Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Tyrant of Tatooine

Darth Sarla

D
TAG: Remy Singh Remy Singh

Sarla felt the weight in Remy’s words, her people, The Tsis’kaar were also on the verge of extinction. The Dark Lady felt a tinge of connection, that they both came from worlds destroyed by The Dark Lords.

“As a disciple of the dark side I am suppose to revere the great Lords, in truth I loath them. They ravaged your people, and then annihilated mine. For all their capacity to wield The Force, they had abhorant morals. Theu go on about the Jedi and thwir gebocide of Lettow and his followers, when theu have commited equal and lasting genocides of our peoples.”

It was then Sarla began to consider. Doed hate make you a slave? That you become a mirror of bitterness, reflecting the object your ire and hurt.

“I am sorry Remy, as a Dark Lady, I am ashamed by what wqs done to your people.”

She had no idea if her words offer succor or be a sting of hypocrisy since she wore the mantels of the dark lords.

Darth Sarlaac

She nodded to that... it was the nature of things. "It is the nature of the universe and the darkside... the force in general seeks to make life but to make life something of equal value will need to be lost eventually. It can be painful, it can be cruel but we were taught the force doesn't pay attention to that. Most dark lords seek to bend and break it to their will but outside a few most seem just as easily to be part of its designs. Our priests said that the destruction of most purebloods was because of pride and arrogance... but ti was also because like so many other galactic civilizations it was our time... the taung are not around but their ways survived." She said it and looking at the woman.. they seemed to find more and more things in common which was... rather nice... someone who could relate to experiences maybe not exactly but understood was worlds better then one who told you to just look at it differently and get past it.

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla listend intently, her foot prints in the sand blown away and covered in new grain.

“So you are of the view its inevitable that civilizations rise and fall according to the Will of the Force?”

The Dark Lady shook her head.

“That is not my view. I believe a people should fight against fate and assert their right to exist. Damn the Force if it wishes to snuff my people out! This is why we Dark Siders bend the Force to our will, tell it what shall be or not. No people deserves genocide, any god or cosmic energy field willing that is wrong and must be shaped to the right course of saving others!”

This was not entirely her view, Anak Darkstar had shower her its sense. She existed because they defied the sentence of extinction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Sarlaac

She had a look on her face and a grin formed. "Now that is an attitude worth having." She looked at her... that fire, that fight was well worth it. While she didn't disregard before... seeing her want to live, want to be alive rather then offering her neck... was one of the better sight as she came over and looked at her. Eyes narrowing with a bow. "THen we will live, we shall show the force that we want to live yes?" THe grin was knife sharp and thin but it was there as her eyes were watch but her hands came up to touch the womans shoulders. "There is that fire in your belly, That same confident one I saw manhandling a mandalorian."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla was elated that Remy agreed, that they should both live and challenge the Force to accept their existence. When The Pureblood placed her hand on her shoulder, and it made The Sith Lady smiled, the comforting touch soothing.

“We shall defy omens and grim prognostications! We will live indeed my dear Remy!”

She placed her soft hand on the Pureblood’s shoulder in kind. She looking into her eyes with a joyous smile. Together they would take their right to live.

The remark about manhandling a Mando made her chuckle. She had been harsh to that hunter, and hoper he would not harbor a grudge as Mandalorians were prone to do.

“This Oasis, what is it like?”

She admitted she hoped it waa a paradise in this arid wasteland. However, Sarla had become accustom to disappointment.

Darth Sarlaac

"No Idea, it was in some of the texts and was isolated so I got a ride here. Chance to be alone and train... which is what is usually better for me at least." She said it and smiled with it while she turned to look back at the desert. She stretched out though and was looking over the sands. "It is supposed to be and described as a beacon of the force and life here in the deserts.... but finding it from orbit is supposed to be next to impossible you have to do it on the ground." She said it and the real prize was usually the journey... the ending was always prone to disappointment as it was like a story at times... if you went long enough everyone is gone.

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla understood, this place, this Oasis was something that could only be found with the guidance of the Force. Which was a problem had she been alone. Sith Lords did not listen to the voice of the Great Mystery, they chose to silence it and fill the emptiness with their own voice or that of another Lord teaching them.

In truth The Dark Lady would have probably preferred scouring the tombs on Korriban or braving the fumes of Raxus Prime than attempt to find a mirage in the desert. Still the company was by far more tolerable than the hot heads who hewed each other down in war games.

Sarla commented on Remy’s preference for solitude, “I use to find solace in an insolation, alas my time in Chaos in that box was enough solitary confinement for a life time.”

Darth Sarlaac

She gave a nod of her head to that, solitude had its place in many things but there was always a preference in some things. She smiled though. "Well we won't be alone in this and it does make it a little easier... less chance of going crazy under the sun ot finding a krayt dragon and having to face it all alone... I have heard they can be massive beasts the further you go out." She knew there were some creatures that got so large they were the size of ships but well usually they were in space with no gravity to crush them.. in this case they seemed to be oh so much larger then even she could imagine. Her eyes closer and senses expanding outwards to allow the force to guide them.

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla thought on the prospect of Krayt of Dragon. Tatooine was full of wonderful dangers, including the one she derived her namesake from. In the harsh desert everything fought for life, what could be a better place to grow in her power and seek the secrets of immortality.

She turned to Remy, “I hipe we cross paths with great beasts. To fight side by side un the crucible of sand!”

Her voice had a touch of excitement. She treasured the opportunities to test her strength and resolve. The whole planet was a gauntlet that killed the weak, and raised up the strong. She had wondered why the Sith hide on Korriban and Juntrand, when it was arid realms that truly culled the pretenders and baptized the true warriors. Here in the grains a Sensitive learned that a drop of water is as valuable as kyber, and that making friends was of value, for alone you perish in the wilderness…

Darth Sarlaac

She gave a nod to that... she suspected some of the motives were different then her own but it was not something that needed to entirely be the same... why force either of them to go one way or another. Her facial tendrils twitched at the idea of fighting a krayt dragon and she was more then prepared she was thinking for such a thing.. it would be big and beefy and powerful but... she could do it. If only because she wanted the chance to prove she could stand on her own in a way.. a partner in the fight was important yes but she was not part of a massive hunting party that was searching after them. The pureblood was bringing her senses towards it.. letting more come out before she stood at the top of a dune and heading out towards the furthest ones in the distance. The tips of mountains cresting as she looked upon it. "We might be able to use those mountains to get a better view of the distance and see if there is anything.

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla felt it, a dark tremor in the Force. At times it was a sign of peril, other times something more sinister. She looked to those mountains and paused.

“I agree.. but.. something lies in wait there.. I cannot make any sensw of what it might be..”

She felt herself instinctively grabbing at his saber hilt, her fingers tapping it.

“Perhaps I am being paranoid.. I have a history of suspecting everyrhing.”

Sarla was trying to second guess her feelings, to boil it down to her traumatic knee jerk tendencies. And yet she felt that at some point she would have to trust her instincts, even if they were wrong, at least she would be true to herself.

“It may be nothing.. still I think we better approach hilt to hand, and on our guard.”

Darth Sarlaac

She looked at the woman and paranoid might be one thing... it didn't mean you were wrong. There was always a chance someone in the galaxy was after you... for some reason just might be out of context for the area... the mountains as she was looking at them seemed fine enough but that didn't mean much. Sarla was stronger n the force then she... she was a master a lord while Remy was just a padawan so her wisdom and experience might be better in the sense area. She did slide her tonfa though to her hits from the small of her back and she would be able to get them quickly. SHe was looking over it as the walk towards it she could feel it... radiating and in her gut while she checked some of the areas around for any signs of life or tracks. "I don't see anything but I am starting to feel it."

Darth Sarla

D

Sarla turned to Remy,

“There is only one thing that can radiate such shadow.. it means..”

She grimaced, and finished her words,

“No.. I am being paranoid. Thet are all dead.”

The Dark Lady felt herself become feverish, and then a flash of an image:

1C53EF32-47AF-455F-9ED7-43AD3A275C49.jpg

Sarla nearly tumbled in the sand, her mind feeling like a blade was worming in her brain.

“Stop!!!”

A voice echoed in her mind’s eye,

Alice.. Alice..

She fell on her knees, and held both palms to her temples. She callee forth a shroyd to cloak her mind, making her normal white eyes swirl with ink.

“The way is shut.. shadow I caste, you may not pass!”

Suddenly the image of those horrible eyes and mask was gone.

Sarla looked at Remy with her overcast pupils.

“Remy.. I will need your help, if he is there.. we will need our combined strength to.. stop him.”

Sarla knew who she saw in the splinter’s mind, a Raven of the Dark who she feared even as an ally.

Darth Sarlaac

She was moving and it seemed like they had a foreboding presence... but then Sarla was on the ground as she was moving back and sliding into a knelt position on the dunes. Her eyes going around to search but a presence in the force didn't need to be near... some didn't even need a line of sight compared to others... still she could feel it. A wrongness, a darkness and moved her hands to support the womans side and pushing her mind to try and shield against it. "IF we have to then we will, even if it is losing I will not abandon you." She said it and she meant it, there were a lot of risks but leaving on to face them alone wasn't always the first option... she couldn't let such a darkness be here it was never a good sign.

Darth Sarla

D

The Dark Lady tried to regain her footing, leaning on Remy. It seemed that the visions stopped successfully after cloaking her mind, a technique she learned as Tsis’kaar for torture. The problem is it would confirm to the Intruder that it was her, that she was a survivor. She had put them in danger. There was only oke way forward now, to face whatever may come, together.

“We may very well lose.. at least if we do, it will be in company.”

She smiled at Remy and leaned to her neckline as she clung to the Pureblood.

“Whatever happens, I am glad to have met you Remy.”

The Dark Lady held the True Blood, wanting this tender moment to last a little longer, for she feared what waited was The Emperor’s Wrath, death…

Darth Sarlaac

She supported her allowing herself to be stiff and solid for the moment. Wanting to better be there for her as the pair of them would be able to move towards the mountains. There wasn't much point trying to run. Going back would do little for them as if they knew she was here they could just follow or seek them out. "As am I." She said it and found herself meaning it.. The chance to meet someone who was similar if different... worthwhile... she wasn't going to do the cliche she had seen in some of the books about that being the real prize the friends made along the way but. "But I have no initial plans to perish yet and I don't plan for you to do it either. I promised to help you find a way and we will survive." SHe said it and was moving with her attention on more of the desert and mountains. "So lets move and handle this one."

Darth Sarla

D

They came to the mountain range, it felt like arriving at a tomb, there was a deafening quite as Sarla searched with her eyes, she looked for the slighest shadow. Was perhaps it just some vision like the ones she had in the past? The Dark Lady doubted herself when turning around she saw in the desert something approaching, it began as a faint sliver, then it rose across the horizon under the suns, until it was visible, a figure in in tan robes pulling a Dewback by the reins. Sarla sensed nothing as it came close, and then stopped. The figure walked closer, it made strange clicking noise, it rang louder and louder, as it opened its coat, it had thermal detonators hanging from all over, chains binding them to its body, the Tuskan then made loud noise “Art Art!” Its body moving in contorted fashion as if against its will.

Sarla formed a barrier and screamed to Remy,

“Hit the deck!”

The explosion made a massive shroom of fire and smoke that threw Sarla on to her back. The Barrier had seemed to work, but then the Sand began to stir, rising our of it was a curved blade, that slide up thriugh her hair. Sarla ignited her blade and dug it into the sand screaming, her eyes searching frantically for the one beneath the sand. The blade rose up and cut her heel clean off, making her fall once more.

“Remy! Remy!”

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Sarlaac

SHe moved with her.. allowing the force to guide and then she saw it when Sarla did... the tuskan and explosives and... then she was moving. To the side as the explosion ripped through throwing up sand all around as her tonfa shifted into her hands and she was moving. THe pack going down with a mixture of blood pumping in her ears and ringing from the explosion. SHe could barely make out the sound of Sarla shouting her name as a blade was coming at her and she moved feeling it slice into her chest... her collarbone getting the smack of it as the bone deflected some of it off but there was a thin line that let darker red blood flow down. Her golden eyes narrowing but she could see Sarla frantically searching and then falling as she wasn't able to fully register what was happening as she moved diving at the sand and her to catch her but her tonfa went into the sand at an angle as she first felt resistance and then a sound... One area flailing around while another arm was striking at her and her tonfa was catching the blade and stick.

Darth Sarla

D

The battle of sand, as Sarla joined Remy in stabbing into grain to meet what laid underneath looked like two people hunting womp rats in holed. Remy’s Tonfa seemed to meet something, as the stabbing from underneath. The Dark Lady looked over at The Pureblood, noticing as a woubd had formed, she went to her and held her hand over the alit that dripped blood on her red skin.

“You’re hurt!”

The Dark Lady tore her robe at her bosom, her bra beaking out now, she took the cloth and wrapped it around.

“Apply pressure!”

It was in this moment that Sarla wish she was a Jedi, then she could call The Force to mend what was torn.

As The Dark Lady tended to her friend, a mirage of another figure began to appear, at first it was a shadow, then it grew and as it drew closer the mask shined and reflected the sunlight. Two great purple eyes fixed on the pair, its shoes crescents, and it walked in robes that made it a wraith. Before it was great cloud of smoke from the Tuskan Bomb.

Sarla turned and gasped, he spoke to their minds,

“Alice.. Alice.. how about this? At last I have found you.”

The Former Tsis’kaar reached for her saber hilt.

“Did you think you could hide from The Day of Judgement?”

Sarla felt him forming that most lethal of Tsis’Kaar weapons, The Thought Knife.

“Be still!” echoed the voice as a ripple in her mind. She felt the tip scrap her cranium.

Sarla looked at Remy, her eyes conveying her concern, and despair.

“The Tsis’kaar are ended. And you madam, got away,” said The Raven Masked One.

Sarla finally spoke, “Ra’vin, why not finish it, kill me, but spare her, she has nothing to do with our history.”

Ra’vin took a few steps tilting his head in that ghastly mask.

“I will give her the curtesy of fleeing.”

Sarla looked at Remy, her face full of fear.

“It is your chance.. go and you may live. I will try to stop him..”

There was such a heaviness in The Daek Lady’s voice, denoting that she knew she woukd not survive on her own.

Darth Sarlaac

She felt the hand on her applying pressure and she looked at it as if noticing it for the first time. Her attention was on the area around the pair of them and who was approaching as she could see the mask of the man and hear them as she was debating it.. she could run but what kind of coward would she be... she had gone through all of that talking about being brave enough to live... and there was this sith... a dark lord willing to protect her... she couldn't let such a thing be for not. "Dummy." She said it looking at her and barely acknowledging the being. "I said we would be in this together and I meant it.. even if we have to both die, I'll find you in chaos.. and I will work to protect you." She said it and rolled her shoulders moving into a position to look at the woman but held one hand up. "Relax yourself... clear your mind and focus... he might be strong, he might be dangerous but you are every bit the same as him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom