Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[TSA] Operation Warlord's Dominion (T2 Dom for Yaga Minor and Kalee)

Kalee
Objective: Execution.
Allies: TSA
Enemies: Enemies of TSA
[5/20]

The lightsaber hurtled through the air with the velocity of a bullet, and one of the men crumbled to the floor as if he was a sack of vegetables. Drios' laughter danced across the room, the pleasure he found from ending one of his enemies expressing himself with dark amusement. Slowly, he advanced upon the second Mandalorian, whom was paralysed with fear of the man approaching him. The warlords were silent, as if they dared not breath or they would suffer the same fate as the Force Hunter.

Drios raised a gloved hand, grasping the throat of the other Mando through the Force and contorting his fingers, feeling the man's windpipe groan under the pressure he exerted. Slowly, the Force lifted the armoured man into the air as the life was choked out of him slowly, the only sound his desperate chokes and the sound of his fingers clawing at his throat in a desperate attempt to alleviate the power the Acolyte held over him. Suddenly, Drios jerked his hand sideways, sending the near-unconscious man through a large window and to tumble to the ground below.

Not a pang of remorse was shown by Drios, instead a void where any typical sentient would be crushed with grief.

"That, my friends, is what happens to those who do not conform with the Sith." he simply stated, summoning his still ignited blade from the wall back into his hand, where the crimson glow dissipated. "Now, I want you to send a message to all your surrounding tribes. They are all to congregate here immediately, and bring any scum they are harbouring with them for execution, else face destruction."

Objective: Mind Your Own Business

It was a pretty sturdy door, so it took three kicks to get it down. Even as the door was yanked from its hinges and fell uselessly into the apartment, the short Enforcer found himself admiring its sturdy qualities. Three kicks from one of his associates to get it open? Now that was just unheard of. From somewhere inside the apartment, there was a startled scream. They had previously been unsure if their subject, another middling bureaucrat, had been inside. Now it was all but confirmed. The Enforcers filed in, heading to the bedroom. It was a nice enough apartment, though not too much bigger than the last one they had been to. The kitchen was also less taken care of, there seemed to be a surplus of dishes crammed into both sections of the sink. A garbage can was just about overflowing. One of the counters was cluttered with boxes from food delivery services.

Otherwise, it was adequate. Livable.

The bedroom door wasn't locked, but they kicked it open anyway. The bureaucrat was inside, struggling to open a window. He had a folder under one arm and a tightly packed suitcase was waiting on his bed. This was not a fit or sightly bureaucrat. Three chins, clearly overweight, and now disgustingly sweaty. His breath was ragged because of how long he had been struggling with the window, doubtlessly, which probably had not been very long. The short Enforcer noticed that he had forgotten to unlock it in all his excitement.

They pushed him away, the bureaucrat crumbling like a bag of lard and then crawling into a corner like an... Animated bag of lard. This was not an elegant person, but he was a bureaucrat on the payroll of the Helix Syndicate and thus worth saving. Even if he did not want to be. The contents of his folder included a multitude of fake documents and passports under an alternate identity. Where did he even get this from without anyone in the Syndicate finding out? Questions above the short Enforcer's pay-grade. "Get up," he said, handing off the folder to one of his more adequately sized companions. "We're not carrying you, so if you don't walk yourself out, we'll just shoot you."

His companions doubted the authenticity of that threat, sure, but the bureaucrat had little reason to. The piggish creature groaned miserably, struggling to pick himself up and trudging out the bedroom door. Miserable. Defeated. Oh, but so wonderfully alive. How good for him.

Allies: N/A
Objective: Slay the Force Hunters

The man's head fell to the floor.... Felix kicked the body and it crumpled over on its side. He would walk upstairs his grey lightsaber illuminating the rooms as he walked through them, looking for any other assailants. His eyes scanned each room seeing an ordinary room, someone had lived her, obviously not the brutes who currently inhabited them, he walked into one room and suddenly without warning the lights flickered on. A little girls room, with pink walls and hand drawn paintings. A pang of emotion flowed through him and he waved his hand again forcing everything off again leaving just him in a dark room with a lightsaber. He let go of the breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. He didn't bother going in he knew he wouldn't find what he was looking for.

He finally cleared the whole house walking slowly and quietly from room to room. Nothing was to be found, not a thing of the Force Hunters to be found, or so it would seem. But, Felix knew better and found a hidden door that lead down to a basement. There is where he found what he was looking for. He saw the armor and the weapons. and the defenders defending them, behind some defense. They opened fired on him and using saber he deflected it and began making his way towards him slowly deflecting some so accurately that they hit the defenders in the chest, 10 became 9, 9 to 8, until there were only 5 left as he got in range of them with his lightsaber. His arm swung in a arc taking two out at once with a slice through the neck watching the men crumple to the floor. Then the last few men attempted to fight him. He pushed one back and sliced the others arms off and kicked him down. The last one standing he sent a jolting force of electricity into him and watched as he laid down dead. The one he pushed was just getting up as he lifted him up with a force choke, watching the air slowly trickle away from the man, paleness taking him over until he finally let go and watched the man drop to the floor. "Where are the rest of the Hunters." His voice would escape deep and angry as he looked down at the man and the man looked up in horror and began to stammer, "Uhm, Uhm, Uhm, there all around here... I'm new I don't know anything." Felix just looked down and sighed before slicing his head off his shoulders. "Wrong Answer."

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Objective: Yaga Minor Theatre (Destroy the Force Hunters' Buildings and Belongings}
​Allies: ​[member="Lark"]
Enemies: Force Hunters
Military Might: TAIC x 360, TSA TIE Liberator x 1 squadron

​Before leaving the ruins, I took the pleasure of crucifying the Force Hunter's dead bodies as a message to the others that no matter where they hid; their fate would be the same as their dead comrades. To further enhance the fearful message, I mutilated the bodies, carving my name into the chest and stomachs of the dead. I wanted the enemy to know who was hunting them. ​Fear was the greatest weapon ever to be wielded, and I wielded it remarkably well.

​Two hours later after my gruesome display was completed, we arrived to a makeshift forest fort. The outpost appeared abandoned on the outside, still I ordered the fort searched anyway. Standing on one of the ramparts staring out into the forest soaking up the dark side around me, one of the Commanders came over to me. ​"Inquisitor, the fort has been swept and we only found the remnants of the enemy scattered about. I ordered the scouts to conduct a search of the surrounding areas, while the rest will set-up camp here for the night." I nodded replying, ​"I want a perimeter set around this fort and continuous patrols until morning. Something feels off." ​Why would the enemy forsake a strong strategic point?

1/20
Allies: [member="Drios Rapux"]

It would take some time, but the surrounding villages would muster. Perhaps some intended to fight the Sith. Perhaps some would send champions to fight for their settlement’s honour and independence, like the ones Drios had already bested. Or perhaps some had indeed come to talk. Regardless of their intentions, plan As and plan Bs, they would send representatives to this summit. It was too important to be glossed over. The fate of their world would be decided now, and in the coming days. Submission was on the agenda, something Pyrrhus did not imagine the Kaleesh would hand over willingly.

Darth Pyrrhus showed up as well, without much explanation or notice in advance. He wasn’t really in a position where he felt the need to explain himself. While alien in nature, the tall man was easily identified as a Sith with his black robes, that not only served to cover the Sith, but seemed to breathe darkness itself. The dark sorcery of the Togruta was at play, his mere presence keeping the Kaleesh on edge and filled with a sense of dread and unease. Though arguably the Acolyte’s actions had brought them one step closer to subjugating this area of Kalee, there was little satisfaction on the Togruta’s lips. Rather, hints of disappointment. This was far from over. And by all means, the Acolyte would have to prove himself by seeing his plan through. Kalee could be broken if he failed. Pyrrhus was more interested in seeing what the people in their order was made of these days.

Objective: Bring to heel

Not even a second after her command Kaalia heard the Force yell out a warning, causing her dive away from where she stood. A blaster bolt from behind her whizzed through the space where she was standing originally which found nothing but the wall of one of the buildings. In a lightning-quick reaction she took hold of both of her sabers and commanded them to spring to life, two red beams of light revealing themselves to the environment. Another shot was fired at her which was deflected by the woman and although she didn't know the exact words of what she wanted to say in their language she expected her intonation to be enough to speak in basic. "Strike!" she yelled as she immediately ducked into cover. It seemed her recently acquired manpower would be put to the test immediately.

The village's warriors quickly took positions and a barrage of blaster shots were sent both ways, proving a distraction for the bladeswoman. Like a shadow she moved from cover to cover, eventually bringing her to the edge of the forest where the yet to be revealed enemy hid in. The woman put away her sabers and clipped them back to prevent them from giving away her location. For a moment she contemplated setting the part of the forest ablaze, but knew it would have disastrous results to the environment. Seeing it would create a whole new problem entirely she decided against it, instead she would have to count on her newfound allies to pull their weight alongside her.

Dashing from tree to tree she came closer to the opposing forces and when one of them came into few a smirk appeared on Kaalia's face. A woman had sought refuge behind a tree much like the redhead had, but what she didn't expect was someone to strike from the forest itself. The Kro Varian gathered the Force around her and curled up the fingers of her left hand. The woman dropped her blaster and brought her hands to her throat as an unseen force slowly cut off her oxygen. The struggling didn't help however as she eventually slumped to the ground lifelessly. One down.

7JzKYb4.png
Post # 4
The vibrant white strips that continued to light the hallway, glistened off the Shadow Trooper armor. Orion was already tired of wearing the suit, but to even get inside the way they did, he needed it. He moved quickly and quietly along with six other troopers behind, a door greeting them as it slid open.​
"This is it sir." A rather small trooper said, his voice transformed from the helmet's vocoder.​
"Good, when we slip in. Restrain the workers. I'll take care of any threats." Orion said.​
"The hell you will, I'll go with you." RN-7 chimed in. "My unit will take care of the workers, along with any other problems they may encounter. I know my squad better than anyone, they can handle this. Trust me."
It was funny to have competent troopers fighting alongside him. For so long, perhaps too long, Orion did things alone. It was better that way, at least he thought. He never imagined that [member="Krest"] would allow him to take command of highly trained Shadow Troopers. It wasn't that Orion didn't think he could handle it, it was the simple fact that he was rarely given such tasks. The focus on his training must have put him in a new light. he heard the words from RN-7 and smirked.​
Trust?​
Orion couldn't remember the last time such a thing was asked of him. Did he trust anyone? His master was an obstacle and a gift, without him, Orion would fade into the darkness. He would lose control of what really mattered and succumb to a mediocre life. At the same time, along with the competition of other acolytes he had to kill his master in order to ascend. Was trust really within the ranks of the sith...maybe. Either way he tapped the side of his helmet and looked at RN-7.​
"I expect you to take full responsibility if this goes south. I will not tolerate another failure, not again." He spoke of past experiences, Ossus still left a bad taste in his mouth. Since then, there had been many switching gears within the rebirth of the sith and the Ascendancy felt right. He grimaced just thinking about it before turning back to the dimly light opening that presented itself. The stilled quiet was ruptured by loud clanks from the engineers working below, no doubt peening the metal.​
Crouched and carefully walking along the metal walkway, Orion waved the unit forward. The troopers snuck by slipping into the darkened area along the far side of the wall. The facility was huge. His viridescent eyes peered through the tinted lens of his helmet. The yard was packed with workers and even potential pilots waiting for the ships to be refitted to their liking. They didn't matter as Orion shifted his gaze to the other half of the compound.​
"I have visual, guards in the North, North East Corner. Three more below them. We got some walkers, by my count twelve. The ground floor is the worst, plenty of guards, engineers and mechanics." Orion informed them all.​
He turned to look at RN-7. His eyes widened as he witnessed the Shadow Trooper in action. The grip around the poor man's neck was tight and as he tried to scream for help, he passed out. RN-7 breathed heavily as she slowly eased him onto the floor. They could have been compromised if not for her.​
"You forgot that one." RN-7 said, pointing to the sleeping guard underneath her feet. "Alright, we need to move. We'll stay on the top level. Men, you know what to do."
"Right away, leader." The troopers all patched over in sync. Adhering to her orders.​
Orion nodded to RN-7 and began to sneak along the opposite side of the her. Another threat standing in his way. A mercenary of sorts, tall and well equipped to take out any suspicious suspects. Luckily, he was facing the wrong way and alone. Today he would be the victim. Orion snuck closer, waiting for the drumming noise below them to get louder. A sudden slam force him into action. Orion grabbed the mercenaries arm and hip tossed him onto the metal grate. The Ithorians oddly shaped head slammed into the steel, reaching for its gun Orion quickly dealt with it. He lifted his foot and with a quick stomp, the mercenary was out.​
Just as he let out a sigh, he heard a deep scratchy voice. "Hey you there! What's going on over there!" Orion's heart dropped as he stood still, unsure whether or not he had been spotted. He turned to look at the guard yelling. It wasn't him that was being yelled at...but worse,​
RN- 7.
hj3uae0.png
Captain Churchill gazed at the orbital shipyard, its slow spin calming him. It had been a while since he took command of the Black Crow. It made him think of the years it had been since he refitted the ship with something more advanced and up to date. For a time he had frowned upon newer technology, always being intricate and more appealing to the technologists of the newer generation. In his years of service it became paramount to replace things on his ship. Apparently, you couldn't teach an old dog new tricks. He sucked his upper molar and made a fist. The wait was killing him. Losing people in the line of duty wasn't anything new, but every loss was a heavy one. He refused to believe they were dead.​
He kept running through the things that might have been going wrong down below on the orbital station, until he sat up straight. How could he have forgotten? The armor the troopers were wearing were well equipped with tracking and vital monitors. He swiveled in his chair and barked an order.​
"If you can, get me a location on our team down there. Also, their suits. Triangulate their signal, they might be in the heat of it, do not try and contact them. Once you find them, send me their vitals. I need to know if they are still kicking down there. Right away!"
Even for his age, Churchill still had passion. He loved his job, but losing anyone on any mission was still hard to get used to. Not to mention, if he was held responsible for the actions of a reckless sith he would have to pay in death, most likely. Still he was a steel wall, impervious to the tactics of many other talented strategist. His medals meant little to him. The only thing he ever counted and ever would​
were the ones he Lost.
[member="Felix Hardy"] | [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | [member="Darth Sarcophago"] | [member="Helix Syndicate"] | [member="Krest"] | [member="Drios Rapux"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Lark"] | [member="Norin Kellarov"] | [member="Tirdarius"] | [member="Admiral Solstice"]​

Location: Bridge of the ANV Retribution, in space above Yaga Minor
Objective: Oversee the conquest of Yaga Minor

| [member="Maleagant"] | [member="Lyra Naerys"] | [member="Darth Sarcophago"] | [member="Lark"] | [member="Norin Kellarov"] | [member="Orion Darkstar"] | [member="Helix Syndicate"] | [member="Admiral Solstice"] |​

A few flashes of light fired out from the gunports of one of the ships, screaming towards an Ascendancy vessel, splashing against the shields with a bright red-orange impact, blossoming into an explosion that looked more impressive than the damage it did. Staring at the sight from the bridge of his vessel, Tirdarius scowled, taking note of the fact that co-ordination between the various commands within the fleet was clearly less effective than he had hoped. The invariably problem of assigning multiple commands to one fleet is that they don't always co-ordinate. Perhaps it had been a mistake not asking [member="Darth Carnifex"] to remain with the main attack fleet, rather than going to Kalee.

The fire ceased abruptly as the mistake was realised, the guns falling silent. The Ascendancy vessels had all been warned: hostile fire was only to be directed towards the Force Hunters, and not towards the people of Yaga Minor. And certainly not towards the shipyards. We need those intact. It ran counter to customary Sith tactics in some respects: to force the Sith to restrain themselves in pursuit of their duties, and to focus solely upon true military targets...it was a difficult thing. Fortunately their soldiers and fleet officers had been trained with a level of discipline that often surpassed that of the younger Sith: they were trained to follow orders. Though some apparently better than others, he noted wryly.

"My Lord, we have several transmissions incoming," his aide informed him. A severe blonde-haired woman dressed in the formal blue-trimmed black uniform of the Ascendancy navy, she had been selected to advise him and he had found no reason to replace her yet. She had seemed competent enough so far, which was about all he could ask. "Two standard communications from the fleet, one from the surface, but on an encrypted channel. Only one word: here."

Ah, Krest's intelligence operation bears fruit after all. That was always gratifying to see: several weeks prior to the Ascendancy launching their new operation, the Head of Intelligence had suggested placing operatives on the planet, tasked with infiltration of the Force Hunters based on the planet. If we know who and where to target, we reduce the risk of civilian casualties rather considerably. That would only make the takeover of the planet that much easier.

"Put me through to Lady Satia, down on the planet's surface," he instructed the officer, turning towards the holoprojector in front of him: a two-way system, designed to present an image of the person it was connected to, and also to send a similar image of Tirdarius, sitting in his command chair on the bridge. A soft blue beam projected outwards, scanning him from head to toe, then transmitting automatically. "One of our operatives has located a Mandalorian facility on the planet, Satia," he announced without pre-amble, cutting her off before she might say anything. "We're sending you the co-ordinates. Proceed to the site and neutralise it. Let none escape, but render a lesson that won't soon be forgotten. We will send reinforcements as you require them. Be sure to liberate our operative from their hands as you do so."

Half-turning towards the communication officers that stood nearby, responsible for controlling the incoming and outgoing flow of information between the fleet and the ship, the Sith Lord offered a nod, and they switched the communications array, now presenting a blue-light image of @Norin Kellerov, who evidently had a recitation prepared. Evidently he had been the one to stop the other Ascendancy ships from firing: Tirdarius fully expected him to resolve the incident without any further confusion. It's important we maintain a tight control over the blockade.

"Maintain the integrity of the blockade, Commander," he replied once the officer had finished speaking. "No ships are permitted to leave the shipyards, nor arrive unless they bear Ascendancy identification. Should any attempt to breach these conditions, tractor and impound them, and question their crews, though I do not want them harmed." Ultimately many of those they would deal with today would become citizens of the Ascendancy, once the planetary takeover was complete. "And send some of your better officers to support the efforts on the shipyards. The sooner they see that we're serious, the sooner they will turn the facilities over to us."

That was, in truth, why they had come to Yaga Minor: [member="Ignus"] and [member="Darth Carnifex"] had worked hard to shape the Bastion Shipyards into an efficient force, and ships and material were being manufactured at a solid rate, sufficient to reinforce the handful of vessels that the Ascendancy had inherited, but their ability to wage war and defend their worlds sorely necessitated the use of the Yaga Minor Shipyards. Success here would prove vital to their plans for expansion in the future.

"Last transmission," he said to communications, nodding a farewell acknowledgement to Commander Kellerov, who vanished, to be replaced by a different officer: female, blonde, saluting respectfully in the manner in which all in military ranks were trained. "Welcome to Yaga Minor, Captain," he said, responding to her salutation. "Our ground teams would welcome support, and latecomers are expected to provide it," he added with an amused smile. "Place your personnel under the command of [member="Darth Sarcophago"] on the planet, and provide her fireteams with aerial cover. I suspect we might need it."

Waving his hand, the Sith Lord signed off on communications and sighed softly. So far, things were going according to plan: the shipyards were in the process of being pacified, and the Sith were advancing on the ground, preparatory to neutralising the vermin that had sadly infested Yaga Minor. A little patience and some perseverence on the part of their troops, and things might well end positively. But this game has only just begun. Let's not be too quick to draw conclusions as to the end.

Kalee
Objective: Meeting Mr Santii
Allies: TSA, [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
Enemies: Enemies of TSA
[6/20]

"My Lord."

Drios turned around and instantly lowered his head in a gesture of submission and respect toward the Togruta. He had not met Tanek before, but his reputation preceded him; Drios had heard tales of his dominions and invasions under the banner of The One Sith from older members of the Ascendancy. "I have neutralised the local 'government' and dispatched a pair of Force Hunters attempting to convert the Kaleesh to their cause. I have sent a signal to neighbouring Kaleesh, ordering them to turn over their Force Hunters for execution."

However, despite his explanation, something told the boy that the Lord was less than pleased with his efforts, and the frown displayed upon the man's red face confirmed his fears. Drios was under the impression that he had served the Ascendancy well with his efforts to subdue the Kaleesh.

"Wait, wait!" Someone was yelling, voice barely audible from behind the locked cargo doors of the speeder truck. "What about my fish? My fish!"

Just outside the doors, the short Enforcer was checking names off a list. They had all the Commissars, most of the middle ranked bureaucrats, but a couple couldn't be found. Their homes were empty. Without looking up from the datapad, the short Enforcer replied. "We put food in the tank before we left. You won't be gone long."

The pounding on the doors stopped. "Oh."

Of course they hadn't actually put food in the tank. This wasn't some kind of professional pet care service. That had been a lie. As for whether or not he would be gone long, well... Frankly, the short Enforcer did not know. Re-integration could take a while, or maybe it wouldn't. He did not very much care, either. This was only a temporary assignment for him on Yaga Minor. His usual station was at the Ord Thoden debtor mine. He was only out here to lend a hand. Evacuating an entire spy network's worth of bureaucrats did occasionally necessitate some reinforcements from elsewhere in the Pentastar Alignment. The short Enforcer was just glad he wouldn't have to come back here to help with setting it all up again. What a headache that would be.

Still, before he could leave, he'd need to track down the ones who were missing. Perhaps they had gone to visit family. That would be an ideal place to start...

Objective: Carry out the Admiral's orders.
Allies: TSA - [member="Maleagant"], [member="Lyra Naerys"], [member="Darth Sarcophago"] [member="Lark"], [member="Norin Kellarov"], [member="Orion Darkstar"]
Neutral: [member="Helix Syndicate"]
Enemies: Yaga Minor forces.
Fleet; Revolution-3
2x Municifent Class frigates - [Excellent] - [Decals removed]

"As you wish, my Lord."

It felt strange to say, 'My Lord'. It felt like she was compromising something that she believed in, something that she aspired to be maintained. Although she did attempt to remind herself that it was purely in the title of, 'Sith Lord', not 'Evil corruptible bourgeois Lord'. She remained in deep contemplation before her Lieutenant spoke to her once more.

"Captain, are you alright?"

Zhana waved a hand towards him and spoke again.

"Yes-... yes. Patch me through to [member="Darth Sacrophago"] and move into position to provide orbital bombardment but do not fire until I give my mark. No sense in continuing this stream of friendly casualties." Remaining quiet for a moment before continuing and looking out on towards the planet's surface. "Lieutenant, would you say these ships would be equipped for such a task?"

He paused and looked up as he was in the middle of opening a communication relay. "Captain, if I must be honest I have never worked with re purposed Trade Federation Frigates. They are your personal ships after all... I would say though, they would be more than capable of providing ground support. Do be careful for ground-to-air missiles, this isn't the training grounds anymore."

She smiled and looked down. "I knew you would say that, ever so cautious you are, even if we both know me asking for your opinion was merely a friendly gesture rather than taking professional advice. Anyway, enough chit-chat, put me through to her and begin priming the forward weapons. I would suspect we will be encountering tough resistance."

While the two ships made the cumbersome task of moving closer and closer towards the planet's surface, contact was attempted to be made. If it was, the same image of a blonde woman saluting would appear on the receiving end, or if audio contact was the only means possible, she would just begin to speak.

"Captain Zhana reporting, I have been informed that I will be working under your command, Darth Sacrophago, to assist with the ground assault against resistance pockets. My frigates are enroute to your current location."

Objective: Superiority

It was a reluctant agreement from the village, but they agreed none the less. It was not long before all they had was packed up and they followed the elder Zabrak to the next. This village of women had proven to be the most difficult to convince as he formed a larger and larger army behind him. With each passing village it became easier and easier for Krest to convince the locals to follow him, and soon enough the army he had was enough to fight a full scale war.

It was then he would finally raise [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] on their com. Phase one was complete on his end, now was the time to meet up, combine forces, and launch an assault against the Force Hunters on this world. Krest knew they were there, but he didn't expect them to enslave or buy the loyalty of the Kaleesh. "It's almost time. Be ready."

Objective: Contribute to the mission

Eldaah smiled behind her borrowed helmet as the Mandalorians scurried about, preparing their defenses and weapons. She had honestly expected more trouble in infiltrating them, but perhaps this particular cell of the resistance against the Sith did not have any detection methods. Shrugging internally, she made herself appear useful in the preparations. Priming a few rifles here, making sure all power generators were operating at peak efficiency, shouting in Mando'a when the time called for it. All the while, a small timer was ticking away on the internal HUD of her helmet.

When that timer hit zero, one of her pet probe droids started moving to its first assigned task. She had explained, when she brought them, that they were a personal project of hers and that they could be useful to the Mandalorians in wreaking havoc among the Sith Ascendancy forces when they arrived. So, they had been allowed the same free roaming of the camp that the other Mandalorian droids had, including over to where the three Basilisk War Droids were parked currently. Antiques, but still just as deadly as ever... she almost felt bad for what was about to happen to them.

Old droid systems like that... well they were always prone to breakdowns of internal systems... such a shame if... oops.

Her probe droid had hacked into one Basilisk already, overriding its friend/foe targeting system. When the pilot got on board, he would find a very unruly droid that now had a new prime directive: to strafe and destroy the other Basilisk droids. Task one completed, now... about those generators.

[member="Tirdarius"] [member="Darth Sarcophago"]

Objective: Bring to heel

The conflict didn't last long. With Kaalia taking out the backline one, by one the group of hostiles were quickly outnumbered and taken out by the forces the woman had acquired. An order to gather in the village later she took a second before she started speaking. "These people were Force hunters. They seek to kill people like me and are willing do to anything to do so. That includes brutally murdering villages like yours to force them to their side." She paused for a moment, taking in the reactions to her words, then she continued. "But you aren't without ways to fight back. Follow me. I have come to unite the tribes under a single banner to stand tall above them, to show that Kalee is not their home." The woman looked around to see reluctancem but saw it slowly turn to acceptance. It was their only option and they were smart to take it.

Kaalia and the group of warriors she had gathered moved out from village to village, her backing growing as she did. The growing amount of followers made it easier and easier to attain even more. Every warrior that was willing to join the cause was needed to fight the Force hunters. When she completed her part of phase one, almost as if on queue, the voice of [member="Krest"] came through her comm. She nodded to nobody in particular as she heard the message. "Understood. I am ready." It was as short as the bit that was sent to her, but it said enough.

2/20
Allies: [member="Drios Rapux"]

At least the boy had manners. Probably. For all he knew it could be mild disdain buried underneath a will to survive. His motivations mattered little, as long as he observed the protocols, or Darth Pyrrhus would know why. Most of his life he had been a Sith now, and the Togruta man was a traditionalist.

"Neutralised them, have you? When the delegations from the other tribes arrive, who have neither seen nor felt what caused this community to submit, will they accept your minor victory and surrender without opposition?" He would have to be prepared to fight again. Surely, he was that. Yet that simple fact meant this part of Kalee was still far from neutralised. This tribe could quickly be dismissed as particularly weak. From his own tribal upbringing, he deduced that even if this tribe had held high esteem, it was a short path to fall from grace. Jealousy ruled, and many would be glad to point accusing fingers, shouting they were no longer fit to lead in the hopes that they could take their place.

"If there were Force Hunters here, few in number, there's a good chance they've been sent to other settlements as well. They will poison the minds of the delegations and their champions on the way here, if possible." If this was the case, which it very well may not be, it would mean Drios would find himself faced with a crowd that did not come to listen. "Are you prepared to deal with the Force Hunters, as well as this assembly?" Pyrrhus did not really provide an alternative path that could have avoided this. Perhaps it was unavoidable, or a necessary risk. Even so the Togruta seemed to find a need to point it out. He was a hard man to please. The mission was either a success or a failure, and it was not a success until it was pushed to completion. There was little need for applauding near-victories.

"You will finish what you started." Success or failure, it didn't really make much of a difference to the Lord of Ruin. Failure could be salvaged, and if they were not able to do so then they were not worthy. He had more interest in testing the capabilities of this Rapux who had taken it upon himself to subjugate this part of Kalee. Success or death had been Pyrrhus' mantra since the start, and he was prepared to watch this acolyte either succeed or die.

Objective: Superiority

"Good." A smile settled on Krest's lips as he heard from [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] 's success. Behind him the female from before stepped over, gripping the hilt of her blade until her knuckles turned white. "When do we strike? We grow impatient." She hissed. The woman, Grevianna, had been named general of the Kaleesh army Krest had united so far. Behind her stood two other more recent additions. A large male wielding an even larger rifle, and another smaller male with a longsword strapped to his hilt. Feresh and Vandu, sub generals, or what ever they were called. The Zabrak didn't really know.

"We'll be meeting up with my apprentice now and combining our forces to strike the Force Hunter stronghold. How many did you say were there?"

"Well over ten thousand. It is there base of operations in this system, if the numbers are any indication."

"Perhaps," The larger male spoke this time. Feresh stepped forward, keeping his gun pointed to the sky. "We don't join forces. One of these groups attacks, then the other strikes from behind with the element of surprise." There was a nod from the smaller one. He couldn't speak, but he was still quite the tactical artist.

"You heard all that, right Voldaren? Position your army outside their forces, and we will strike. Keep to the shadows, I'll see if there are any others on world that you might want to avoid." She was, after all, a secret apprentice. A click ended their call and he switched to a more open channel within Ascendancy operatives.

"To any Ascendancy Forces on Kalee, this is Lord Krest. I have found a Force Hunter stronghold with well over ten thousand of the scum. Assistance would be welcome."

[member="Drios Rapux"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Objective: Get exposed by Pyrrhus
Allies: Pyrrhus
[7/20]

The harsh tongue of Darth Pyrrhus scraped away at Drios' outer surface, exposing his mistakes before the bemused council. How could he have been so foolish to not predict the numbers the Force Hunters would have brought with them to Kalee, to expect the Kaleesh to roll over on their backs just because he said so?

The embarrassment he was feeling showed itself on his face, his cheeks being flushed with a scarlet red which he desperately attempted to disguise with a hand. He had came to Kalee under the impression that the locals would hold a fear of the Sith, allowing him to gain their support with ease. However, reality presented itself to Drios as the Sith Lord's words continued to strike him, finally ceasing with a sinister statement.

You will finish what you started. The words bounced around in his mind for a few moments as he desperately scoured himself for a suitable response. Luckily, the pair were interrupted by the sound of Krest's voice, beckoning assistance from Sith upon Kalee against 'thousands of Force Hunters'.

"I am sorry, my lord. I will not disappoint you again."

@Krest [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Outside of a house in the suburbs, a man alternated between pounding on the door and depressing the buzzer. Coincidentally, he was also depressing everyone who happened to look at him. This was an individual who was barely holding himself together, physically and mentally. He had failed to shave for at least the past two days, giving him an uncomfortable looking sort of quasi-facial hair. His eyes were ragged and bloodshot, dark circles having formed beneath them. Every word out of his mouth was a long wail. If anyone had been close enough they might have smelled the alcohol on his breath. But everyone in the neighborhood was either hunkered down or evacuated. Including the occupant of the house he was loitering in front of.

"Lana! Lana, please! I can change, Lana! Lana!"

He did not hear the speeder truck pull up behind him. Nor did he hear the doors fling open and the three Enforcers hop out. One of them was noticeably shorter than the other two. The sad man switched from the buzzer to pounding on the door again. Clearly variation was what would make this thirty minute ordeal come to some kind of fruition.

"I'm weak, Lana! Weak! Take me back, I need you!"

The short Enforcer actually paused on his way up the driveway, prompting his colleagues to stop as well. "What's wrong?" One of them asked. There wasn't an immediate reply, but the three men did watch in silence as the sad man's pounding gradually grew weaker, his posture gradually slacking more. He began to slump forward, falling first to his knees and then curling up into the fetal position on the doorstep. There was the occasional whimper, a choked sob, interspersed between various mutterings of "Lana." It was likely he was not even aware that there was a war going on. Too much booze and depression, though if that were the case one might question why the Helix Syndicate should be bothering with him.

Questions that were still above the paygrade of everyone present.

"Just letting him tire himself out."

They came a little closer and the two taller Enforcers helped the sad man to his feet, holding him under his arms. He offered no resistance. "You ready to go home now, Mr. Mercetti?" One of them asked. The sad man nodded weakly, and the party of four made their way back to the speeder truck.

Imperial Outpost Midwan
Kalee

"To any Ascendancy Forces on Kalee, this is Lord Krest. I have found a Force Hunter stronghold with well over ten thousand of the scum. Assistance would be welcome."

The Warmaster crossed his arms as the message reached him, and was in turn relayed to all of his subordinate forces across the planet. Lord [member="Krest"] had pinpointed the main Force Hunter congregation, a stronghold manned by ten thousand zealot Mandalorians. Carnifex summoned a three-dimensional hologram of the surrounding area with various symbols representing his present force in and around Midwan, which proved to be a substantial army.

He requisitioned two Teth-class Vehicle Barges to load up their complement of two AT-PATs and four AT-A/RWs each in preparation for a swift insertion into the heart of enemy territory. He would further augment his strike force with four MAAC/ivs as escort. A plan was quickly formulated; the two Teth barges would converge on opposite sides of the Mandalorian stronghold and disembark their walker complements while being protected from the air by the MAAC/ivs. They would coordinate with Lord Krest's forces already in the field with the idea in mind to encircle the stronghold with overwhelming force, boxing them in so they could be annihilated outright when the time was right.

"Lord Krest, this is Lord Carnifex. My forces are converging on the enemy stronghold, be advised as my strategy is forwarded to all of your forces."

3/20

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom