Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too Hot-headed for Jedi... (Xardus)

Lexa smiled sheepishly, removing her hand from his nose. "Whoops. Sorry..." She said. She glanced at the cave mouth for a moment. The rain was cascading down onto the ground like a water fall. "My turn. Want to see something awesome?" She looked at him, challenge gleaming in her eyes.
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Lexa went to the cve mouth. She breathed in the smell of the rain and closed her eyes. She let her inner flame fill her being, unleashing it from its containment. Her entire body became a literal column of flame. The only thing that hinted at what she actually was was the shape of her body, still evident in her Fire Form. Then, she gingerly stepped out into the rain. The raindrops sizzled against her, and caused steam to rise from her body, but her flames never died. She stood in the pouring rain, a column of living eternal flame.

Xardus watched in wonder, his face awestruck. He had met a few fireshapers, but never saw their true form. His mind raced back to when Morna dived into the river of magma to gather the crystals for his lightsaber. He hadn't believed it. Now, looking at the being of fire in front of him, he understood the true nature of them. What it must be like, to be an eternal flame... "That's amazing, Lexa..."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

She smiled, tiny curls of flame escaping her lips. She re-entered the cave and changed back to normal, her eyes glowing white-yellow for a few minutes. She wasn't even damp. "Thanks. Sometimes, you've just gotta let your flames go."

"So I can see." He smirked for a second then. "I guess this means I can legally call you 'hot' eh?" He'd been waiting to use that line since she mentioned she was a fireshaper, and this he felt was the perfect moment.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

"Well, what do you expect? I'm just a playful kind of guy." Xardus grinned cheekily at her, noticing how much she was getting used to him. Punching her shoulder just as playfully, he sat back next to her. Who knew that coming to an uncharted planet could lead to having such a good time? He surely didn't before, but was beginning to realize just how fun it can be when you just let got for once.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa laughed lightly when he punched her back. It had been a while since she had been around someone she felt she could trust. she leaned her back against a box that was nested in the pile of supplies. "So? Why are you here?" She asked him, looking him directly in the eyes with her own light brown ones.

The man shrugged. "I'm just trying to get away from the galaxy for the moment. There's too much going on these days, between betrayal, cheats, liars and the like. I've just had enough." He looked over to Lexa. "You?"

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Xardus scooted closer to Lexa and wrapped an arm around her, noting how smooth her skin was. "Yea, but we eventually find out that we wind up pushing a lot of people away, and that's our biggest problem."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa became aware of his arm around her shoulder. It felt so cold compared to her own skin. "I usually don't even take the time to push them away. I help them, I talk to them, and I even consider them my friends. But eventually, I have to leave. And I don't see any of them for a really long time. But, I don't consider it being alone. When I visit a new place, I think of it as going to meet new friends." She smiled and looked down at the ground.

Xardus smiled back at her and pulled her close. Realizing thy the cold probably bothered her, he internally
heated himself with the force, his body slowly rising to match her own heat. "I enjoy helping people too, it just seems that most people I try to help don't want help at all."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

She could feel him warming his body. It did not affect her, as being a Fire Shaper, cold and hot were nothing to her. Lexa nodded. "Sometimes, I have the same problem. That's when I let them know that like it or not they're stuck with me until I think they don't need me anymore. Usually, we become friends a while afterward." She laughed. Yes, she had met her fair share of stubborn friends.

Xardus chuckled and nodded. "Yea, I think we all meet people like that. It just depends on what we do with them." It was weird, he thought. He had only just met this girl, and he was having a great time. Lexa was really fun to be around, he decided.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa smile faded suddenly. "Do you feel that?" she asked him, rising from her place and looking at the door. It was a familiar presence to her. The presence of a threat. She cautiously walked to the cave mouth, peering out into the rain. She took out her lightsaber. "God, I hate it when this always seems to happen..." she said, though it was directed at herself. She wanted to hunt it down, but Xardus was still there with her, so she didn't move just yet.

"What's wrong?" Xardus joined her at the moth of the cave. He had felt a strange presence before, but had just written it off, not knowing what it was. Lexa seemed to know exactly what was out there, and she seemed to want to go after it. "Lead the way, I'll be right behind you."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom