Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Tyrant of Tatooine

Darth Sarla

D
TAG: Remy Singh Remy Singh

Sarla listened to the title of the book and name Skywalker sounded oddly familiar, she had heard the name somewhere.

“Well this Fifty Shades of., Skywalker is wrong. Arm pits are not the way to a Zeltron’s heart. That is..”

She winked and then took Remy’s hands and held them to her cheek. Then here eyes grew big over three centuries of no amore.

“Oh my! My poor sweetheart, three hundred years! You need kissing bad!”

She pressed her lips to Remy again and placed her hands around The Pureblood’s waist. Taking another breath, two purple shadows appear underneath her lower eye lids she said,

“I will teach were the zones are.”

Darth Sarlaac

She looked at her and grinned a little to it... well thankfully they both had red skin... easier to hide the blood rushing to the cheeks of another as her tendrils twitched in anticipation. "I think I shall look forward to that... tonight... for now we have a lot of walking to do and with us both healed up we stand a better chance maybe." She said it as she kissed her and backed away for a moment looking at the pack so she could dig out some food for the two of them to eat while packing up the small amount of supplies in the camp. THere was clothing for her to get into as she stood there a moment and brought the brazier into the pack. The device turning off as it cooled quickly and wasn't made for burning yourself. The food out as she ate some of the meat and eggs.

Darth Sarla

D

The promise of “tonight,” made The Former Dark Lady get hot, she fanned herself. Remy was better at this than she knew.
Sarla then sat beside Remy and partook of some of the meat and eggs, she was starved. She consumed them as if inhaling air, making her burp.

“Exuse me!”

She laughed heartedly, and leaned Remy’s arm.

“So a question, is anger forbidden? I mean most Jedi ai have fought looked either constipated or angry, none of them have this happy smile or hey come give me a hug vibe.”

Sarla was in rare form, she was drunk in the kisses they had shared. She could not contain her smirking, it was a Zeltron’s great pride to be connected romantically to someone.

Darth Sarlaac

Sitting there and eating she thought about it. "The answer should be no but most jedi I have met lately well most within some of the orders. The Silver Jedi have been changing and rebuilding themselves... choose to embrace all emotions and use them. So many are juyo masters wrecklessly fighting and using their aggressive feelings... and then they wonder why they are more and more inclined towards using the darkside. Each one thinks that they are the one who can do it can be like Revan or Katarn.. a jedi using the force in balance and not tipping themselves towards either side... but most just slip into the dark and stay there becoming dark jedi but not wanting to admit it."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla ate another ration, and smirked,

“Dark Jedi, I like the sound of that. I understand that walking the line of light and daek is perlious, sounds like the path to madness.”

She finished the ration and wiped the crumbs from her cheeks.

“How do you a Pureblood block the propensity for the dark? Surely you are tempted to sct in anger.”

Sarla wasn’t sure if she was barking up a tree, from what Remy had shared, her people had suffered greatly.

“I mean you seem to combat the rage with ease, I am quite envious. My tendency to blow feels uncontrollable.”

The Boken Jedi Student crossed her arms and frowned. She was ashamed at how her emotions played her, even sending her to Chaos.

Darth Sarlaac

She looked at her. "Practice, anger is quick and burns hot... it can keep you warm when everything seems to have thrown you out into the cold... and for the sith the darkside is second nature. It is in the marrow of our bones. IN the sinew of our muscles. We salivate, masticate, defecate, are filled with snot, bile and viscera all of it teeming with the force, with the darkside, with life. As much destruction as creation." She said it but looked forward. "I have also just had practice, being able to handle and process emotions is as much a part of growing up as learning to walk." She said it with a smile though as she was able to use it to give some idea at least maybe. "It is all there you just have to know how to control it and not let it control you. You said so yourself that you had seen sith rage and use their emotions for power but it also burns them out... since usually you can't stay angry all of the time."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla processed these first lessons. Controlling her emotions would not come naturally, as a Zeltron she had trained to use them to control things. Part of that included her rage, which she had crushed many an enemy with. This was going to be the hardest part, to lock up that flame. Still there was compensation in the form of connection with Remy.

“You exercise great control then.. to have the dark side in your very DNA and you resist it. How are you not a Master Jedi? That alone should qualify you.”

This Boken Jedi did not understand why The Jedi would not elevate someone who had to spend each day calming that hot blood of the Sith. Then again she was only a trainee, she had yet to learn how this whole Light thing worked.

Darth Sarlaac

"Being a master is not the only goal for a jedi.. nor should it be. If one only seeks the position and power, the authority... it is no better then a sith... only with usually less violence and killing... mostly just talking and I have seen some jedi who were good at that to the point they were always seen as right even when doing horrible things. It was one of the big things leading to the schisms among the jedi orders as factions form and one side always has to be right or in charge as opposed to unified in their purposes." She said it looking there and finishing up the food started securing it and herse own clothing while she looked out into the desert. "We can climb and look, better vantage to find the oasis."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla scoffed,

“Know it alls.. I can stand many things, but ‘I am always right’ is intolerable. I’d have snuffed out them haughty Masters in no.. I mean I’d submit a petition to leave for another enclave.”

That was a close lapse to the Dark. She saw Remy putting seay the food and sughesting they get a better view.

“Lead on Master!”

She said that with a jovial tone she almost did not recognize. Remy was changing her and for the better. They began the ascent, and hopefully they would see the way to the Oasis. She recalled it being in their shared dream, and yet she still dic not understand what if portended. Sarla would rely on Remy for guidence, this was a new day.

Darth Sarlaac

She looked at her and there was amusement. "It is alright, do not force it... you are trying to take a path that is different and one can't do it overnight... usually but in time it might become easier and should you fall well I can be there to pick you up." SHe saaid it and finishing slid into shorts and small small footings as she moved and started to climb the rocks they were against. Weaving up and finding the footholds until she got up the surface and sat there taking a small drink of her water. Looking out over the desert as the sun was coming up and showing vast stretches of sand in each direction... her eyes closing and senses expanding out as she could feel the planet... there was always life even this far out but something more in the distance as she breathed in and then out. "There is something bigger that direction."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla was relieved the transition from Sith to Jedi did not have to be instantaneous.

“That is load of my mind.. perfection in a day would be impossible for me.”

The words of Remy, that she would help her back up when she falls was a comfort to her.

“I probably am gonna fall a lot, but if it means being caught by you, I shall look forward to it.”

She winked, that Zeltron smile forming.

Then taking a place at Her Master’s side, she looked into the desert. Most saw only a wasteland, but there was a peace in the emptiness, like the sea if spoke of eternity, well an eternity not like the one she had gone to. She wondered if the tales of Jedi becoming ghosts waa true or just talo tales.

Darth Sarlaac

"It is what is bound to happen to everyone just like everything it is what you do with it and how you rebound." She said it when checking and looking towards the faint presence she felt in the desert... she looked towards the sun as it was above. "Well we are going east of the suns in the morning and west in the night." She said it while making a few more mental notes as she walked wanting to look at more of it. Where they would be ale to go and how far depending on what they had. She had plenty in terms of supplies which wasn't the problem, for two of them going it wasn't terrible and she started heading down the mountain itself. She allowed herself while touching the sands to rub it between her fingers. "No one wants perfection, if everyone was perfect all of the time there would be no need for jedi... possibly or there would be jedi quelling entire groups."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla followed her Master and listened, she had no idea how to navigate the deep desert and find this Oasis.

She took in these lessons and was relieved perfection was not the aim.

“Perfection has always eluded me. As a Zeltron, people call my beauty petfect, but when I look in the mirror, I see stains..”

The Bokenlyte adjusted hee belt and followed down the mountai nrange to the sands. She did not particularly care for how those grains felt, they often got into nooks and cracks, festering till washed away. If a Sand Storm came, it would be worse, you could drown in the grains and no one would find you till your bones were picked clean by time.

“The Jedi I have met exude a superiority, as if perfect, bot you though. That is why I am glad you will train me and not them.”

Darth Sarlaac

She gave a nod of her head. "It is something that I saw from a jedi master in one of their lectures. THe jedi are only superior because the people make them so... some want them to solve every problem for them, some want them to make all of the decisions so they can if things go wrong say they didn't do it. It can for some jedi be a weight and lead to inaction or for some they will revel in it to the point they believe it themselves and that is the most dangerous." She said it and was walking as she looked out.. there was a danger to it all and there was a purpose in some cases. The padawan knew that in ways jedi could be seen as better if you gave into thaat attitude but really it came down to people and how they acted in situations. Some wanted to lead and more wanted to just go along and be told what was needed.

Darth Sarla

D

Remy was revealing the traps, that Jedi could fall into inaction or playing god.

“I can understand that co-dependancy. I felt it in hell trying to save the one I had loved. The weight of the Universe felt poised on my shoulders. I am thankful He was worth it.”

Sarla paused a moment and took a drink, she lookee to the horizon, the twin stars blanketing all their light. There was nowhere to hide in the open, which made the shadows she saw alaeming. They rose it great ovals with circlular horns.

“Banthas.. that means.. Sand People.”

Sarla grabbed her saber hilt and prepared.

“I wish I had a ranged weapon, we could pick them off..”

She looked at Remy, and it dawned on her.

“Are we suppose to reason with them first?”

The idea of reasoning with Tuskans seemed like madness.

Darth Sarlaac

"Try being the keyword... some are dangerous but not as hostile. THey won't attack but some will attack anything." It was the same with people or tribes in many cases. In this instance she was looking at the Bantha with a nod as they could try avoiding them and going around. It might taake longer but it would also for the ones who were likely hidden and watching the herd.... show them they didn't want a fight. Remy started moving opposite to them on an angle and it would let them have a good distance away from them. She was watching though and sensing for hostile intent. Where they would be able to go here. "The other part of being a jedi is knowing when to avoid conflict in many ways... to avoid fighting but that doesn't mean you back down if there is a threat."

Darth Sarla

D

Try, that was word that Sarla felt she lived. She was thankful her new Master believed in trying, for she had heard sone proverb by a Jedi say, “do or do not, there is no try.” (Mater Yoda). She felt that was unfair, sometimes you could not help but try, she was after all trying out being a Boken Jedi.

The decision to avoid conflict with Raiders was sensible. While Remy had marvelously helped expedite the healing of their wounds, it would be rather foolhardy to get new ones if that could be avoided.

“I understand Master, we just survived Ra’vin, and to take on Raiders, not knowing how many, would be a bad idea. I only hope none of them recognize me. I have.. eh, been hunting their warriors for some time.”

Sarla wished she could throw her cloak over her head, but it was gone. She hoped that this Tuskan Party would prove to be a tribe she had not yet encountered. All the same she did her best to keep her back to them, watching Remy as she lead the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Sarlaac

She nodded looking at her and moving she spoke. "Hopefully, we'll make a list of things you ahve done and how we will atone for all of it." It was mostly a joke and she was moving a little further off.... her senses trained on the herd as she imagined she could feel their eyes on them. There was a danger that they would still attack them. THeir rifles had long range sights that would be able to see them a long ways off but she kept her hands away from her tonfa. She stayed close to Sarla allowing the force to move there. "Just don't act like you can feel them, allow them to see you as a non threat. If you have been hunting them then they might expect you to be aggressive... being everything but a threat will be helpful in moving past them." She said it while looking forward... her eyes remaining there as she could see the glint of metal with the sun above. THey wouldn't run or make it unless they had to..... She could get her saber out and deflect quickly if needed.

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla did her best to become placid, to calm her nerves, it was not easy. All those years as an Assassin and then a Sith Lord, her former training had been all about aggression. Though trutj be told it was exhausting to always be on point, to look over your shoulder, and expect a knife point.

She could feel barrels on them, the Tuskans had spotted them. Then a shot landed, in a puff nearby, it was not remotely near Remy or her. Sarla knew what this was, she steeled her nerves, they were testing The Two Jedi. Another bolt landed closer, this one in front of Sarla, she did not stop making steps in the sand. There was then a deafening silence followed by a “Art art art!” She knew the chant well, but this echoed as if less a gloating sound and perhaps a acknowledgement that These Raiders had decided not to attack.

Only time would tell, and Sarla buried her anxiety which boiled beneath. It took every ounce of self control she had to not look back. She kept her head bowed down, her long black hair blowing in the wind, her ruby skin nearly glowing beneath the Twin Suns.

Darth Sarlaac

THe shots landing sealed a few things... one sometimes testing to see how one reacted... sucked when you were on the opposite side of it. Never a fun time but she kept walking and worked to keep Sarla there with her calm and at the ready.. prepared for what might be coming when it did... the sounds of their chanting in victory maybe or interest... but they were not riding out here... not charging or firing kill shots. Which was progress.. she didn't have to make friends with them she just had to let them go on their way. Her hand finding Sarla's while she allowed the force to steel nerves and coil in her body prepared to react in a moment. "Just keep walking... just keep walking." Sun above them was also helpful as it stayed there taking their shadows away for the moment. The desert sands as in the distance it was being kicked up and the sounds of roars came... then another thing came... massive tendrils from the desert while the two things were fighting with Remy able to see the pit dragging a dragon into it even partially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom