Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Total War Warhammer 3

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
I am so, so, SO excited to see the map.

It was super cool when the second game's map dropped, and we got to see regions of the Warhammer world that had only been hinted at in lore before, the furthest coasts of Lustria, Naggaroth, and the Southlands. I can't wait to recapture that feeling with the map of the East. The mention of Hell Pit has me super excited, too; it sounds like we're not only getting the whole eastern world from Kislev to the Mountains of Mourn to the Dark Lands to Cathay, but also a good bit of the Far North / Chaos Wastes.

I really like the Kislev and Cathay worldbuilding they're doing, too. I still wish we'd gotten Araby, but at least these realms are fleshed out.

The Mongrel The Mongrel
When I was a kid I got the map in White Dwarf and I was fascinated by all the cool places and names. And finally over 20 years later we got them all.

I wonder if they're going to do something weird though like have the WH3 map be a top down polar central map, or just do it conventionally.

I suspect though from hints we'll get Ogres tomorrow.

Taa Nul

The new lores of magic! Also damn, the ogre teasing is getting blatant now. Should get their reveal soon enough.

Taa Nul

Taa Nul

Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED! IT'S COMING IN FEB!

"No voice in our ears but the maw
We relish the sound of its call
We'll plunder and feast on any man, any beast
Doesn't matter, we'll snack on them all

The stragglers we didn't consume
Are chucked in our sacrifice stew
They scream and they run
But that's part of the fun
'Cause the Ogres are coming to get ya!

Oh, Ogres, Ogres
Chomping on meats
Filling our guts with our struggling treats
Tearing, chewing
We kill for the Maw
The power and grub's what we're doing it for!
Crunching and biting
We kill for the Maw
The power and grub's what we're doing it for!"

Last edited:
Also, if you look closely at the Collector's Edition photo, there's a MAP!

Peep the realms of Chaos at the very top. We're stretching all the way from Nordland to Cathay, and the Dark Lands are prominently noted. First major faction DLC will be Chaos Dwarves, or I'll eat my hat.

WH3_LE_ARRAY_1920x1080_EN.jpg

Taa Nul

Ogre roster! Mostly complete bar a few units/lords. Imagine they're saving those for FLC and a lord pack later on.

Literally every unit model in 3 looks stunning. Those Slaaneshi chariots and Nurgle flies are amazing!

Realm of Chaos looks great, too. Hope we get some iconic settlements like the Inevitable City, Bastion Stair, and Papa Nurgle's Garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom