Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too Hot-headed for Jedi... (Xardus)

I could feel the air become more tense. Lexa had just kind of slapped Xardus in the face with words rather than a hand. As Xardus got up to leave saying that he would leave us alone. I stood up as well. grabbing the crook of his arm I stopped him. "Hey, Just..... I'm sorry about this." I wanted to say more. I wanted to say that everything was going to be fine, but I knew that he had just lost a friend in a way. It may end up good for me. Even then I wanted to apologize.

I let go of him and would let him leave. I wasn't going to force him to stay. I walked back over to Lexa and offered my hand.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"], @[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Lexa bit her lip, realizing what she said. She took Morna's hand and went over to Xardus. "I'm sorry. I don't feel for you that way. But.......can we still be friends? You're still one hell of a guy, and I'd hate to lose you...... I like to keep my friends close." She said to him, touching his arm so he wouldn't leave right away. She didn't want to lose a friend, even if she had just gained a boyfriend in the same day.
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Xardus looked at the two of them and sighed. "This is why I prefer being alone." He addressed Lexa then, sadness in his eyes for only a second. "Goodbye, Lexa. Morna has my contact information-Call if you ever need anything." And with that, he shrugged his arm out of her grasp and walked off.

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

I did't have the contact info. That was the thing. I knew that Xardus would probably want to be left alone for now. And I should give him that. I just took away his friend. I bowed my head in shame for what I did. Even at that. I had messed up. I was silent as my friend walked away. I tried to think on how Lexa chose me, But all I got was a small prick in my heart for what I had done to him.
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"], @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa let her hands droop to her sides. She felt as if a small piece of her had been torn away from her. To her, losing a friend was like losing a part of herself. She turned her face to the ground, brushing her hair back from her grief-stricken face. The guilt of driving a friend away plagued her heart like tiny daggers, pressing inward, making her feel smaller.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

(OOC: Officially out of this thread :p see ya)

As Xardus walked away from the two, he looked back for a second. His eyes moved directly to Morna, who he have a death glare. It was clear he wouldn't want to speak to him for a long time to come. If and when he did, there would be hell to pay. Turning back around, he stormed off-literally. He sprinted using the force, leaving a deep trail on the ground in his wake. He wouldn't let Lexa see it, but anger boiled inside of him. Morna would pay.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"] @[member="Morna Imura"]

I knew that Xardus would come after me at a later date. I could feel his anger as he left. Taking only a second to look back and give me a glare that would haunt me. As he left I walked towards Lexa and grabbed her hand in mine. I looked down at her and spoke as I still looked at the trail that was left behind. "Lets get out of here."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"], @[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Lexa nodded silently, looking after Xardus as he left them. She could feel the anger, and the pain. "I hurt him...." She said quietly. She had never wanted to. But she had none the less. the guilt still rattled through her as they began to walk away hand-in-hand.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom