Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To steal a man's tea (Invasions of Atrisia)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Atrisia
Surface
Outside the Imperial Palace
Objective One: Not Die
Objective Two: BBQ'd Atrisian

Aynea was about ready to prance down the unbeaten trail, when someone rather disruptively reached out for her with the Force and pulled. She writhed about and spun with a bestial vigor, but her tails caught the blow and dragged her along back towards the palace.
"Wh-whoah," she yelled as she was pulled against her own feet, and into the outer wall. "B*tch!"
"You! Trespassing in the Imperial Palace, committing arson in the vicinity of the Galactic Emperor Akio Kahoshi, answer for your crimes!"
Aynea was infuriated at her mistreatment and would have answered with a snarky retort and a fireball to the face if not for yet another stranger getting involved.
"Hold it! The girl's coming with me." the strange woman said, breaking from her facade as an imperial soldier.
"Depends on what you want to do with her. She's wanted for crimes against the Emperor. Is your business with the fox pleasant or unpleasant for the fox? I'd be willing to negotiate."
The cur of an Atrisian would try Force pushing Aynea further into the wall, but the girl was persistent and nimble; when the woman wasn't paying direct attention, she simply buffered herself over with her large plumy tails and let the push brush them along in a heavy gust, and hit the wall rather than her core.
"Hey! Try that again and I'll turn you into an imperial kebab!" she yelled and stomped, huge plumes of faux fire forming around her as small flames coagulated on her peachy golden fur.

@[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"] @[member="Circe Savan"]
(((You edited guards in?)))

In Umbris Potestas Est
@[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"] @[member="Ayña Kottos"]

"Then let's make a deal. My business with the fox is... unpleasant, to say the least. Her very existence is a thorn in my side. Allow me to peacefully depart with her, so I may end her wretched existence as a threat to my own. You'll be sure to hear about it on the holonet, and to make things better, I'll send you a tape." It was true, but she was more going to end her existence as a challenge to Circe's title as the black widow of choice for emperors, admirals, and other persons.

"Listen, lady... I'm here to save your ass. Just go with the flow and you won't get hurt." She hoped the fox could speak mentally.

"You broke in to the Imperial Palace the second war was declared and now you're griping that you got caught?! You're lucky I didn't start with severing your head from your body you nancy little thief!" Ahani bellowed at the fox, stalking toward her again but keeping @[member="Circe Savan"] in her sights. Both hands raised, the former Sith intrepid growled and barked a few laughs. She lashed out at @[member="Ayña Kottos"] with a blasting Force Pull, attempting to forcibly reconnect the fox with the nearest rock face. The time in stasis had made Ahani's hands more sure, she worried less for what her husband would do to her should she fail.

"I am astounded that you expected any less! Me, the bad guy!? You tried to burn down the Emperor's Palace with him in it! You snuck past Guards in a time when we're mobilizing the troops to stop an invasion and you think 'oh, I'll pop over for tea, light some matches and giggle my way to freedom'. Are you balmy!? Is your mind upset!? Thought I was the insane one!"

The troops began to move in as Ahani spoke, weapons levelled at Circe and Ayña, several red dots appearing on Circe & Ayña's heads and centre masses. "And you, verdant lady! Think your ship flying in to the most secure compound on the planet could go unnoticed and you could nance off with the object of your current desire? I don't even know what you are, let alone who, and if you don't get badgering off in the blink of an eye the Emperor's personal guards are the best shots in Atrisia, they don't miss! What do you think I am some depraved voyeur looking for death kicks!? I don't give a smacking sensational whim for whatever it is you'd have planned, I'm here to protect Emperor @[member="Akio Kahoshi"]!

If either of these saucy females jiggle a shoulder, shoot them!"

The Emperor's Guardsmen cocked their rifles, Ahani repeatedly attempted to bash Ayña into the rock wall, grabbing and re-grabbing hold through the Force.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Um... Firstly, no... I walked here. My ship's safe and sound a reasonable distance away. I wouldn't worry about that sort of thing... But since you want this woman gone so she can't threaten the Emperor, I might as well oblige you." And pulling a single-shot disruptor pistol from her pocket, she shot the kitsune.

Well, appeared to. The whole schtick was an illusion. Circe had actually immersed Ayna in the Force, making it look through illusions that she had been killed. Putting the "disruptor pistol" back in her robes, she nodded to the Atrisian. "There we go. Problem solved. You probably have work to get back to, so I'll just go." Immersing herself in the Force as well, she took the fox-woman with her as the two of them left the palace. When her Force energies to power the immersion expired, Circe and Ayna were already well clear of the Atrisians and at the location of Circe's ship.

"Shall we go?"

@[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"] @[member="Ayña Kottos"]

One second Ahani was attempting to bash a fox into a rocky outcropping, the next second the green woman ​shot the intruder in the life bits. Ahani blinked, and rubbed her eyes. "What the. . . did you. . . seriously you just. . . " She glared at Circe and huffed, poking the ground with her foot. She wanted to be the one to do that. "Ah. . . "

And @[member="Circe Savan"] & @Ayña Kottos were gone.

Ahani blinked and shook her head, smacking her palm on her temple a few times. "What. . . what just happened?"

She looked to the Guard and saw most of them shrug. "HUH. . . . Back to the Emperor! Threat Neutralized! @[member="Rexus Drath"] where do you need me next?"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Atrisia
Surface
Outside the Imperial Palace
Objective One: Book It
Objective Two: Come Back to Burn More Stuff

Aynea had just been ready to cast out her embers, disguised as great, swirling rainbow shades of flame when she was summarily grabbed again.
"H-hey, what are you-" the Rufie shouted as she was lifted off her feet and pushed towards the nearest rock face.
She shut her eyes, wrapped herself in her soft, plumy tails and cushioned herself for the blow.
"Stop.... You.... Bit...." she yelled between being repeatedly pulled and shoved thereafter. "ENOUGH!" shouted the frustrated foxthing, as she burst out into very real arcs of fire that scorched at her footsteps as they anchored into the ground between the dirt and the stone. The sound practically reverberated like a small gas explosion and pushed a light heat wave past anyone in the scene. Aaand... that's when the green woman shot her. @~@ She simply keeled over like burnt toast.

When Aynea awoke, rubbing her eyes with her regal sleeve and flushed the hand through the hair on the back of her hair, she saw a very different setting. Hey-where the... she pondered. "Where am I?" she asked herself aloud. She was by a clearing, somewhere away from the palace altogether. Her strike fighter was not far away. All she remembered was air sirens and some plump, pompous creature reveling in it clever escape from her grasp. So forth, Aynea paced down a path to where she remember the fighter to be parked. It would've no doubt still had the proper Atrisian IFFs to slip through their anti-air mesh, and if they decided to pull her frol the IFF list, at least the PSIS could jam her sensor signature for long enough to escape anything the surface could throw. Hopefully the Fringe would know better than to shoot!
"R7, try to get a hold of a sample of the invading forces' IFF signal. Overlay it on us once you have it deciphered." the kitsune commanded.
Over hear head closed the large, full-plated cockpit and out went the shutters to the shed doors which housed the fighters.
"This is going to be a tough fit, but we'll make it out."
The Next stop? Sakura.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Rexus Drath

Scratching his head Rex had pondered over what exactly just happened. "Um, are you as confused as I am right now?" Rex rubbed his helment again and shrugged to his student. "Did the creepy lesbian plant thing just take the fox thing and walk away? Or did the fox lady go with them? Or do you think we should do something? Cause I'm honestly very confused right now." when Rex came here he had the intention of getting into a fight, not watch a soap opera go down between whatever the hell the green thing was and what it was trying to nab. "Hey @[member="JerrickShado"] let's pretend we never saw this" Rex sighed and facepalmed his helment "Why is everyone so damn incompetent."

Skies Over Jar'Kai
Objective: Intercept Fringe Landing
Secondary: Let the Forcers fight their own battle

Somarae felt a rumbling of power in the force and slammed her maneuvering jets hard to the right, breaking formation and rerouting herself away from the Tower. She twisted her head to watch as one of the other gunships was suddenly plucked from the air and thrown around like a toy between the two presences she could feel overpowering the battle around themselves.

Sithspit.

"Gundark 225 to all flights! Imperial Tower is a no fly zone! Keep your distance and engage other targets, avoid the Tower's immediate airspace!" she found herself approaching a landing Fringe dropship, and opened fire with a volley of rockets from her airspeeder's stabilizers, "Imperial Tower, this is Gundark 225. We cannot provide air support on your location, area is too dangerous. Recommend you intensify AA coverage and make sure all our pilots know to keep clear until the wrecks stop getting thrown around."

The Fringe dark jedi had easily destroyed a few of their craft before the order to pull back came down. They'd have their hands full enough dealing with the landing parties without a super-powered being yanking them clean out of the sky. She could only hope the threat of the other presence and the rising volume of AA fire in that sector would deter the oncoming Fringe craft from taking the gap. The fire was far too inaccurate to hit either of the airborne force users by anything but a miracle, but it could certainly tag a fighter or dropship.

@[member="Moira Skaldi"], @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], @[member="Aditya Amadis"], @ Tricia Kalamack, @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Imperial Tower
Inside the Bunker
Objective: Survive Star Inertia!

Deep inside the bunker, in the bowels of the vast complex that was the Imperial Tower, Moira stared at the countless computer screens and holographic projections, all the feeds that showed the positions of the various units of the armoured division that was guarding the complex, the reports from the aerial units about the force battle taking place in the sky, with a look of utter impassivity.

She acknowledged the information received from Gundark 225 with nothing but a slight tilt of her head to the side. "Acknowledged," she spoke calmly, you guessed it, impassively. Cold eyes flickered to one of the screens. Reconnaissance patrols gave her a nice view of the battle, but she could guess who was up there duking it out with a Fringe forcer. Perhaps Kerrigan would suffer a critical defeat and get hit badly by Imperial flak, then Moira could process her. But perhaps that was too much to wish for, though the woman had a penchant for death charging and getting maimed a lot. "Imperial Tower to erial units, stay clear of the Tower's immediate air space. Intercept any incoming Fringe landing parties," she sent a signal to the commanding general of the Imperial guard forces, giving the order to intensify anti-air covering. Anti-air turrets would be set up, likewise AT-AA walkers would be called in to form a zone of denial in the Tower's vicinity and greet incoming Fringe forces with a hailstorm of flak fire.

All these logistical details were important but fact was that Moira was...

Bored.

Tremendously so. Of course, no one could pass the time better than a machine. She could perform advanced calculations in her mind in a terribly short time span, perhaps she could watch all episodes of 'Yes, Senator' since she had conveniently downloaded them, calculate how long it would take to up sufficient processing machines to process the entire population of Atrisia. Or perhaps ponder why she occasionally got flashes in her mind of destroying Alderaan.

But fact was that she had several thousand Imperial troopers, all good cogs in a machine, all ready to kill, get maimed and be killed as was their duty, and she had nothing to do with them. This was a most annoying state of events. Perhaps she had made an error and underestimated the organics' pursuit of inertia. Granted organics were far inferior to machines, but normally one could count on them slaughtering each other. Upon reflection perhaps she should devote her processing power to research the phenomenon of quantum tunneling. It seemed very useful to her.

IMPERIAL PALACE
OBJECTIVE: FIGURE OUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
SECONDARY OBJECTIVE: REALLY FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

Shinju had no idea what the hell had just happened as she stood there and slinked away to the side by side stepping. She checked her armor and had seen Circe... which meant two things most likely. WHoever she had taken was going to be in for hell and well it was a sad day when you needed to infiltrate during a battle to find someone to rape so you could get your jollies off. Shinju shrugged though taking a breathe and jumping up to a window as she activated the mask of her armor by pressing the pendent near the base of her neck and with the smooth sound of metal sliding on metal she had her face covered in a durasteel plate mask, her cape flapping outside the window and slipping in. Her legs contorting as she sucked in what small amount of air she could in the armored corset.

Crouching low on the floor, Shinju made a face under the mask as she moved cause now it was all about setting a target for the others to find. Luckily she didn't have any beacons only her derriphans and saber, the poison vials and knives... oh and the pelko but that was more for when she had the time to really play with her food. Doubtful that time would come unless she got one of them alone in a locked room for a good hour.... Still she could and with a grunt one of the guards she grabbed the blades going first to his throat and then to his back in that sweet spot on the spine. Until he stopped moving and her mask touched his face. Slipping into a room Shinju set him down while feeling the armor and iron skin under the plates. It was fine for this right now while she silently chuckled to herself. "Time to play a little game."

IMPERIAL TOWER
OBJECTIVE: SECURE ANTI AIR GUNS ON ROOF
@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Well she was all for it and Bellalika ascended the stairs two at a time while she let the saber clink on her be;t, she felt the others with her and they felt normal compared to the rest but she would have to see. Last time she had been in a large battle she had a crazy mandalorian with a really big walker shooting zombies. Or having that insane sith master who was beating them down in hand to hand. She really didn't know what else to do in that fight as she got to the top and pointed to the turrets. "You two make sure they stay functional, you (@[member="Kitt Solo"]) what is your specialty? We need to make sure no force users get into the tower from the roof."

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
Imperial Tower
Objective: Mass destruction!
Secondary Objective: Team up to grab a Star Destroyer!
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tricia watched her do it, that shot up and that dodge. It was amazing and a wonderful time while the anti air from the tower was firing... On them or trying to. They weren't close enough to really be pop shotted aside from maybe a sniper and those guns usually needed something to track which for ships the best should have been heat. Neither of them were that hot to compare to a ships engine. It was a waste for now while she tracked Siobhan and wondered what she was planning until she heard the cracks mixed in with the rest of the sounds. Bolter shots coming at her as Tricia moved quickly to the side force pushing them into an explosion that her hand remained outstretched to push back. She looked up and at the woman who was using guns in a battle.... So uncivilized as she shot up again feeling heat on her hand.

The iron skin's glove had some pieces of metal in it embedded from the heat, from the explosion but that wasn't enough. She felt it and saw it then, the shockwave and the connection of their twin blasts. So much force that is rattled her mouth before it struck her and she wasn't able to wrap a shield around herself. to defend against it but she could go with it. When force met for the resistance suffered and Tricia rode the shock wave feeling her ears pop while something in her knees gave way to pain. A fresh jolt of it while the knee cap rattled and cracked washing over her but she still flew up into the air and wrapped the force around herself as she was falling bringing it into a coccoon that as she impacted in the middle of a group of soldiers sent them into the air and the strangth of the force buckled her knee. On the ground she was the older woman with weaker bones but she still looked at two of the stormtroopers who were getting up.

Then there was a crack as she coughed tasting more blood, spitting it to the ground and she looked around for the woman reaching out with the force for a moment to locate her. Tricia flew up into the air dragging the two troopers with her and she saw her. Closing that distance as the crackle of lightning came and she knew that sound well, the troopers were sent up as the shield before feeling the hate and the anger, that was good or bad, in truth if this woman got angry and wasn't sith it could just make their powers equal except for who got angry. The best she could do would be to try and assault her mind again but much like the bolter it wasn't the thing she wanted to as the troopers being fried brought an idea to her mind.

The flex of power in the force on them, on their armored plates as the white armor hovered for a moment before firing out. Ballistakinesis was not a skill she had known had a name but throwing things with the force ten times faster could be seen and just like in a hurricane the smallest thing could become a deadly weapon while Tricia fired it off keeping the two men as her human shields and flexing that power deep down that was fueled by the clothing from Aza'zoth. Fueled by her anger and that cool wash of power from deep in her gut while one hand held them and the other searched for more things to throw. No she couldn't find anything, the ships were beginning to give them a wider berth and there was only a few shots towards them from the distance.. Of the ships staying clear of them as her eyes narrowed and Tricia shot up more into the air pulling at the ground and several engineers who had been moving about, she pulled them up to come with her and spun the fore letting her make a small whirlwind of kinetic energy while they spun with her like rag dolls with whiplash.

She threw them at Siobhan like a human shaped scatter shot with some force behind them. The smile coming to her lips again while keeping wary of that gun which was something that her sabers and force skills wouldn't be able to properly defeat. The shots exploding on impact could be more dangerous to her then another blast. That was what she would have to handle first and flew up higher to avoid the flak while she grabbed one of the projectiles she had thrown and threw it back at the tower towards the anti air as they lot loose a scream from their throats until they impacted giving only silence. Tricia focused on her shields more to track and protect from that bolter shots which would and should go into the troopers first but she moved. Strafing side to side and up higher into the aky while the pain from her knee was gone. Without touch the ground it wouldn't hurt as much.

Imperial Tower
Objective: Mass Destruction
@Tricia Karamack

Power flowed through Siobhan as she harnessed the Force, keeping up the torrent of lightning as bolts of it shot from her fingertips towards Tricia, though the Dark Master had improvised shields in form of the stormtroopers, so Siobhan focused on expanding the targeting field, shooting out more bolts that should come at Tricia from multiple angles, hopefully striking at her, perhaps frying her shields. It was a shame about them really, but they were already dead. Siobhan accelerated her speed as she shot out lightning, willing the Force to push strength into her muscles and blot out the strong pain she was feeling from being hit by the blast. Her breathing was still laboured, her back hurt strongly, but she tried to turn it into a weapon by harnessing it and unleashing it upon her adversary.

That said the fact that Imperial flak was lighting up the sky and unloading upon it made manoeuvre difficult. While they were operating on very high altitudes, fact was that the Imperial troops had an entire division down there and were devoting quite a significant portion of their anti-air to guarding the Tower and keeping anyone away from it. As Siobhan readied herself for another attack, having dodged missile blasts and laser fire, her adversary struck with the battering ramming force of a hurricane that Siobhan was so used to herself. One might say that Siobhan was experiencing that over the years she herself had been rather unkind to many people.

Concussively unkind one might say. As Tricia lashed out against her and the power of ballistakinesis along with several engineers being turned into human shaped scatter shots, a whirlwind hurling them through the air like ragdolls, was unleashed upon her with great force Siobhan increased the pace of her speed, the Force giving her fuel, as she sought to dodge, shooting up and flying wildly, then as the volley became too much wrapped herself in the protective embrace of the Force, steeling herself to form a force shield to provide protection as the shots struck her. She shook slightly as she was hit, struggling to keep herself in the air, but the shield held at first, keeping the improvised scatter shots at bay so that they bounced off her like tennis balls, being scattered to the wind. Exertion was written over her face, beads of sweat dripping down her temples and forehead, her bionic hand was clenched tight around her bolter, but then as her shield wavered one of the shots struck her bionic leg with great force, smashing into it so that part of the skin brutally burst open, revealing the metal that lay beneath it. She lost her balance and as she struggled to keep control the force behind the blast thrust her backwards through the air and sending her shooting towards the Tower as she was unable to keep the shield up. She just about managed to pull up and dodge a missile but the strong shockwave engulfed her and, combined with a human shaped shot that hit her face, making her spit blood and her vision going hazy, pain shooting through her, she was thrown through the air at great velocity, things seemingly spinning for her as she crashed upon the roof of the Tower, where incidentally Kitt Solo and Bellalika would hopefully soon have an entertaining duel. Stormtroopers, having seen the display, rushed towards her; she was probably lucky that she had not been shot down.

For a moment she just lay there, pain shooting through her. She coughed and spat up blood, her lips tasting its salty, coppery taste and her vision was dark, then with a pained groan and the knowledge that her ribs would really need attention when she was done, dragging her damaged leg behind her, she got up. Her eyes were ablaze with anger as she gazed across the sky, trying to get a read on her enemy and homing in on her. Then, with renewed vigour as the Force returned to her and she regained the bloody-minded determination that was her hallmark, she leapt up high into the air, with potent telekinetic force behind it so that the ground shook slightly.

When she was done with the battle she would really regret this and perhaps lament her recklessness, her body certainly would, but now she was set on battle. Speeding towards her opponent, moving fast and at irregular angles so as to dodge any incoming projectiles that might come her way, she raised her bolter once more and unleashed it, quickly having four rounds bark out of the weapon in succession, aiming not directly at Tricia given the shields, but at the sides and around her, aiming to have the shockwave and shrapnel do the damage. She tried to focus her mind upon the leg of Tricia and attempt to seize it in a crushing grip, with the aim of twisting it hard and breaking it.

The four thermal detonators attached to her belt were suddenly freed and raised into the air, with Siobhan activated the timed detonator and, as she exerted her telekinetic will, the deadly explosives were suddenly gathered in a force whirlwind as the wind bent to her will, altering the air currents to create a maelstorm that seized the thermal detonators and thrust them towards Tricia.

Jerrick had his jaw dropped the whole time, then came to when he heard his name. He got up and walked over to Rexus. His head titled and his finger pointed in the direction of the incident. "Do all your wars have these...I don't even have a shabla word for it." He stopped and turned aroun, patted @[member="Rexus Drath"] on the shoulder, "so what's nexts high and mighty?" He asked not sure where a war went after such a thing. Jerricks mind was scared forever probably, not sure how he should feel about this, he randomly shot in the air to shake his mind off things.

Rexus Drath

"Well, I'm pretty sure I just saw someone run into the palace! Ahani, go check it out!" Rexus had to move, the moment of stupidity was over and they had to get serious again. "get up there we have to move." Rexus moved back to the palace in a haste. Calling for his squad along the way they rushed into the palace and hailed a warning "Coc COC this Is Jade Fist 3 4 the palace has a soft compromise moving to eliminate target." Rex and his men moved up the stair of the building fanning out so they could find the intruder. @JerrikShado @[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"]

Jerrick chased after Rexus, they had abandoned their objextive and someone had gotten past them. The foolish appearance had distracted them. Who was their? What was about to happen now? Jerrick shouldered his weapon checking every angle as they ran making sure no one got in their way. "Maybe it was a good idea to leave your squad behind?" He yelled after the man.

"Roger that, @[member="Rexus Drath"]!" Ahani raced back into the Palace, still shaking her head at the intense moment of bizarre green women and foxes. What was up with this Galaxy? Maybe waking up from the Krystalsøvn had been a bad idea. Booting it through the corridors, Ahani stopped dead still. Her Sith senses felt the pang of a quick death and she halted. "Someone died. . . frellitall." Bursting back into a force-aided sprint, the Echani Shadow swerved back toward where @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] killed the Guard.

"Rex, a Guard is down. There's an assassin in the Palace, zeroing in and engaging. Require back up, repeat, I require back up." Speaking in a hurried whisper, Ahani pulled her knowledge of the Force around her to locate and brush up against Shinju's mind. "Oh for the. . . haven't we had enough people completely disregarding security measures for one flipping day!?" Ahani stuttered.

She booked it to Shinju's location and sneered, twitches of her muscles and a stutter to her voice accenting the disquiet of her mental landscape, so any Dark-aligned Force Wielder could tell: The Echani was Insane. Her mind had been broken, wrapped in duct tape, thrown in acid, rebuilt, cobbled together and finally clicked in place by the liberal application of glue and duty. Ahani's muscle groups shook in tiny trembles following no pattern nor cause.

"Here to ask for our subscription to the local holonews network, no doubt. Have to admit, you got lost somewhere between the 10,000 stormtroopers outside and our normal business hours. Try booking an appointment. We'll be open Thursday next at midnight." She said to Shinju, or to the area Shinju was in if she couldn't rightly see the Sith.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
IMPERIAL TOWER

OBJECTIVE: UN-SECURE ANTI AIR GUNS ON ROOF

@[member="Bellalika"]

"Lots of things," she huffed, staying just behind the over-eager Zeltron. The woman must've been doing the stair-master lately, or something. As they came up to the roof, she saw that the Fringers were landing, her people. She was certain the virus she had uploaded within the Imperial Tower was doing its work to mess with the Imperial communications and defenses, at least for a short time. Only the Imperials would be able to determine the level of influence or damage.

It was time to snag an AT-AT and skedaddle. "But I'm really good at," blaster slipped into her hand, set on stun as she raised the barrel at Bellalika's back, "shooting the enemy from behind." Finger squeezed down on the trigger as she fired two successive stun rings at the woman's back.

IMPERIAL TOWER

OBJECTIVE: FREEFALLING

@[member="Kitt Solo"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"]

What? Bellalika didn't understand the meaning for the moment as she stood there and then she felt it. The sting of the stun shot while she was looking at the ground from the top of the tower. The feeling that came from her shifted for a moment and as her muscles tightened up she felt gravity's pull and then the ground was getting larger. That batch of stormtroopers was getting bigger and Bellalika wrapped the force around her as much as she could. She still felt it when she rolled over in the air and the intense pain of slamming into another trooper into the ground and her back breaking on his armor. The air being pushed from her lunged as she fell off and her mask smacked against the ground cracking. She couldn't feel her body, couldn't speak beyond rolling her eyes around searching as the red tinge came over it and a trooper rolled her over. All that came afterwards was blackness.

The computer core files had been locked down tighter than a nun's habit in calm weather. Having taken her time to secure all the data before-hand, Aditya Amadis sat in the bunker beside @[member="Moira Skaldi"] and started playing twiddle-her thumbs to see how fast she could get each finger moving round. "So! Troops moved and ships in space. Things don't seem to be going too ba--" Crash boom! Upstairs. Aditya's eyes shot straight up to the ceiling.

"This bunker's gonna hold, right? 'Cause I think . . . are those . . . a-are those people flying around!?" Aghast and wide-eyed, the young Epicanthix gulped. "Bunkers are nice. Swanky, even! Always liked . . . stock . . . grey. . . so, wha-" Screens started fuzzing, pixels scattered about and her lines to the various divisions began to fritz.

"What?" Bringing up a command schematic of the computational array, Aditya slapped her palm on her forehead. "Seriously?! I was up there locking that down already! How did that happen!? Rrrgh! DO something and in five minutes some quantum event makes it moot!" Her fingers began flying at the keyboard, she opened multiple windows to check on the line of the virus, but it moved with the speed of a minor intelligence.

"Golly gee. At least the secure files are all contained. All it can do is fritz our transmissions." Aditya gulped as she began watching the virus' code break down on the holo projected screen. It was 3D and deadly, thank the goddess she'd sealed most lines. Red flashes took out most of the comms, she heard stutters and broken lines. "I can fix it! I can fix it!"

First step, isolate the infestation. Aditya scrambled to quarantine the infection in a lesser-used communication network: one of the redundant ones she'd noticed was still around from Imperial Shipworks' former CEO. Throwing it at the Virus, she disengaged all outward lines, bogging it down and hitting hard resets on all the effected comm lines. "I can fix it. . . think think think think think!"

She hit a restart on the patch-through and comm lines started going yellow. Now, to stop the virus from getting back to them. "Aditya Amadis to @[member="Taiden Keth"]. @[member="Taiden Keth"], do you read?" Were the lines working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom