Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too Hot-headed for Jedi... (Xardus)

"Morna, wait-" There was no more time for negotiation. Drawing his orange saber, he blocked the magma with sheer force of will. A few flecks of lava singed his skin, but he directed his consciousness away from the pain. At the moment, he was just defending himself. As long as he could keep back the evil, he would. Keeping their sabers locked, he made no move against his friend. "Morna, i'm warning you, please don't do this. I don't want to hurt you!"

@[member="Morna Imura"]

My saber came for his blood to be stopped by the orange blade of his own. I smiled wide as he tried to talk more, saying that he didn't want to hurt me. Sadly he didn't realize that he already did. I pushed harder with my blade as we were saber locked. "Hurt me? You could do nothing to hurt me now!" I yelled into his face. I swung my wrist around making us loose the saber lock and sent a force push his way followed by a ball of flame. "There is no need to warn me of ANYTHING!"
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

As he got pushed back, anger flashed in his eyes. Xardus couldn't hold back anymore, or his life would truly be in danger. "I warned you." Taking a ready stance, he fell upon Morna in a flurry of lightsaber blows, each one harder and faster than the last. As he did so, he let a wave of force build up within him, ready to release.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

It was then that Lexa could no longer stand it. With a single angry screech, her Fire Form was unleashed. The force from the conversion sent a shock wave rippling out from her. She moved like lightning, and took a stance between them, holding her flaming hands up at both of them. "STOP!" She screamed, her voice altered and inhuman. This fighting......It was hurting her more than they realized. "I have lost enough friends to last a life time. I WILL NOT STAND BY and lose more. If either of you so much as try to continue, I WILL FIGHT BACK!" She growled, looking at both of them with fiery white eyes.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as we were now beginning to fight. He swung at me with his orange saber intending to cut me in pieces. He may have to defend himself, but there was no way that I was going to let him just walk away when he did that. Taking blow on blow as they came. I could feel Xardus as he tried to gather the force around him to burst out at some point. And thats what I wanted. Taking us into another saber lock I let him come close and sent a fiery fist to his face followed by a left knee to the stomach. and instead of sending another punch I flashed fire at him. I felt like teasing him. Make him build up to a point of no return, and then blow it up on himself.

"I told you to leave her, Yet you stay! And for that you will pay."
Only then did Lexa stand between us. Forcing us to choose to ether fight and loose her, or stop and keep her. I stopped and sneered at him. My eyes could clearly be told as We would be doing this a different time.
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Xardus had prepared himself to unleash his force wave onto the man, which would at the very least blow a limb off. As he started to release, a flaming form barred itself between him and Morna. This had been the first time he had ever seen the true, ethereal form of a fire shaper. He stared at Lexa as she yelled at them, warning them to stop. Xardus gently let his barrier die down and put his lightsaber away. "I was only defending myself. If this freak hadn't stepped in and screamed for murder, we wouldn't be here." He gave a deadly stare to his friend. He had no idea how close he was to death. Even a fire shaper couldn't withstand the might of the force forever. "And what is your problem?! I kisses her, and I enjoyed it. It's not my fault you're too late to make a move."

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa could tell that this was going to launch into something big and unnecessary, so she shot a fire ball near Xardus's feet. "That was a warning," she said to him. "If either of you so much as TRIES something, verbal or not, I will throw another one. But next time, I won't miss." With that, Lexa changed back to her normal self. She crossed her arms and glared at the both of them. "This is stupid. I don't want two of my only friends to kill each other over me. Can't there just be at least a few minutes where we get along and talk this out like normal people?"
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I tried so hard to ignore Xardus and his comment about not making a move. "Well she didn't like it, she ran fr-." At that moment I was interrupted by Lexa as she let loose a fire ball at Xardus' feet. I knew that I could probably take on Lexa, but no matter if she wanted to rip my guts out, I couldnt do the same to her. I felt as though I needed to protect her. She had told me her past and how she had turned everything to ash around her. I stopped only because I didn't want to make her life even more worse.

I took a step back and still stared at the man. "We are talking now, Lexa." I looked at Lexa as I spoke these last words with disgust. "Arn't we Xardus?"
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"], @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Xardus forced himself to calm down, if anything then for Lexa. "Yes, we're talking. As long as this guy decides not to explode like he did last time." He averted his gaze from Morna, looking at Lexa for support. "He did attack me first. That wasn't really my fault. But... I won't argue."

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Lexa sighed. She could tell that this would probably resume when she wasn't around. She plopped down on the ground, crossing her legs. "Alright then. Sit with me. BOTH OF YOU." She pointed to the ground on either side of her. "Now, we're going to discuss exactly what happened, WITHOUT getting angry. GOT IT?" She warned, looking at both of them severely.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I nodded as Lexa was wanting to work this out somehow. I would not let Xardus go about this I stood for a few seconds after she clearly yelled at us. I shook my head as I put my saber onto my belt. I sat down on the ground and crossed my legs like I was a child meditating a long time ago. I looked up at the man as he really should sit down as well.

"What do you plan to talk about Lexa?"
@[member="Lexa Kimene"], @[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Xardus sat down on the opposite side of Lexa, fearing he would do something stupid if he was anywhere close to Morna. Sighing softly, he relaxed and paid all of his attention to the girl. "I would like to know as well. How do you plan on working this out?"

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa stared down at the ground, thinking. "Maybe I want an explanation from the both of you. What is wrong with you guys? Sure, Xardus........" She trailed off, still unable to believe it. "Sure, he.........did that thing that he did...........But does that mean he deserves to die? No. And Morna, what happened to you? You went completely savage on him. I thought you two were friends." She sighed, rubbing her temples. "I just........need to understand what's going on."
@[member="Morna Imura"]

"With us, 'friend' is a more relative term", Xardus explained casually. "For instance, if Morna had a chance to kill me, he would probably take it, while I would help him wherever I could. He's the hothead I used to be. These days, I try to be more calm and collected. That's been hard, however, with recent events that I won't go into much detail with."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"] @[member="Morna Imura"]

I listened as my friend spoke about me being hot headed. and it was true. I was, but thats who I was. I doubt that it would ever change. and its not against him. It is that I feel like I have to protect Lexa. I know she can probably handle herself, but I just have the feeling that I should. Even then I kept my mouth silent. When he was done I just shook my head at her questions. "We were friends." I looked up at Xardus as I spoke. "Lexa, I have liked you for a while now. I wanted to...... Be with you, but I didnt want to scare you. I didn't want you to leave me because I asked." I sighed "When I saw him.... Kiss you I grew angry. He knew that I was teaching you."

I moved my eyes to Lexa. "He did that and I like you. He was my friend and I trusted him. Only for him to go behind my back."

Lexa nodded slowly. "Okay....." She said quietly. That was the biggest surprise of the day. She had never expected Morna to like her more than a friend. She always thought she had to prove herself to him. She used to feel like he thought of her as a kid. But, with this new peice of information, strangely she felt as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. This caused her to have the smallest smile. She said nothing, however, and continued to look at the ground.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Xardus then looked over to Morna, grimacing slightly. "I didn't know you liked her. You never even mention her, how was I to know? Since I met her, I just learned today that you're teaching her." He sat back then, pondering what to do next. Fight for her? Nah. Back off? Probably. He had spent his entire life alone. So had Morna. The only difference was that Xardus took it easier than his friend. He was obviously saddened by the entire situation, but he told himself he could live with it if he really tried.

"What are you thinking Lexa?" I could only ask as she said okay. and left it at that. Xardus said that he didn't know that I liked her and I gave him that. He didn't know that. And that could have been my fault. "That was my fault for that. I uh..... I'm sorry man."

Lexa sat quietly for a while, just thinking. In truth, she didn't really know what to think. She had always felt something more for Morna. Until today, she never quite knew what it was. But now, sitting with her two friends, she began to realize just how much more than a friend he was. She looked over at Xardus. "I'm sorry for running away. It just honestly surprised me," She said, and then with a playful grin, "and besides, it was either run or punch you." She laughed a little then, glad that everything was sorting itself out.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Xardus grimaced a little as he felt the feeling between Lexa and Morna, a feeling that made
him feel like he'd just been slapped in the face. "You know... I actually would have preferred a punch. I'm not soft, you know." He gave a wry smile. He couldn't say he was exactly happy, but at least he was trying to look that way. He shrugged and looked at the two, not sure what else to say. "I guess I'll... Leave you two alone for a while." He began to get back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom