Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[TSA] Operation Warlord's Dominion (T2 Dom for Yaga Minor and Kalee)

Kalee
Objective: Impress the Kaleesh, weed out non-conformers.
Enemies: Anyone who opposes the TSA
Allies: Any Sith in the area
[2/20]

The pair were well matched for a few minutes, longer than Drios had expected. Every assault the Aspirant had delivered was successfully defended and countered by his opponent and vice-versa. Drios let out a cackle as the pair's weapons met in a lock, his own corrupted irises staring into the Kalee's.

"A powerful pawn you will become."

With a powerful push of his blade, Rapux knocked the enraged Kalee backward and once he retaliated, severed both of his arms into stumps from the wrist. The staff clattered to the floor the moment the Kalee sank to his knees, his face aghast - at least Drios assumed so, for it was clad by a bone armour. Drios deactivated his scarlet blade and re-clipped it upon his waist. "Rise."

"You are the greater warrior, stranger. Your name will be revered in our lands for generations to come." gasped the Kalee warrior, bending himself into giving Drios a bow.

"I'm afraid I have no interest in the mutterings of my name on your planet, I have come to you for your service. Your people are fine warriors. The Sith Ascendancy requests your services during our occupation of your world." returned the Acolyte, an almost indistinguishable smile spreading across his lips; he was enjoying this position of power. However, the brief moment he had allowed himself to indulge in his own arrogance betrayed him - yet another Kalee had decided he wanted to challenge him.

The blade had been ignited and stabbed through the rogue's stomach and out through it's spine before it could even utter a pathetic exclamation of the pain he felt as the lightsaber burnt any matter it came across in his stomach. Drios looked down upon the body as it crumpled like a ragdoll, the once fine warrior no more than a lifeless sack of bones, no match to even the most lowly of Sith Acolytes.

"If any more of you wish to question my superiority, I invite you." he was addressing every Kaleesh in earshot now, as the children had began to filter out of the homes to find their parents amidst the bloodshed. "No?"

Panatha, one, Kalee, zero.

Objective: Contribute to the mission

"Darjetii ganar olaror!"

Eldaah's eyes cracked open as the armored Mandalorian sergeant she guessed started rousing his fellow Force Hunters. Swinging her legs out of the bed, she joined the others in putting on their beskar'gam and prepared to fight their hated enemy. She had to wonder where her Master had found this armor she had given her apprentice for this assignment. Had she made it? Taken it from some poor fool she had killed? She had never bothered to ask. It hadn't been important.

Her Master had known the Sith Ascendancy would be coming to Yaga Minor, and she had also known that there was an garrison of Force Hunters on the world. Eldaah, posing as a disgruntled daughter of Clan Awaud, had arrived two weeks ago and made it her goal to assimilate within the command structure of this particular cell of the Mandalorian Force Hunters. Her mission was quite simple really. When the Sith arrived, she was to send a signal ping to their main command vessel to allow the Sith to triangulate the main base of these... irritants. She was then to cause as much chaos as possible among them as she could.

"Slanar braha bathas kyr'bes!"

"Oya!"

The blood-hungry Mandos started storming out of the barracks, Eldaah following behind silently. Activating the hidden subroutines in her borrowed helmet, she sent an encrypted signal to a relay booster she had hidden in the footlocker of one of those poor shebs from Clan Beroya.

There would be a small continuous flash signal being beamed up to space, essentially saying Mandos are Here. Blunt and to the point.

[member="Tirdarius"]

DVql994.png

Post # 2
The Yt-1984 Corvette named 'The Black Crow' had already dispatched Orion Darkstar and a tiny squad of Shadow Troopers. They were released into space from one of the two secret compartments in the center of the ship. It wasn't till they left the ship that all hell began to break loose.​
Lieutenant Addley, a decorated war veteran, still made mistakes. Conflicted about Orion's decisions on free falling from the ship, he rushed in his neat, grey military attire and straightened his posture. Wiping sweat from his forehead he eased into the bridge. The vast windows that greeted him showed a numerous amount of moving pieces as the blockade unfolded before them. He stepped closer to a taller man, stiff and peering out to the shifting ships, ready to block them off. Before Addley could make his presence known, the captain threw his hands down onto the comm link and aggressively shouted.​
"This is Captain Churchill, we've come on behalf of Lord [member="Krest"], Don't!!-" He grimaced. "Crap! They already started firing. Get the shields up and kill the thrusters! Veer left, if we take damage let that be the escape pods job!" He sucked his teeth as turned to Lieutenant Addley, an odd look reaching his lower ranked officer. "What is it Lieutenant!?"
"Sir, we have a situation. Orion has...well, sir, he jumped ship." Addley said, frightened of the repercussions of going behind his back. Of course, going behind a siths' back meant far worse for the Lieutenant, but that remained to be seen.​
"What!? Are you telling me we have a squad of men in the AO, unaccounted for? How did this happen Addley!!?" The captain grew furious as he looked towards the beams of light disintegrate on impact of their shields. They were taking friendly fire, something Churchill already knew was going to happen. What he didn't anticipate was a sith being careless enough to jump ship in the middle of a defensive blockade.​
"I'm sorry sir, Orion demanded it. He left with a dozen shadow troopers. Judging by the trajectory of their jump they should be right here in this sector, sir!" Addley pointed to the lifted projection escaping from the center fold of his device. "They should make contact with the orbital shipyard in roughly two minutes."
"Damn it! We gotta get the Naval Commander of that blockade to cease fire or there will be nothing left of our men out there. What the feth was he thinking!?" He slammed back down onto the tight comm signal and urged action to be taken. "This is Captain Churchill once more, I urge you to cease fire, we are friendly, I repeat, we are friendly!"
Captain Churchill stood in anticipation, awaiting a response. In all his years, the Captain saw a multitude of mess ups. This one was a simple miscommunication on the crews end. That and Orion's quick action put him in a tight spot. He sighed, waving Addley away. Shaking his head the collar of his black and silver threads tugged at his throat. The wrinkles that painted his face showed his age. Time had taken his youth. The service took his personal life. He was a man that valued strict procedure among his crew. Everything had to be done in a text-book sort of way, before he would even consider commanding the ship. Regardless even he had to break protocol.​
Addley should have been punished, but instead, before he got a chance to leave the bridge the Captain barked an order.​
"Patch yourself to all the ships in the AO, tell them to cease fire till they make contact with that shipyard. You let him jump out there, Now fix it Addley." The captains scratchy voice, fell dark and cold. His brown eyes, like darts as he turned back to the cannon fire heading for the pods.​
"Brace for impact! Minimal damage coming in three, two, one!!" A crew member shouted.​
The rig shook as Lieutenant Addley caught himself on the door-frame.​
The captain piped back up to his crew.​
"Assess the damage, quickly shift all shields to port side! They'll stop firing, I'm sure of it."
Addley grinned, he knew he messed up, it was his job to fix it. He ran quickly to the technical station and patched himself through to all remaining ships in the AO.​
"We have a squadron of men that are inside the blockade, they are here to secure the shipyards...I ask all naval personnel to cease fire for a minute. It's imperative to the success of this mission that you allow our men onto that shipyard unharmed! Lieutenant Addley of The Black Crow, over and out."
Mvz3A7b.png
Silence.​
It was the very thing that made space so beautiful and quiet. Even so, Orion still couldn't escape dangers in the dead of space. Like a bright, green, wave of heat, a plasma bolt sliced through the vast darkness below him. It was clear that they were considered a threat to the friendly naval ships that lined up and began to fire. Regardless, Orion drifted left and right dodging the beams as another streak of green almost claimed his foot.​
This isn't good.
Orion shifted upwards as he felt the resistance of his armor drop forward and barrel faster towards the orbital shipyard. The bolts that plagued his path continued to rain past him. In light of the hellish situation he put the other twelve men diving with him in, he looked back. He began to count, only he reached a eleven and couldn't find the last one.​
Did we lose one?
Turning back to the shipyard his helmet churned to life with his landing path. He tapped the other side of his suit and the Friction Grip Gloves came to life. Along with them the mag boots sparked online. Soon he would make contact, according to his trooper suit ten seconds. His arms flew forward as the friction gloves waited to latch onto the outside of the orbital structure. Grinning under the grey helmet he gripped onto the station with a loud thud. His hands screeched across the metal framework. As his hands clamped down onto the side of it his feet came forward and like a gravitational shift, his boots magnetized onto the strange architecture. Moments after he heard a familiar voice patching into his helmet.​
"RN-7 here, got all eleven with me. Moving to your position now." The shadow trooper said, falsifying what Orion previously considered to be a loss.​
"Roger that, RN-7. Remember when we find a way in we split and secure the area that we can. If you meet resistance, do not kill the workers or civilians. We need them to join our cause. Over and out."
Orion looked down at the data pad on his wrist. The layouts showed where a hatch might be. Lifting his boots one after another, he made way for the hatchway. Orion quickly tapped onto his wrist and patch through to the Naval Commander [member="Norin Kellarov"].​
"This is Orion Darkstar, I think most of your gunners need practice. We made it. Heh, I'll give an update once we find our way in, over and out."
Soon they would spread through the orbital station like snakes in tall grass, quickly and deadly.​

[Post 1/20]
[Kalee]
[ [member='Ignus'] ]

Never had she seen so many crystals; there had been a time when she visited a synthetic crystal lab which was growing lightsaber crystals for the Academy, she had thought that all the crystals in all the Galaxy must have been in that room. Granted she had been a child at the time, so comprehending a number higher than that had been difficult. But now?

Now it was different. Among their cargo were crates of kyber crystals, and around them countless individuals who were sick, dying, most of their energy gone already.

Maelasi did not know if she entirely agreed with what was going to happen, with the process Leos had once explained to her. But if these people wished to give their lives so that the world could thrive? Who was she to deny them. Their lives were not her own, and expecting them to remain suffering when an option out was provided would have been cruel.

She was not cruel at heart.

"You are correct, they are brave; they give their lives without fear." In truth, many looked hopeful. As if their sacrifice would bring them life renewed upon Kalee.

Now that they had landed, it was time to file out. Alongside Leos she ventured down the ramp and into the scarred world beyond, one which had been ravaged. No doubt Leos saw Mirial in this place, no doubt his desire to fix it stemmed from what happened to the birthplace of his people. But she was not about to voice such beliefs.

"It saddens me to see the world in its current state, knowing how it once thrived, my Lord."

Objective: Blockade Planet and secure Orbital Shipyards
Allies: [member="Tirdarius"] [member="Orion Darkstar"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] TSA Forces
Enemies: Yaga Minor forces.

Just as Norin was getting an update on the status of the blockade he was interrupted.

"Sir we have incoming vessels..............."

There was a brief pause before half the bridge erupted in updates.

"They are weapons hot..................."

"They are firing............."

"Fighters are reporting incoming fire from the new arrivals."

"Sir Lord Tirdarius is hailing us.............."

Norin took a deep breath.

"SILENCE......................

Once people calmed down he took a breath and stood.

"Now the vessels that are firing get me a firing solution on standby, status, and an open line."

"Sir they have stopped firing and a line is open."

Norin paused and nodded speaking to [member="Serenity Loveheart"] and her Task Force.

"Unidentified vessels this is Commander Norin Kellarov of the Sith Ascendency Navy. You are in violation of a legal blockade of Yaga Minor. Identify yourself and your attentions. Any further hostile acts will be returned in kind."

Cutting the line he heard the short burst message from Orion and clinched a fist gritting his teeth before.

"Please inform Mister Darkstar to recheck his facts. Specifically concerning where the fire came from. Now let's update Lord Tirdarius pull up a holocall."

Norin paused collecting himself before he began speaking.

"Lord Tirdarius the blockade is in place. A Orion Darkstar is currently assaulting the target. They are expected to have successfully breached any second now. We are currently challenging an unknown allied force that fired on the Blockade. Will update when I know further My Lord."

Kalee, The Shattered Lands

He wasn't stupid. He knew she still had misgivings about the whole thing. Truthfully, he did too. If it didn't work, then he was putting people out of their lives under false pretenses, which was something he wasn't keen on doing. He looked around the plains around them, at the brokenness. The others would not come here. They had no reason to. Even the Kaleesh didn't come out here. There was literally nothing to come around to. Broken ground. Rocks. Devastation. This was the perfect place to test the mechanism. If it worked, it would be beneficial to their potential allies. If it didn't, some people would die that were already going to die, and nothing else would happen.

"Sir? Where should we begin setting up?"

Leos snapped out of his reverie and looked over the tech before he looked about them and pointed to a spot about one hundred yards from the ship.

"There should work. Keep our friends comfortable in the ship until we're ready. Whatever they want, give it to them."

"Yes, sir."

Orange eyes turned to look at Mae.

"Walk with me?"

It was a question, not a demand, but he already knew she would join him. So he turned and started walking away form the ship, into the broken land that surrounded them. He knew that she was going to likely have some of the Guard follow them, but that was alright. In the meantime, they would be free to talk. He knew he couldn't assuage her apprehension about what it was that they were doing, but he could try, and if nothing else, he could understand her apprehension. It would kill time while they waited for the techs to set everything up.

"You still don't agree with this, do you?"

[member="Maelasi Eramar"]
[Post 2]

Objective: Capture the space station
Allies: [member="Darth Sarcophago"] [member="Lark"] [member="Orion Darkstar"] [member=[URL="http://starwarsrp.net/user/12034-norin-kellarov/"]Norin Kellarov[/URL]] [member="Tirdarius"]
Enemies: Yaga Minor forces

"You're actually an idiot." Turning to the droid commander. "If they fire at us I expect you to be taking the blame." Sighing then responding to the message.

"This is Darth Mara of the Ascendant Star fleet. As to why my most esteemed general mis-fired in your direction, you can blame whoever is currently in the process of assaulting the orbital station."

"With that being said... I'm assuming you outrank me as of right now, so consider myself as your inferior in that aspect." Closing the communication link, regardless of the response. It was up to the droid commander to decipher it and communicate it to her.

"Now would you be ever so kind and put the shields at maximum charge so these priceless ships don't get blown into atmosphere?"

"The shielding systems are recharging.."

She slammed her fist on the holoprojector once more and it caused it to flicker on and off and immediately made way for the stasis pods to calm herself down, or at least make herself feel calm enough not to destroy the droid keeping these things running.

"I would advise against that action, Miss Loveheart."

Objective: Bring to heel

The man's words solicited a laugh from Kaalia, amused by his own contradicting words. "So, which one of the two would it be, then? Do you want me as your trophy or do you want my head on a spike?" She wasn't planning on letting either happen, but she was curious to his answer nontheless. "Your kind can't be trusted. By revealing yourself as one you have forced me to kill you when I win." The woman twirled her blade and took a stance, ready to either land the first strike or react to his. "Never leave open the opportunity of making others eat your words."

The smirk on her face was still present as she dashed forward, her speed aided by the Force, and struck out with a strike that was based on speed over power. The red flash was put to a halt by a beam of green, making Kaalia pull back to find a new target to strike. Her opponent was faster than she had anticipated however and the woman saw his blade strike out towards her left ribcage. Her reflexes guided her blade to have it meet his once again, stepping to the side slightly as she knew the power advantage was in his corner. That was where the village's champion became too overzealous, however. He didn't let up his attack, continuing to push forward his saber closer towards Kaalia.

Too much reliance on a single advantage, a mistake that was often fatal. She continued her sidewards momentum but accompanied it by a step backwards before pulling back her weapon. The flash of green whizzed in front of her and the moment the space opened up she dashed forward once again and lashed out, a strike aimed at the right leg of the man. His reaction speed was better than Kaalia originally expected however, and he took a step back himself. He couldn't fully avoid the strike though and she managed to still strike his upped leg, a gash now visible on his skin. A grunt could be heard as he created more distance, seeking to recover lost ground. The redhead wasn't going to let him do that so easily however, quickly closing the distance to not let up on the edge she now had, but keeping in mind not to push it as far as her opponent had done. She was underestimated and all too happy to point him out on his grave mistake. The woman blocked away the mental images of her victory, knowing it was imperative to not fall into the same pitfall the man had tumbled into.

Kalee
Objective: Engage in peaceful negotiations with the Warlord Council.
Enemies: Anyone who opposes the TSA,
Allies: Any Sith in the area
[3/20]

"Leave us."

At once the battalion following tailing Drios and the Kaleesh split off from behind the odd pair, a chieftain with fresh stumps for hands and the man who severed his extremities and murdered another Kaleesh walking beside him as if nothing had happened, conversing like old friends. A tall building loomed at the end of the road the duo walked along, with the words 'Rakshara Gujas' emblazoned above the entrance. Rael, the chieftain, informed Drios that it simply meant 'Town Hall' in their tongue.

The Kaleesh escorted the Epicanthix into the hall and the door ascended to the peak of the tower where a long table adorned with a holoprojection of the several Sith ships in orbit of their planet. At the head of the table was an empty seat, reserved the Rael.

Along the table were the warlords of the surrounding areas, tall, grizzled warriors with the wounds and scars to prove their allegiance to Kalee. Each one of their eyes bore into Drios, apparently they weren't as understanding as Rael, who was still to address the fact that he lacked hands.

"Take a seat, warrior." said one of the warlords, motioning with a metallic hand toward an empty chair at the other end of the table. Drios complied slowly, his eyes scrutinising each angered face of the warriors. "Gentlemen. For those who were late in joining our council, this, this boy here has successfully ousted two of Ga'rlaz'lka's finest soldiers." the Kaleesh paused his bitter tone for a moment to allow a small round of applause directed at a very confused Drios. Suddenly, realisation dawned upon the boy as a group of Force Hunters stepped out from a doorway behind the speaker. "Now, unfortunately for you," he took a moment to look upon a data pad in front of him, "Drios Rapux, we have already promised our services to these charming gentlemen behind me."

Objective: Superiority

Much to Krest's surprise the woman wasn't too keen on his compliment, and before he knew it her foot had connected with the side of his head. Brightly colored stars seemed to fill his vision as he stumbled back, releasing her sword in the process. If not for the Force's whispers, her next attack would have cleaved him in two. But the Force was ever his faithful servant, and his own sword caught hers in a spark of steel.

As his vision cleared he saw another thrust of metal come for his chest and he came to the quick realization that the Kaleesh weren't just another warrior clan he could take his time with. He would have to fight seriously. His once blue eyes changed to a deep red as the Dark flowed through him and just as before his steel sword came around to catch hers. Unlike their first clash however her blade was the one knocked away, and Krest took some delight in seeing her eyes fill with surprise at the Zabrak's sudden strength.

It was over then as his metal hand came around to grasp her throat. All it would take would be to squeeze and she would die in his hands, but that's not what Krest wanted. He wanted the Kaleesh loyal to the Ascendancy. Loyal to him. So he threw her to the ground and brought his blade to her throat, pressing the tip just enough to draw blood. "I have come to unite the tribes of the Kaleesh. The Jedi exist in this galaxy and spread like a plague, and they'll come here soon enough. I know your tribes remember the dishonor the Jedi wrought among your people. Serve me, help me unite the tribes, and we can strike down the Jedi and all other enemies of Kalee together."

There was silence among the crowd of Kaleesh who had been watching as they heard his words. The woman glared up at the Sith and remained silent. Not exactly the response he was hoping for. Still, he let go of the womans throat and stood up. "Will you remain scattered tribes fighting among yourselves when you could join me and bring death to your enemies?"

Objective: Bring to heel

The blow Kaalia landed was one that swung the momentum her way. The village's champion now shifted into a defensive stance, which tempted her to ignite her second saber. She decided against it however, knowing the importance of honor in combat in Kaleesh culture. The man's moment of respite was as short as they came, the woman immediately striking out again. This time however the blade was pulled back midway after her opponent had committed to a block. Her lightsaber's angle tilted, slicing the hilt of her opponent's weapon in two. The pieces of destroyed saber cluttered to the floor as the Kro Varian struck out again immediately, striking left leg once more. This time it was more than a gash however, the man unable to take the step back like he had done before. It went clean through the leg and he lost balance immediately, falling down with a undignified scream. Kaalia slowly walked over to stand over him, then pointed her crimson blade at his head. "Pitiful."

Her face morphed to reveal a harrowing grin as she looked down at him, savoring in the man's agony. He had insulted her and made out to be weak, and she made him pay for it. "I expected a challenge. Underestimating me was the biggest mistake in your life, but it will also be your last." She saw and felt his fear. he remained silent and put up a facade, pretending to be stoic. Kaalia knew better. "If you had shown the tiniest shred of respect I would have spared your life. Perhaps you could have been my right hand in the conquest of this planet." The Kro Varian shook her head, she had nothing left to say. A quick slash of her saber disconnected his head from the rest of his body, feeling a rush of Darkness empower her.

The woman put the saber back to sleep and clipped it back, then turned to the circle of warriors that looked on in awe. The grin from before turned to a broad smile, knowing their code of honor now demanded them to follow her. She spoke in their own language once again, this time uttering a single word. ["Kneel."]

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Objective: Yaga Minor Theatre (Destroy the Force Hunters' Buildings and Belongings}
​Allies: ​[member="Lark"]
Enemies: Force Hunters
Military Might: TAIC x 400, TSA TIE Liberator x 1 squadron

​Our arrival to the ruins was uneventful, as we managed to capture a small band of Force Hunters without one single shot fired. The enemy were arranged in a circle, stripped of their armor leaving them only in their undergarments; and forced to kneel on jagged rocks with their hands bound behind their backs. I walked around them, observing the blood flowing from their knees as the rocks dug and cut into their flesh. These Hunters could boast all they wanted about warrior pride, but I can sense their fear and pain; and soon I would break their wills leaving them to be nothing more than empty shells of men.

​"All their weapons and equipment have been destroyed except this blaster pistol," ​one of the company commanders said handing me the crude weapon. I turned the weapon over and over in my hand, examining the device wondering why anyone would resort to using such a weapon. Killing was intended to be personal and up close; not from ranged engagements. I held the weapon out in front of me, the barrel pointed at the back of one of the enemy's head; then I squeezed the trigger. The dead man's comrades screamed and cursed revenge in my direction, but I only tossed the weapon aside ignoring their empty threats.

"Your write of execution has already been etched in blood," I said. ​"But before you meet whatever afterlife you miscreants believe in, I have need of answers from you." ​I crouched down in front of one prisoner, but before I could ask my question he spat in my face. ​I wiped the fluid away with an absence of expression on my face then gripped him by his face; digging my claws into his flesh. I retrieved my flesh-peeling dagger from my sash drawing the sharp blade slowly across his throat, releasing his face from my grip; collecting in my hand a pool of his blood.

​Standing up, I drank the blood while roaming my eyes through the remaining prisoners. ​"I assume the rest of you will affront me the same disrespect," ​I growled through blood covered lips. "Kill them all."

Kalee
Objective: Continue persuading the Warlords and get rid of the Force Hunters
Allies: TSA
Enemies: Force Hunters, those who oppose TSA.
[4/20]

Drios slowly rose from the seat, his eyes unwavering as they slowly gained a sulphuric tint, his gloved hands balling themselves into fists. Every muscle within him tensed and untensed subconsciously as anger at the scheming Kaleesh and the despicable Force Hunters and their smug faces. "These Mandolorians are not your allies. They will stab your planet in the back the moment their use for you expires. The Sith Ascendancy will provide your people and your planet with safety and protection."

The warlords had made a grave mistake to anger a Sith, a being who's very power derives from emotions like it. His hand had found it's way to his blade, who had already stolen one life today and he would not hesitate to use it again. "I promise you, you have made a grave mistake in coming here, Mandos." he spat the words out harshly, with such contempt he himself was surprised with it's poison. With one swift movement, he ignited his blade and slung it across the table toward the Force Hunters, forcing the people sat on the table to duck, else face decapitation.

Objective: Get that blue haired person out of the system
Allies: TSA
Enemies: Yaga Minor forces.
Fleet; Revolution-3
2x Municifent Class frigates - [Excellent] - [Decals removed]

NB-This is Serenity's alt, I'm removing her from this as she really isn't suited for fleeting.

"We are coming out of hyperspace now captain"

"And not a moment too soon. I've been hearing reports of friendly fire from the blockade already present in the system, a 'Darth Mara?'"

The two ships zoomed out of hyperspace, appearing just behind the 3 command cruisers from [member="Serenity Loveheart"].

"Fools, but that is of no concern to me. Patch me through to the Task Force leader."

The human nodded and then a holo projection of Zhana would, hopefully, be received by [member="Tirdarius"]

She raised her hand in a saluting motion before beginning to speak, "My Lord, Captain Zhana reporting for active duty. It has taken longer than expected for my accompliment to arrive, but better late than never I suppose. We are moving into position to support the blockade."

Assuming he had no response, or it was a simple affirmative, the two frigates would begin to move into a supporting position of the forces already present. In comparison, it was not a large wave of reinforcements, but it wasn't meant to be. If anything, it was supposed to be a means of transportation, as she already knew there was going to be designated officers on scene.

Objective: Mind Your Own Business

The apartment door cracked open just wide enough to allow a cautious, darting eye to peer through. It was restrained by a primitive chain lock. The man behind the door surveyed the three faceless Helix Syndicate Enforcers. One of them was noticeably shorter than the other two, but aside from that they were utterly indistinguishable. Just as expected. "Oh, good, you're here," he said, shutting the door again. There was a short parade of mechanical noises as all the different locks were disengaged. When the resident finally got all of them, the apartment door opened much wider, allowing all three of the Enforcers to see inside.

As far as apartments went, it was fairly mundane. A small living room, a smaller kitchen. A darkened hallway probably led to a small bedroom which was adjacent from a bathroom. It was nicely, but not expensively, furnished. Of more concern were the ten traveling suitcases, duffle bags, and briefcases that had been packed. They were all lying neatly against one of the walls.

The bureaucrat was apparently more adept at taking bribes and fudging documents than following instructions. Typical. He turned around and took a suitcase in each hand. "I had hoped more would come, but you'll do. We'll need to make a couple trips."

If he were at all phased by the unmoving Enforcers, he didn't show it. "I was also hoping we might pick up my friend, Elfig on the way there. I know he's not on the list, but he, you know..."

The two taller Enforcers stepped forward, politely taking the two suitcases the bureaucrat had picked up.

"Oh. How polite. Thank you, but I could... Uh..." Rather than carry them out, the Enforcers placed the suitcases back onto the pile. placed them back on the ground. "What are you...?"

It was amazing, the short one would later reflect, how much value people placed on their belongings, their creature comforts. That in the wake of an invasion, they would try to take such a ludicrous amount of... Things... With them. Couldn't they just be grateful for their lives? Their safety? Evidently not. It was something the shorter Enforcer did not feel the need to comment on aloud. Instead he merely led his two compatriots down the stairs of the apartment complex while they dragged the bureaucrat with them. The bureaucrat complained, however politely, the whole way down, and did not stop even after he had been dumped at the safe zone.

Allies: N/A
Objective: Slay the Force Hunters

He would walk out of the end of the shuttle into the streets of the city. It seemed to be alight with activity even so late into the night. The screams and shouts reaching his ears. He pushed back a thought.. a voice deep in his mind as he focused. He slowly walked towards the nearest building. The lights were on.. the door marked with a symbol he had studied all too well. He slammed down the door to great a room full of Force Hunters staring in disbelief.

He would slowly pull his grey lightsaber from his belt and ignite it. The men in front of him stared in awe until finally retaliation came to be and they scrambled to defend themselves, but by then it was too late. Shots rang out towards Felix but using Soresu he was nearly impenetrable by blaster fire reflecting them away as he took steps forward. Blocking off the attacks one of the men in the room ran towards Felix but with a mere slice he took the man out with his head clear off. Slowly he would focus in as he continued to block attacks and force the light off, turning the room to almost darkness... besides his glowing saber. He would slice and dice the rest of the 7 men down until one was left looking up at him praying and begging for forgiveness. But this night he would not see mercy, he would not see forgiveness, he would see darkness... forever. Vroom

8JW7VgD.png

Post # 3
Walking along the metal station was difficult. Its multiplicative indents and durasteel pipes made it even harder. The pipes were stiff and latched onto the sides of the station. Like clockwork, Orion counted the seconds preparing for another duck. The sharp glimmer of its surface was greeted by the distant sun, casting shadows over and under the intricate design below. The slow orbital spin forced the acolyte to regain his posture after every step, his movements were calculated. They had to be, before another steel frame came to knock him loose. Traversing in space never seemed like such an arduous endeavor. Surprisingly, the troopers that followed behind were keeping up. In a single file they marched along the outer-shell of the orbital powerhouse.​
Lifting his right foot Orion's silver boot slammed down onto the tough durasteel siding. He ducked as another pipe flew by, stepping up one last time he reached for a ledge above him. His friction grips sealed his fate as they crunched down onto the edge. With a little effort he pushed upward and drifted into a small tube-like hole. The bright white lights along the sides of the angular design hurt his eyes, until he spotted a large octagonal door frame. As he drifted closer he grinned, the station must have been upgraded with a newer system than provided in the report, at least from what he saw. He slammed into the siding and landed just outside the hatch. An odd thud greeted him above as the company of Shadow Troopers descended towards him.​
Kneeling he observed a small electronic wall terminal, its bright discolored options blinking back at him.​
"RN-7." Orion patched over to her.​
"Yes, Mister Darkstar?" She seemed winded, but ready to carry out orders.​
"Tell me we got something to handle this security system, it looks brand new." Orion said, tapping on the side of his helmet.​
"FZ-R3, he should be down there with you. He should have something, maybe even a Scramble Key."
"Roger that."
Orion turned to look at the screen display and shook his head. He knew it was top of the line, he had sliced something similar in his younger years. Although, it had been quite sometime since he had practiced the art. Today, he would let the troopers shine. Standing back up on both feet the mag boots hissed and suctioned to the floor. He looked at the group in front of him and lightly nodded.​
"FZ-R3, you the man that can do this?"
"Sir, absolutely sir." The trooper said, stiffening as he spoke. From behind his back he revealed a computer, thin and unique to its user. "I'll get right to it sir."
"Everyone else standby, if our boy here gets us through, stay calm and let's do our job. If he fails on the other hand, get ready for a fight."
FZ-R3 was an expert slicer, even at a young age he was robbing corporations of credits. Still he eventually got caught, by the wrong people, sith. Digging in dangerous places could get anyone killed, but FZ-R3 was different. A few sith saw him for what he was and sent him to become a Shadow Trooper. With a little zap, a couple knives, and a few screws twisted in his head. He quickly became a drone to the Ascendancy, used for hacking and informational warfare. This mission wasn't any more unique than the last and he enjoyed overriding an entire stations mainframe, any day. Still, FZ-R3 took pride in his work, regardless of who or what it hurt. His diligence while necessary, also meant a longer amount of time till he cracked the encryption. He walked to the panel and wired up, his arm raised to the air and snapped before he went to work.​
Orion watched the computer wiz go to work, he wanted to provide help, but even he had to step back from things. He knew how the system worked, but hacking into the security system alone would have taken him more time than a highly trained or experienced slicer. It made him resent the things he gave up. still, nothing was better than the power of the dark side. In time, Orion would resent the current thought. Once he mastered the arts of the sith, he would have his answers...or so he hoped. He stood tilting his head back and forth before he watched the hatch twist and turn from the outside in. The layers of engineering genius unfolding before him. The hatch churned and hissed. Mechanical gears and sliding metal locked in and out of place. FZ-R3 was surely impressive. The hatch itself had eight main walls of security to get through and from the looks of the current puzzle preventing them inside, two more were left.​
15 minutes later...​
The Shadow Trooper FZ-R3 sighed and stood up. The last swivel from behind the door vanished into the inner frame and began to slowly move inward. The hatch door made a loud churn as it swung ajar, revealing the inside of the station.​
Nothing. Not even a hum from the operating lights could be heard. Instead, Orion realized that dropping down into a hallway without knowing what was on either side of them, would prove highly dangerous. Turning to FZ-R3 Orion tapped the side of his helmet.​
"Can you find out what's down there? Hack into the cameras?"
"Sure thing, Sir." FZ-R3 said.​
Quickly and efficiently the camera feed was displayed, popping up on the huds of the entire squad. The entire sector was empty. Something odd was going on and Orion didn't like it. Regardless, they wasted enough time getting the hatch to open. Orion waved his hand forward, as the Shadow Troopers tossed a black rope down. One by one they landed onto the station floor. Spreading out, the troopers took hold of the corners and flanks, guns held firmly and ready to fire.​
Orion watched as they safely scrambled about. He was the last one. He contemplated, then against his better judgement he jumped. Orion landed softly onto the pitch black marble below. He lifted his wrist as he scanned the area. The camera feed along with others along the rest of the sector were disabled. The only way they could be spotted is if someone physically saw them with their own eyes, something Orion hoped wouldn't happen. He waved the first team of troopers forward to secure the long, wide hallway to the north. The other team was on him, ready to find facilities that the Ascendancy sent him for.​
hj3uae0.png
As quickly as the hailstorm of lasers came, they stopped abruptly. The indication of damage to the useless escape pod bay, meant nothing. Even so the Black Crow was lucky, if not blessed because of it. The sudden halt in comms made the crew nervous, except for Captain Churchill. He had a heart of iron, one that many considered a dangerous quality. He sat down as the ship eased into the blockade, finding a spot nicely in between two larger ships.​
"They let us in, they must be busy trying to sort this mess out." Captain Churchill said. He sighed, the last time he took friendly fire he was missing an engine, Things were far less scary now than the were before. A rigid smile reached his elderly, tired face. "Contact them, I want to know where are men are." He rested his head onto his hand, the knuckles grazing his jawline.​
Just when things calmed down a voice was patched over through Orion's communications, it was [member="Norin Kellarov"]. The captain stood straight and laughed. He knew the fire wasn't coming from the Naval Commader's own unit. He pressed down onto the communication desk in front of him and addressed the situation.​
"This is Captain Churchill of the Black Crow, first off it's an honor sir. Second, I will inform Orion that it was another's ill doing. He cut comms with us for the time being, if you need anything sir, you let me know."
The Black Crow halted as it hovered in place along with the rest of the Ascendant Navy.​
"Shift all power to armaments and defensive capabilities stat. Make sure we have enough power to move if we need to. Don't shoot until I give the direct order. I won't responsible for another feth up.."
Addley ran back to the bridge and caught his breath.​
"Still no word from Orion sir, we might want to consider the possibil-"
"No more Lieutenant, that is all." The captain's voice sliced through the air. Interrupting Addley before he could finish. "We will wait, before we assume the worst..."
The Captain grinned, one thought racing through his mind.​
Be alive down there...Be alive.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Objective: Yaga Minor Theatre (Destroy the Force Hunters' Buildings and Belongings}
​Allies: ​[member="Lark"]
Enemies: Force Hunters
Military Might: TAIC x 400, TSA TIE Liberator x 1 squadron

"Incoming!" ​Another filled round of destruction whooshed through the air, striking the nearby collection of trees, killing the six soldiers using it for cover. Following that devastating attack came a series of volley shots from the hunkered down enemy, doing their best to keep myself and my soldiers pinned down. The heavy canopy above us prevented me from calling in an air-strike, so we would have to weather this ambush, then counter attack less we fail in our objective here amidst the forest.

​"Commander Tro," I yelled to the nearby officer. ​"We need suppressing fire on that sector there." I had a plan to get us out of this rut, but I needed a blanket of cover to allow me to lead a small group, unnoticed if possible, around the eastern ridge to conduct our own flanking fire; and allow the rest of my troops to advance. Saying to the small ten man team next to me, ​"When Commander Tro and his company begin firing, double time your way to that point there." The small rugged hill would give us enough cover from both blaster fire and their artillery assault. Having made a positive observation from the two previous artillery attacks, the shoulder-mounted cannons required their users to have a clear line-of-sight to fire. That hill would blind them.

When the covering fire erupted, I led the team to the hill, losing two men in the process. I clearly had the overall numbers, but the Force Hunters clearly had the 'high ground' and knowledge of the land's layout. After regrouping at the hill, I ordered the troops to count to six then peek over the hill's crest and open fire. On the count of six, they unleashed a combined assault of blaster fire into the ranks of the Force Hunters; killing most of them; including those cannon wielding bastards. I ignited the blade end of my weapon as I stood up, then gave the order to charge over the hill with continuous fire to keep the enemy unsettled. Commander Tro and Haw simultaneously ordered the advancement of their troops, staged firing to give us further cover from the enemy's counter attack.

​Soon we turned the fight into a close quarters event, and it was here that I claimed several lives from the hot blade of my weapon.

Imperial Outpost Midwan
Kalee

So far the Operation was proceeding smoothly.

The prefabricated garrison had been established and was in the final process of being fully operational. Several Teth-class barges had ferried walkers and other supplies down from the fleet in orbit, and the great thundering of many walkers resounding across the dusty plains from which this new outpost was being erected. This particular garrison design had enough room to hold ten AT-PATs and twice as many AT-A/RWs alongside a sizeable soldier force and other miscellaneous vehicles.

Darth Carnifex watched this all from atop an armored command barge surrounded by a good number of other Sith and high-ranking Imperial Officers, all of whom were busying themselves by commanding inferiors or monitoring the continuous stream of data being transmitted to them from not only their other forces on Kalee, but also from Yaga Minor where the other half of the Operation was taking place. It was predictable that the Force Hunters would attempt to halt the Ascendancy's acquisition of the Yaga Minor shipyards, which is why most of their assaulting forces were contributed to wrenching it from their blasphemous hands.

However; more and more reports proclaimed that there was a noticeable Force Hunter population hiding out in the blasted wilds of Kalee as well. Some of them had made alliances with the local tribes to try and repulse the Imperial encroachment, but the Dark Lord doubted they could hold back the tide of Imperialism that threatened to swallow Kalee. If the natives continued to be uncooperative he'd have to take to the field himself and show them the power of the Dark Side.

They would either submit or be destroyed.

2/20

Objective: Superiority

"Really? No answer?" Krest stared around the group, a frown forming on his lips at the silence. It was the champion he had let go that finally broke it, standing up to her full height. Right around then the Zabrak finally noticed something he should have long ago. The guards weren't men either. In fact, there didn't seem to be any men in this village. Their silence was beginning to make sense.

"Force Hunters. Our men chose to fight, and they slaughtered all of them. No man was left alive. We are all that is left. We can't fight, not all of use, and if we leave to fight we leave our village open to attack." That made sense, but Krest had come to get an army, and had no intention of not getting one.

"Then forsake the village and follow me. I will unite the tribes, but I need you to follow me. Understood?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom