Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Scarlet Vow | Armor of Srina Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S C A R L E T
V O W

GpKeJSI.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Updated, personal protection for Srina Talon | Darth Nix
  • Image Source: Onirium Studios
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Talisman of Calling
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
Blasters: High
Kinetic: High
Lightsabers: Average
Toxins (Airborne): Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Following the principles of a Talisman of Calling, by uttering an incantation (verbally or otherwise ) the wearer can summon this suit of armor onto their person.
STRENGTHS
  • Discreet: The wearer of this bangle has a capable form of protection only a breath away.
  • Durability: Having been composed of Mandalorian Steel with an underlay of Shell Spider Silk, Scalet Vow is the definition of resilient. Especially to the threat of kinetic/piercing damage.
WEAKNESSES
  • Time: Scarlet Vow can only be “active” in the material world for a total of two hours. Afterwards, it cannot be reactivated for another two hours.
  • Neutral: Ysalamiri and Void Stone Fields disrupt the process of transporting Scarlet Vow to the material world.
  • Repairs: Due to the above time constraints, repairing the armor is an extremely difficult task. Reversion to the Mist does not regenerate damage sustained.
  • Destruction: If the Bangle itself is destroyed, the armor itself is forever lost in the Mist.
  • Lightsabers: Although capable of withstanding glancing blows, Scarlet Vow is not immune to lightsaber blades.
DESCRIPTION

In the wake of the Confederacy’s offensive on Tatooine, [member="Srina Talon"] had sustained a near-fatal injury at the hands of one [member="Adron Malvern"]. Over the course of her recovery, her Master blamed only himself for her grievous state. Now, weeks later, the young Echani would find a letter upon her bedside table. Atop it? A crimson bangle…
Srina,

I failed you. There’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I should never have left your side on Tatooine - and I’ll spend every day rectifying this mistake. I don’t ever want to see you hurt like that again, not if there is anything that I can do about it. This Bangle is me doing something about it. I know it does not match your favorite, blue dresses, but the process left the metal red in the end. I call it Scarlet Vow.

It operates the same way as the Ring I made for you previously. Simply state the word: Defense and the Mist will take care of the rest. By now you probably stay still while the Magick is happening with your disruptor, but I want to be very clear here. Do. Not. Move. Give it a few seconds for the pieces to fall into place. It was excessively tricky to get the pieces to appear on a stationary body, correctly, and I don’t want to see any armor pieces missing their mark and hitting the floor.

As far as the armor itself, I made sure that it does not restrict your ability to fight the way you like. Its weight is comparable to the first armor I made you, give or take a few pounds. You’ll be able to withstand blaster bolts with no problem. And you’ll never have to worry be wounded like that again either. I swear it. Tested it myself. Also, I know you don’t like helmets - I see the way you eye my buy’ce, I’m not blind. So, instead of obscuring your face, the armor comes with a masque. It’s simple, covers the nose and mouth but has a filtered, rebreather built in. Don’t have to worry about gas or toxins or what have you.

And no, I did not break my promise to you. While it took some doing to pull this off - to the point where I had to assign components of the armor to individual pieces of the bangle before final assembly - I did not spill any blood. No one died while you were resting to make this possible.

Srina.

I will keep you safe. Forgive me for falling short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom