Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Total War Warhammer 3

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated

Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris

Nice juicy tease to satiate us til September. Judging by the wording, I'm guessing there's a historical announcement soon. Also, they basically confirmed Ogre Kingdoms for the pre-order. :p

For sure, will give them more time to fine tune the game and such. No doubt Covid playing a factor in things. That's why Battlefield 2042 was delayed a whole month. Granted war hammer 3 will be a bigger game scale wise.

Taa Nul

Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris Roster reveal! On my birthday too, no less. :D

Taa Nul

New trailer and blog! Siege maps look really fun now.

Taa Nul Taa Nul

My hope is that defences are harder to just auto-resolve over, especially the gates. My hope is that that can slow blobbing a bit by the AI.

And of course let's hope the AI knows how to use the supplies system effectively.

I like that certain other units can now attack walls. That'll make giants, constructs and hydras better.

It does mean that cavalry now will struggle in minor settlement battles too though.

Taa Nul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom