Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too Hot-headed for Jedi... (Xardus)

Lexa clenched her teeth and turned to the wall of the building next to her. Her eyes flared yellow-white as she ignited her fist in white flame. With a scream of anger, she hit the wall with all her might. The wall blasted apart, leaving a large, charred chasm in its wake. Lexa let her flames die and stared at the destruction she had made. She put her now bleeding knuckle to her side and let out a sharp sigh. "I'm sorry, Xardus. I know you were just trying to help. It's not your fault that I feel the way I do," she said, still gazing at the hole in the wall.
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Alarms rang in the back of Xardus's head when he saw her hand. "Hey, let me take care of that." He walked over to her and took her hand softly, some of the blood dripping onto his own hand. "I can't heal it, but... I can make the pain go away." Clutching her hand in both of his, he closed his eyes for a few moments. Lexa would notice the pain begin to drain away from her hand. Once the pain had been sapped, Xardus flinched and drew back his own hand, cradling it gently. "Is that... better?" He winced a little.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

"Oh I know... I just like helping out the ladies." He smirked a little, or at least what looked like a smirk. One couldn't tell too much with the pain on his face. "My pain will subside once the wound is healed. I'll be fine. Besides, tough or not, I just wouldn't want to see you in any pain. I..."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa crossed her arms. "That's sweet and all, but pain is the least of my worries. So you can save the chivalry. I don't need it." She said cooly. she pulled out a medpac from her little pack and gave it to him. "There's some numbing drugs inside. It should help."

Xardus pushed them away with a small smile. "It's fine, really. It's just..." 'Come on, do it. What do you have to lose?' His thoughts raced as fast as his heart. "Um..." He leaned forward and kissed her softly.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa's entire body went rigid. She froze up, her inner flame dying down slightly. she backed away from him, covering her mouth and staring at the ground. This was something she wasn't ready for. Something she couldn't handle. "I'm sorry......I can't........." She choked. without any further delay, she ran past him, sprinting down the street, using the force to propel her. She just couldn't stand there any longer.

Xardus sighed, but didn't go after her. Instead, he pulled his hood back up and headed deeper into the forest to meditate. How long he walked, he couldn't say. Eventually, he reached a small clearing, no bigger than the length of a small speeder. Sitting cross-legged, he closed his eyes and reached out with the force. Soon, he could feel the entire forest, his reach still spreading outward. He could feel the inhabitants of the small city, and then... Lexa. Still running. Xardus tried to contact her through the force, hoping it would work. 'Lexa, please stop running. I'm sorry.'

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa heard Xardus in her mind. She stopped, leaning up against a building before sliding to the ground in a sitting position and panting. She closed her eyes. Why was she acting like this? It was stupid to just run away. But she couldn't have punched him or anything. He didn't deserve that. No, I'm the one that's sorry, she replied. Running off like that was childish of me.

'It's fine, I promise. Just... Come back, okay?' He put as much empathy as he could into the message. Hopefully, she would agree and come back, so they could talk.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa took a deep breath. Could she? She was still pretty surprised... Lexa shook her head and stood up. Of course she could. It wasn't like he'd betrayed her or anything, right? Okay....... She said, and began heading in the direction of his Force signature.

Picking some credits from by pocket I paid for a sandwich that was smelling oh so fine. The meat was oh so tender and juicy in my mouth I felt like I was going to die and go to heaven. Walking out after finishing my meal I decided that I would go and Look for Lexa as we were supposed to train some more today. Even though as much when we first met. I had promised her that we would be friends. and it was true, but for another reason I liked her more than a friend. I was not a person to just up and at em with the ladies. For most of my life I had been living on my own and working. Now that I had free time I felt good.

I rode my LA-1 Supra to where we were going to meet. I waited there for a moment and saw that she was not there. Late, and that didnt bother me. Still I grabbed my Holonet portable and started to look up some info about my next job. Looking up I saw Lexa with another man. he looked very familiar, but I could not place the name. Still I would wait until was done talking to him. The convo seemed to near its end only when the man leaned to her and gave her a kiss. My face became red. So red that it would make blood look white. I stood up from my bike as Lexa ran from him. I could see him as he reached out trying to grasp at her before she left.

Smiling I pulled out my saber and was fingering the nob to ignite it when I spoke to the man. "Don't You ever touch her again!" I brought my empty left hand up and pointed at him. "Touch her and I swear I will cut off your nads and make you eat them for breakfast."
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"], @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

(OOC: He asked me if it was cool, and I agreed. Don't worry :p)

As he got back up and began to walk back to the original spot, he noticed someone yelling out at him. "Whaa...?" He turned toward the sound and noticed a familiar figure, holding a magma-bladed lightsaber. Xardus smirked at the man and walked closer to him. "Nice to see you too, Morna. What are you doing here?", he inquired, curious as to his intentions. He knew about Lexa being his student, but that still didn't explain why he was stalking him.

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa jumped when both Morna and Xardus came into veiw. She knew the lookb on Morna's face. It wasn't good. She stood between him and Xardus. "Xardus, don't get any closer. Talking to huim when he's like this will only make it worse...." she said, ready to go Fire Form if need be.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could look at the man and somehow he knew me, But there was no way that I could remember him with all of my rage. Out of my side vision I could see the animals that had stopped doing everything. I stared at him in confusion. "How do you know my name? And I was waiting for my friend until you kissed her!" I brought my hand down and let it ball up next to my leg.

Both of them could see the fire in my eyes as I stood there. Any force user around me would feel my anger. It was then when Lexa stood in between me and the man. Saying that he was Xardus. The man who had helped me make my saber. I smiled larger showing my pearly whites as she told him to back of somewhat. "Lexa, I suggest you move." My left hand lit into a ball of flames making my jacket look as though it had been 400 years old covered in ripped material. "I need to kick a friends ass."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"], @[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Xardus took a more serious face an began to back up. Recently, he had come closer to the dark side than ever, and was afraid that if he fought someone, he would accidentally release his dark side self. Even at that moment, he could feel an entity in the back of his head, relishing for a fight. ​"Morna, we really shouldn't do this. Please just... trust me on this. It isn't safe."

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

I shook my head at Xardus' attempt to stop me with words. He didn't understand what I was going to do, and now to just have him come and kiss her. It enraged me. There was no turning back. I swung my sword at my side flicking bits and pieces of magma onto the ground starting small fires as the wooded material would burn from the high heat. "We? who said there was a we? I came here for Lexa to see you kissing her." I brought my saber up and pointed it towards his head. "Draw your saber Xardus, because you will have to defend yourself."

I walked towards Lexa and moved around her. Once I took a single step past her I dashed with the force at the man. Coming to stab him through with my saber.
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom