Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction TSE // What We Do In Darkness

Ophidia had seen the congregation, and she had noted their core: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf had experience in infiltrating and sabotaging galactic alliances after all. As for Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , she had to admit he had mostly come to her in reports. Perhaps this would be an opportunity to collaborate.

She also noted how Sofiel Sofiel had interacted with Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , there was a familiarity and animosity between the two that she obligated herself to remember.

"Well-positioned indeed" "But we must not lose the initiative."

She noted that it was Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex alone who divulged these details to her. She was curious as to whether Vornskr had a different perspective, given his service to the Worm Emperor in recent times. Or perhaps he simply did not trust her yet. After all, Vornskr's memories of her would have been of a young and tenacious Ophidia who leapt into conflict far too easily; one who would present the severed heads of traitors at the first meeting of the Dark Council to the shock and horror of their Imperial counterparts.

Her tenacity was still there, but she had become more cautious around her own. The Sith were not as monolithic as they once were, and traitors were abound.

"What about the Silver Jedi and the Bryn'adul? Last I heard, these too were great powers in the galaxy." "What has become of them?" She asked with a mote of curiosity before interjecting one last thing. "And naturally we must be vigilant against the Mandalorians; if we do not plot their path first, then their loyalties will be decided by others. You have gaven them many a reason to distrust us in perpetuity, I hope it will not hinder us in our future."

She looked to Vornskr again. Whether her motions were truly for sensory input or if she puppeteered herself for emphasis, one would only have to guess,

"And you, Darth Vornskr, what do you believe to be our primary obstacle? Is there anything your other half has failed to note?"

The pale skinned sith smiles widely, nodding in agreement with the Lethan. "Indeed. We all like a big gamble, do we not?" She cackles. Though, she was quite sure this would work. No one with an inch of wisdom or intelligence would refuse what she had to offer.

She follows Zlova's gaze, empty eyes resting upon the group she pointed out. "Personally, I prefer a unique kind of power. Only certain kinds of people are able to use it's influence. The power born of uncertainty, mystery. You know the power is there, and you know someone has it, that the person with that power exists, but you've no idea who they are. They could be anyone around you. The ability to strike fear even when they don't have a face to put that fear to...Or possibly." She licks her lips. "The fear is put to many faces, because it could be any of them. Power can't be taken if it's source is not known." Was the sith perhaps hinting at what she could bring to the table? Perhaps. It could also be just demented ramblings. Sith tended to do that.

"I do not plan to make them foes. However, I must guage them before I do anything else. Even a gamble doesn't warrant diving blindly. I prefer to be brave, not stupid. Their contentedness is in my best interest. It means more opportunities for me." When Ophidia looks at them, there's a mischievous grin given in return.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia

Zlova tilted her head back and laughed. She reached out to slap Darth Qis' and wouldn't give any response verbally or otherwise if the woman evaded the contact. "Believe me, you've come to the right place. You have only to look about the room to find eyes in the shadows and blades scarcely hidden in them. Those skilled in making sure no one even saw the shadow let alone the blade'll have plenty of opportunities. Especially with those over there," whom they already gazed upon, "and the Host of this fine, lavish affair. Despite what every Emperor thinks -- they cannot run an Empire alone."

"Brave not stupid. That's how you've survived this far, isn't it? A wise philosophy. Don't let any Lord or Lady convince you to go a 'little' further so you extend your neck for their ax." Zlova smirked over at her companion for the evening so far. Seemed this one had a future among the Sith. Always nice to see. Because despite what many Modern Sith thought you couldn't have an Empire without people to Follow and people to Lead. Kill the weak; try not to slit your own throat killing the strong.

Tag: Darth Qis Darth Qis

"The secretive nature of the wayfinder told me I was being asked to something worth my while." She responds to Zlova, rubbing her chin thoughtfully as her gaze rests upon the host. Not exactly what she expected, but mysterious enough. She liked mysterious, it was a good position from which one could strike fear into the opposition. Or slip in behind them unnoticed. "Indeed, an empire cannot be run alone. Let's see how much I can make for myself helping with it., T'was a pleasure talking, Zlova rue." She looks back at the sith as she compliments her ideology. "My neck won't even be there for them to cut. Now...it is time that I show what I have to offer." With that, she makes her way to the host, the center of attention. She wanted all to see what was in store next. If she were to die from this, she wanted it to be a glorious show. They'd better watch.

She gives a slight bow of her head upon arrival. "Greetings, it is an honor to meet all of you." She states, gaze drifting about the room, her voice elevated so those around her may hear. "You are looking to infiltrate, deceive, and sneak your way into the higher echelons of your enemy's government. At least, that is what I have heard, no?" She cackles with glee. "Darth Qis was not adept at such things, wasn't very subtle either, honestly. A bit of a brute. Luckily for all of us...." Her skin starts dematerializing into smoke that's rising from her body, leaving light green scales behind as the form she seemed to have blew away in the breeze, those eyes going from pale to bright yellow with reptilian slits. She arches down into a bow, one arm to her stomach and the other outstretched as if she were a performer at the theatre.

"I am someone much more useful." By now the formerly female voice has become a different one. This one an equal mix between feminine and masculine, light toned and soft all the same. The previous curves Qis had were gone as well, replaced by a green scaly androgynous form, with a reptilian tail swishing about. Whatever hair was there meant to replicate Qis had shifted into shoulder length blonde hair, whch the reptile had shaved one the sides in a unique style similar to a mohawk. They end their theatrical bow, now standing up straight to gaze about the room once again, guaging everyone's reaction to their. "I'm going to go ahead and rip off the bandaid nice and fast. I'm sorry to tell you this, but Darth Qis is dead." They bare their teeth, serpentine tongue leaving that mouth to lick her lips. "Her throat was ripped out because she had me poisoner, and got careless. I decided to try my mand taking up the opportunity she had to miss...." They state, fake pouting before breaking into a smile and tossing the topic of Qis's death aside as if it were nothing.

They begin pacing back and forth, looking at everyone in the room as they speak. "I am 'The Reptile', as they call me back on Denon, and I can shapeshift, as is obvious. My transformations are indiscernible completely from the original article. Were I to be taught the force, I'd wager I could replicate force auras as well." They jumps into a backflip, landing on a nearby table with arms outstretched. "I believe I would be of great use to many of your operations. I did manage to sneak in here after all, most would consider that impossible, would they not? I have revealed myself, this is a big risk. You are the first ones in years to see my true form." They spin about, eyes scanning everyone in the room who they've gotten the attention of. "So what say you? Do I have a place here helping to establish the glory of your rise to power?" The reptile is unafraid. They took the gamble, and expected that the sith would find it ballsy enough to respect. Not to mention they'd be foolish to refuse someone with a power like this for the goals they're striving for.

"All I ask is that I be compensated for my work. I'm sure everyone here knows that no one is completely selfless. I've tried my hand at working for money, all it left was a pointless pile of money, and a hole still in my heart." They state rubbing their index finger and thumb together with a wry grin. "I came here to see if glory, infamy, and power would fill this absolutely boring existence." One of those long ears twitches as they await the responses.

Sabine Delacroix Sabine Delacroix Telis Taharin-Zambrano Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Seela Leini Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Aspect of Passion Aspect of Passion Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Sofiel Sofiel Darth Moirai Decimus Sharan Maevel Aedan Miles Aedan Miles Stardust Solus Skirae Srina Talon Srina Talon Lirka Ka Thaelius Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

"The Rakghoul was a surprise. I didn't think they could infect and change others." Not that it had been entirely useful as of late. Not yet, at least. The large creature turned his gaze from Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf to Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , seeming to finally realize he had intruded on a conversation. Gnox simply dipped his head in apology. "I will not keep you from your conversation. Simply send an invitation whenever and I shall meet you upon Vanqor to assist where I can. These creatures are.. Primal, but there is a future for them."

And with that he was gone, turning his attention to the gathering to see if anyone else might of caught his attention. There was very little who did, if only because he didn't know that many. Perhaps in time that would change.

"Not much has changed for the Silver Jedi, they exist as they have always existed. The Bryn'adûl continue to expand, but my agents report that their momentum has waned. Their hold is tenuous, we may see them collapse in the near future. As for the Mandalorians..."

All who knew the former Emperor knew His stance on the Mandalorian Clans, a people He had ruthless subjugated and exterminated across the territories once held by the Sith Empire. Despite that, He had managed to maintain a cadre of Death Watch warriors and Dar'Manda slavers loyal to His cause, their loyalties secured by violent rhetoric and coin. "An Enclave of Mandalorians exists within the Confederacy, but I have heard word that they seek to move out from under the Confederacy's suzerainty. That will make them vulnerable to our influence. I imagine that you will find many ways to make use of this change."

Vornskr had yet to fully grasp the shifting geopolitical nature of the galaxy in his long absence, so he had little to add to his counterpart's words. Still, when Darth Ophidia singled him out specifically he was obligated to respond as well as he could. "The Light will always remain our true enemy, as it has always been since the universe was formed countless eons ago. The Dark and the Light exist in a state of dialectic contradiction, locked in opposition but functionally co-existent. As it stands, where one side gains ground the other must give. As Darkness rises, the Light recedes but will always rise again to meet its polar opposite. This will lead to a dynamic shift where the Dark is forced to concede ground as Light ascends."

Vornskr clasped his hands together in emphasis, "All other goals and objectives are secondary in the face of this fundamental truth; the Light must be destroyed. In the past, we Sith have fought this ultimate war against the Light within the arena of the physical galaxy. Lines on a map, numbers on a board, ships, armies, and superweapons. If we are to truly achieve victory not just against the Jedi, but against the very fabric of the universe, we must strike at the Force itself."

"We must become as the Celestials were, and undo their great error."

Indeed, her reports said the same about the Bryn'adul. Their leader was missing and they were stalling short of having butchered a quarter of the Outer Rim. She had to admit that they had made an impressive display of carnage, but compared to the bloodshed of the One Sith they were still mediocre. As for the Silver Jedi, her most tenacious spies had told her of tensions internally in their Concord. Tensions, she mused, that would be ripe for the plucking when the Bryn'adul did not unite them under the threat of invasion.

As for these Mandalorians, a new Mandalorian union would destabilise their ancestral planets and could be turned to the favour of the Sith. She reminded herself to bend more of her will toward infiltrating their ranks

She nodded in response to Carnifex, then turned her attention to Vornskr.

She knew she had put him on the spot. She had guessed that as she had not heard of his continued existence, he had not paid much mind to the goings on in the galaxy at large. This was her chance to learn more about the Worm's philosophy, but also about this Vornskr's knowledge and adaptability.

Then again, he was Kaine, she should know what to expect.

"A bold plan, Lord Vornskr. I believe others have spoken such words before, but never found a way to accomplish" Ophidia's attention was forced elsewhere for a second. "-it."

A shift, a transformation. Power in subtle ways. Raw, untapped potential squandered but ready to be honed into a fine blade on behalf of the future of the Sith. These were the things that caught Ophidia's attention. Her distraction was only a blip before she continued her conversation with Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex .

"If anyone can accomplish it, then the two of you stand the greatest chance of finding a way, of that I am certain." She gave a courtly bow to the two, her composure restored. "Now, I am afraid my duties call me."

"Excuse me."

Ophidia's attention settled on Laramie Kamryn Laramie Kamryn and she did not hide it. In a way, she was calling the young shapeshifter closer.

Silver-Purp-B.gif

x
K H A R T S I S
x x x
Nearby Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Sofiel Sofiel

D o r i a n

Was that really what she had to listen to them discuss? From the Worm Emperor—To this?

Only Maliphant knew of her deep distaste for the persona he wore for IGBC business. His face was too well-known as a Sith to pass through "polite" circles, so, he used another. She loathed it. Looking at it felt like a lie. He still felt the same, but his truth was drenched in a guise. She preferred her lover as he was. His fingers remained wrapped in her own and the pale woman was temporarily satisfied with that.

She let them all talk. Listening intently. Aware, that Aedan Miles Aedan Miles had noted her.

Aware, that he kept his distance.

Silver eyes met that of Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf and she followed along with the information the alchemist had to provide. Then came Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . More and more. So many Sith stepped forward. Scheming, with grand plans. Ready to throw themselves on the pyre. It was clear why so many of them had come. They wanted to retain their former glory using the ways of the Sith of old. By using the most obvious asset they held. Shadow. Deception. Lies. While it may have seemed trite to say aloud—Many within the light were just good enough, just foolish enough, to fall for it.

It had happened before even in her lifetime.

She remembered looking across a long banquet table at Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf while she served the previous version of the Galactic Alliance without a thought in her head that she might not have been loyal. That had been her first lesson into the world which she now lived and perhaps one of the most meaningful. As an Echani—she trusted her eyes. Even that lied. In this nebula, she trusted only one thing, truly, and it was the man at her side. It was not without bloodletting.

He had earned her faith. The hard way.

There were a few more familiar faces present. Zlova Rue Zlova Rue . Sabine Delacroix Sabine Delacroix . The Confederate Exarch was not one to socialize unnecessarily. Opulence such as this was beyond her sensibilities. She had no respect for statues, titles, and clout. She spent her free time training or seeing to the needs of the nation she pledged to serve—But she well understood the value of knowledge. It was powerful, pure, and in some cases far more volatile than a maelstrom of the Darkside. She knew who they were, even if, they had scarcely noticed her outside of professional courtesy.

“Will you vie for a position?”

She leaned nearer to Maliphant to phrase her question though it wasn’t necessarily a secret. Srina had a particular insight, a thought, that had percolated but she would rather hear it from him. A new Dark Council would surely shake those that sought to destroy the Sith at their root. Once they caught wind of it, and they would, with so many in attendance—It would become the newest target to beat into the ground. Her head drew up while a guest approached, complete, with an all too polite greeting.

Srina inclined her head while Maliphant greeted Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf by name. Well, a name. Few people knew the Sith title that she had taken so long ago. Mostly, because of the high-profile position she maintained. It served her purposes. Omnia, was a whisper in the dark. Something to be used when she needed it—Like any good tool. Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean teased about Dorian and mercurial eyes took on a tempered moment of amusement. Most wouldn’t notice. He would. “Our Lady has...Some experience working with the Galactic Alliance? One would think they might have learned something from the last time Coruscant burst into flame.”

One jest. Or, an attempt. Her sense of humor could be exceedingly dry.

She turned further into Maliphant when another approached, pausing, to glance at Sofiel Sofiel while he chose to question Lady Raaf about her creatures. Of course. Srina was no expert on alchemy. Her own attempts had yielded botched results, at first, but practice made perfect. Some of the tweaks she made had been recommended by someone that was very familiar with the alchemists' work.

Each Sith in the hall seemed to think they were masterminds of their own domain. The smartest in the room.

She wondered, idly, how many of those that wished them dead felt the same way.

She reached up to touch Maliphant on the opposite shoulder, reflexively and murmured words that would be hard to overhear. Her position among the assembled party would be uncertain. Her loyalties had never been in question, though, her motivations were often her own. “…If you get killed wearing Dorian’s face…”

I won’t forgive you.

She caught a glance from over the shoulder of Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean from none other than Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . She returned it, plainly, and unmoved. The former Sith Emperor was not unknown to her. Thusly, she let it be. If he wished to speak to them he would.

"Of course, Darth Ophidia. May the Force serve you," replied Carnifex with a slight inclination of His head, Vornskr mirroring the motion as well. The pair watched the Ashan Blade move to draw another, the Shapeshifter that had dazzled the other Sith in attendance with their abilities, into a conversation. Undoubtedly, Ophidia sought to strengthen the Assassins as was her prerogative to do so. Carnifex encouraged it, the Assassins were an integral part of the Sith Order; without them, the Sith were pale imitations of what they could be.

Twin pairs of scarlet eyes scanned the room, seeking out a new avenue of conversation when they locked onto a pair of silver eyes. To see Srina Talon present at a meeting of the Sith was a surprise, albeit a welcome one, though the attendance of Lord Maliphant could easily explain her presence. With deft movements, Carnifex and His counterpart Vornskr moved to approach the Confederate Exarch.

"Exarch Talon, a pleasure," purred Carnifex as He came within close proximity. The pair of Epicanthix titans kept an appropriate distance between themselves and Exarch Talon, not for any safety concerns but so that she would not have to crane her neck so far back to look them in the eyes. Likewise, they would not have to angle their heads so far down to look at her. "I believe the last time we spoke was over Kessel, so very very long ago."

Back when He was Emperor.

"What do you make of the other attendees, Exarch? Quite the motley gathering." He gestured to His other self, who took a single step forward and inclined his upper body in a half-bow. "May I introduce my counterpart, Darth Vornskr." Vornskr smiled warmly, "Likewise a pleasure, though I fear we do not have the benefit of a prior meeting."

Both of them radiated the same energy, that of hungry predators strong in the Dark Side of the Force. They were near identical in appearance as well, although the subtleties were entirely centered on their faces. Carnifex wore the scars of battle proudly, his forehead donning the tattoo of the Sith crest in faded red ink. Vornskr's face, by contrast, was unblemished by scar or tattoo. Both sported a similar salt-and-pepper beard.

"Let this be our first acquaintance, my lady."

The reptile frowns slightly. It seems their show wasn't drawing much attention. A shame. They were missing quite the opportunity here. Literally the perfect infiltrator on a silver platter and no one bats an eye! How boring! They end their bow, crossing their arms with a huff. "You people....Seriously. I dressed up for this. What's a man...woman...lizard thing to do?" Their eye twitches slightly.

It was then that a female's voice spoke up, trying to grab their attention. Those yellow eyes light up, and they spin about in another theatrical bow before jumping off of the table with a front flip to land on their feet in front of the dark lord. "Well, well. Glad to see someone around here has some taste and sense, hm?" They grin, showing off rows of sharp teeth. They were an elegant creature in a way, certainly pretty to look at, yet also built like the perfect predator. "Changeling, at your service. Tell me, what can I do for you?" They raise a blonde haired brow.

"I serve as an excellent hitman, infiltrator, scout...Basically, I can do it all if it requires being subtle. Anything at al-" Before they commit to that statement, a slight look of dismay crosses their face. "Hold on, that's a lie. Can't kill kids. I have no personal reservations regarding it....but...Hm...how do I put this?" They look ponderous for a moment, rubbing their chin before they suddenly snap their fingers. "Oh, yes! I wasn't always changeling. They forcefed the poor girl a serum in the lab I was created in. I was that serum. It changed the body, erased the mind as I took over. I suppose something still remains." They shrug. "Maybe she was a mother, but the point is that I can't kill children. I just freeze up. So if that job ever comes to you, do yourself a favor and put it on someone else." They wave their hand dismissively.

Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia

Silver-Purp-B.gif

x
K H A R T S I S
x x x
Nearby Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Sofiel Sofiel | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex
The silvery woman lifted her head from the shoulder of Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean in the way a cobra might suddenly raise their serpentine forms and hiss loudly to scare off a threat. Mercurial orbs lingered on the approaching Sith with an inaudible fierceness. There was always something deep and dark lingering beneath the surface of her endless calm, an untouchable silence, a carefully crafted shell for a devastating storm. She might not have retained such an outlook were it not for the fact that the former Emperor was accompanied by…Himself.

He was, for the most part, as she remembered. Old. Ageless, to be more specific.

“…You still owe me a story.”

Of course, she remembered that. She also remembered a time when she might have recoiled from such a ruthless titan without the protective hand of her Master. Emperor or not—The cloying presence of Carnifex and his counterpart begged eyes to trail the floor in instinctual reverence. To know, their place. The loss of his throne did not change what he was. Not, for a second. The ever-headstrong Echani was the opposite. She was not the same as she once was, nor, would any in the room find her without strength of her own. It was deceptive, soundless, until it wasn’t. Until it deafened.

Too much had transpired since Kessel. Too much. She would not bow, nor break. Not for anyone.

The question that Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex posed about this meeting of minds was allowed to settle on the wayside while an introduction to Darth Vornskr followed. The way they both spoke was entirely unnerving. Gentle, were it not for the depth of bleak, unmitigated black, that emanated from either man (if they could be called that) in droves. To blindly follow the line of feigned silk words, wicked poetry, was a dalliance with death. The Confederate Exarch inclined a swan-like neck, politely dipping her head in response to the greeting from Vornskr. “Fear no longer. We have met, now, and it must certainly be our first acquaintance as there has never been any other.”

“Srina, will suffice.”

She loathed being referred to by a title while on Confederate soil, let alone, having her identity diminished and forgotten abroad. Maliphant would dislike it. He held such faith in certain words. Exarch. Darth. It was not a sign of weakness in her eyes, but a stance, that she would not relinquish. She was not a title. She was not a pawn—and no number of honorifics would ever define her. Glacier eyes flickered from one Sith to the other while silently noticing the differences between them.

Echani eyes missed nothing.

They shouldn’t stand so closely. It was as if either Sith Lord was an opposing magnet that seemed determined to crash into one another, only, it was stopped by an invisible barrier. Somehow one or the other kept shearing off to remain two. Orbiting. She couldn’t claim to be able to follow the machinations behind this duplication but she knew…Something. Her focus returned to the one she knew.

He had asked her a question, though, she wasn’t certain he wanted the real answer.

What did she think of the other attendees?

“Perhaps out of morbid curiosity…I look for a leader among them.”

That didn’t imply that she’d found one. Many rallied to the cause, though, she wasn’t even certain that all of them understood what flame they bandied about between them. Some were seasoned, experienced. Some knew enough to know. Others?

Well. The night was still young.

Despite the pair's close proximity, neither seemed inclined to physically touch the other. Despite being the exact same essence as the other, neither was keen on pushing past that boundary. Though whether that was in fear of what could transpire if the two halves actually did make contact or some other reason was entirely unknown, perhaps even to the pair themselves. Still, the distance that they did maintain between them was worryingly close for those within view.

It was like two black holes orbiting one another, each on threatening to devour the other if their orbit ever slipped closer. Yet, as the equilibrium held firm they only amplified each other's darkness and devoured everything else even more voraciously. Should they ever merge, the darkness would be unfathomable.

"Perhaps one day I will give you a story worth telling," intoned the emotionless Carnifex, His booming voice a deafening monotone that cut through all other sounds. The Butcher King's eyes then wandered to the others in the room, bright molten halos moving between each attendee quickly without lingering on any specific person for too long. "That is the paradox, is it not? Most here would claim to be a leader, regardless of the claim's validity. How soon until two egos clash and blood is spilled? It will be interesting to see."

"The lesser Sith will kill each other, victims of their own greed," replied Vornskr, "Until those of the strongest will, the strongest heart, the strongest mind, remain. It is with these Sith that the future will be written." Vornskr looked at Srina inquisitively, a small smile crossing his features. "Perhaps one day you will join us, Srina, and embrace the Absolute Truth."

Thought it went unsaid, Vornskr's tone clearly indicated that he would not be too perturbed if Srina never joined the Sith at all. It came with the implication that only the Sith would inherit the galaxy once they had reached the apogee of their ambitions, the fate of all others in the galaxy was left to the imagination; all of it apocalyptic in nature. The deviousness and pure unabashed malevolence in both of the two halves' eyes belied the dark fate they both intended for all that opposed the Sith.

A brief moment of silence fell between the three, only broken when Carnifex posed an unexpected question.

"How is my son, Metus? I have not heard from him since before his removal."

"Too few appreciate such skills until they are used against them."

Ophidia took in the entirety of the creature, but her eyes appeared fixed on her face.

"I, on the other hand, know how useful such skills are and difficult they are to master." "And, I know how to employ it."

She listened intently, as if pulling the words out of Laramie with her very thoughts. Unseen, the Sith Lord was plucking thoughts and emotions from the sphere around them, colouring words and actions with the impressions others let roll of the top of their minds when they weren't thinking to hide.

"Worry not, I won't send you to murder children in their beds." "You are far to valuable for such base tasks."

after all, Laramie had been able to infiltrate a whole congregation of Sith and gone unnoticed even before the Worm. None had picked her out as a fraud until she had let them see her true self. If this was her true self.

"Take this."

Ophidia reached out am ashen hand with the palm down. It seemed at first as if she wanted Laramie to take her hand. However, she then turned the palm up. A golden disk appeared between her fingers, imprinted with a hand and an intricate caligraphic pattern of ur'kittat. The coin was cold to the touch and its nature in the Force was darker than it portrayed.

"I will contact you, and we will speak more of your employment."

Laramie Kamryn Laramie Kamryn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom