was merely handpicking souls to forge in suffering, many of who would perish quickly, others who he labeled “masterpieces” would sing such a swan song as to make the galaxy take notice.

Degato painted with blood and bone, that was Call, to show sentients how fragile they truly were. The Force gave people inflated egos, making them believe they were beyond the touch of suffering, when in truth it ensured they would feel agony, the conflict between light and dark made its pawns beat against each other. Degato was an abomination in the Force, he fed on it and harmed it with his malice. He was not deluded like Darth Traya who sought to destroy it, nor unwilling to yse the power like The Elders of the Path, instead he used The Force against itself, drawing on it and making it crack from his cruel intent. His aim was a great manifesto, a loss of life so great that The Force would be in mourning for centuries. And Sarla was a card in his deck to set it in motion, she played too easily to be an ace, more like a queen of hearts, since she was a Zeltron afterall, they were all about heart.

TAG: Darth Sarlaac Remy Singh Remy Singh

The tinal shift was something.. one moment she was screaming in pain and the next going off to do what she was doing when they had started. Remy almost felt whiplash and based on what she was feeling it seemed her influence did little. She bowed her head to that. "As you wish." She had no means to restrain her and if this is what she wanted to do then all she could do was return to her meditations at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom