Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trials by Fire - Tournament [TSE] (OOC THREAD)

Sith Norn

S
Okay. So after some review for this update post, I have found that only four matches were decided between the opponents. The winners of those four are Gryylarc, Anden Fancelo Anden Fancelo , Dorian Sicarrio Dorian Sicarrio , and Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn .

That leaves:

Darth Vitium vs. The Amalgam The Amalgam
Valeria de la Vallée Valeria de la Vallée vs. Darth Ledgermayne Darth Ledgermayne
Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan vs. K Kaine Australis
Lark Lark vs. AMCO AMCO

Before I can make this update, I'ma need to know the decided victor between you all very soon, otherwise, I'm going to roll some dice and choose that way. Thank you all for your patience. Let's get this going once again!

Sith Norn for my duel (I am Darth Vitium) I wouldn't mind having dice rolled for it, but she will not be continuing to the next round regardless. Story stuff that is going to take place between the first and second round are going to prevent her from returning.

(so for all intents and purposes, The Amalgam The Amalgam should have the opportunity to move on to the next round, but if we need story closure on who the victor is I am okay with it being decided by a roll of dice.)

Sith Norn

S
Hailyn Hailyn Alright. I will have The Amalgam The Amalgam move on as you will no longer participate regardless of the outcome. Thank you for letting me know!

Also, as we are way past the 3-day limit and as no response post was given when the thread was active the first time, I must give the advancement win to Valeria de la Vallée Valeria de la Vallée via forfeit.

K Kaine Australis Are you sure? I am willing to give the dice roll if you plan on continuing if you win the roll.

Lark Lark AMCO AMCO And so be it. I will dice roll for you two tonight after classes when I have access to my dice.

Sith Norn

S
Alright. Sorry about that. Every time I try to get back to this damned thing, some nonsense happens. I will be posting the updated fight schedule tomorrow aroundish 11ish or noon-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom