Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest Totally Real Shenanigans of Auteme

if they're watching anyways
So, AMCO AMCO recently made this masterpiece and I thought -- I need more of this. Desperately.

This is how desperate I am.

From now until I decide to stop (which, if people keep writing stuff for this, will be a long time away) I'll be offering random prizes to anyone who writes an episode of the Totally Real Adventures of Auteme. These prizes include ham sandwiches, thoroughly useless but astoundingly high-quality merch (to be subbed), and potentially art/graphics.

This is really just a chance to goof off and write something stupid; the show is fully unrealistic and you can do absolutely whatever you want with it. Extra points for cameoing if you've met Auteme or for including the intense secret romance between her and Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe . Low muse but have an idea? TRAA episode. Want to try comedic writing? TRAA episode. Want to clown on me? TRAA EPISODE.

Just write it up -- doesn't even need to be long -- and pop it in Articles with the 'TRAA' tag, then link it below for that sweet sweet merch and dubious ham sandwich. I promise to read and cherish every single one.

(I also demand that you mention this show in your threads, and that if you have the merch you show up to important IC meetings dressed in it.)

Have fun writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom