Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trials by Fire - Tournament [TSE] (OOC THREAD)

ddkvu2z-e4d03d5f-1d6b-4856-89d0-504f33fb5650.png
Bastion

The time of annual trials has begun, those seeking to prove themselves before the Dark Lord have been summoned, and the gauntlet is mere days away. Members of the Empire, Sith and Imperial alike have traveled to Bastion with a desire to show their worth; to prove they stood above the rest. Onlookers of lesser known combative skill and civilians all flocked to the streets surrounding the arena, the excitement brewing in the air.

Bets were being places and the warriors of the tournament eagerly readied themselves in the days following arrival; armors hammered and dents repaired, weapons were shined and sharpened to a razor edges and points. All that was left to do was register a name they would fight under, whatever that may be.

--

OOC:

This is a thread to register and plan for the upcoming TSE combative tournament, you may use this thread to OOCly decide on a fighting partner or simply to register a name and be paired randomly should you desire.

Depending on how many participate will determine the length of the thread, amount of rounds, and when a winner will be crowned. Death is as always not permitted unless it is agreed upon by both parties and fights ending in neutral disabling wounds will be judged and a winner will be crowned from that bracket .

All members of the TSE are welcome to join regardless of combative skill or force sensitivity, even if they wish to merely overlook from the stands.

The tournament has been postponed though will begin sometime in the month of December.

--

Participants:

[member="Anden Fancelo"]
[member="Mordecai Zambrano"]
[member="Sith Norn"] [Yacmoa-Eaha'm]

[member="Sith Norn"] [Anastasia Graves]
[member="Lark"]
[member="Adrian Vandiir"]
[member="Darth Vitium"]
[member="Kaine Australis"] [Shebs Ordo]
[member="Dorian Sicarrio"]
[member="Gryylarc"]
[member="Valeria Sempronia"]

I got eliminated first before

I will get eliminated first again

Let's do this

I'll be signing in as Anden Fancelo, and I don't mind being paired randomly. Unless someone wants to specifically go for me

"Absolutely not, I would much rather rest on my laurels than... politically advantageous, you say? Hmm, yes, I can see that. Very well, let's do this."

Right, so last time I won, somehow. Since then Adrian's gone from nerdy Acolyte to... nerdier Knight. Still doesn't know how to use a weapon properly. If I win again, the rest of you are doing something gravely wrong.
P.S. Who do I bribe to pair me up with the weakest opponent?

does sneaky planning for final fight

Count me in! I'm good to be paired up with whoever (just not my other account) if there's still room for me to slot in. 16 fighters seems like a good bracket to me, but if you're willing to fit me in I'd love to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom