Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship TIE/fdH Hunter Multi-role Starfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final_Dawn_gif_FINAL.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a Multirole TIE Fighter for the Final Dawn
  • Image Source:
    • TIE Hunter , Ansel Hsiao (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Here , Here
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Twin Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Can Enter Atmosphere
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS
  • Multirole Starfighter
  • Speed & Maneuverability
  • Powerful Weaponry
  • Advanced Power Management Systems | Allows Power to be Diverted to one of the three Major Systems of the Starfighter [Shields , Weapons , Engines]
  • Dampener Hull | Increases Difficulty to Lock-onto this Starfighter
WEAKNESSES
  • Fixed Forward Weapons Placement
  • Dampener Hull | Has a Weaker Hull then the Average Starfighter
  • Advanced Power Management Systems
    • Shunted to Engines | Weapons and Shields are Weaker
    • Shunted to Weapons | Speed is Reduced and Shields are Weaker
    • Shunted to Shields | Speed is Reduced and Weapons are Weaker
DESCRIPTION

With the Death of Admiral Aldo Garrick at the hands of Revenant Squadron over Coruscant , Grand Overseer Marlon Sularen immediately recognized the threat posed by the newly formed Revenant Squadron to his future Plans regarding Operation Deathstroke especially given at how they had managed to take down Admiral Garrick's Flagship , the Magnus at ease. Recognizing the Inferiority of the Final Dawn's Baseline Starfighters such as their TIE Fighters , TIE Interceptors and SRAFs in comparison to the Galactic Alliance's own Starfighters , Sularen began works on a new Elite Multi-Role Starfighter that could rival some of the Alliance's best Starfighters to ensure that Elite Starfighter Squadrons such as Revenant Squadron could not claim the life of another High-Ranking Officer of the Final Dawn.

With the emergence of the Electra-Series Chiss Strandcasts , Sularen further prioritized the development of this Elite Starfighter as a means to ensure that these new Strandcasts would have the best Starfighters at their Disposal in order to become a force beyond reckoning , one that could even surpass the Alliance's Revenant Squadron. Thus the TIE/fdH Hunter was born , a Multi-role Starfighter combining both Speed , Maneuverability and Firepower to overwhelm it's enemies. With it's Pair of Missile Launchers and Composite Beam Lasers along with it's Pairs of Laser and Ion Canons , the TIE/fdH can function as both a Heavy Starfighter and an Attack Bomber capable of devastating anything from entire Flight Groups of Starfighters to Warships as large as a Heavy Cruiser , potentially making it one of the most deadliest Starfighter within the Final Dawn's entire Arsenal

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Very nice ship, however I found some problems:
  • The first permission's link is broken, please fix it.
  • The second what is larger is the defences.... I checked your list and your Advanced systems, this ship has many defences and defences system. This ship has quite lot phisical and electronic warfare suite. And these far above Average, these are reach the high or very high level. So please modify your ratings or delete some systems from your sub.
  • The under the strengths you wrote "Strong Armor & Shielding" yet your rating is only Average, other argument see above.
  • In the weaknesses, this: "Advance Power Management Systems" - your ratings are not reflect this weakness. Please modify the weakness or your ratings to reflect this.

Very nice ship, however I found some problems:
  • The first permission's link is broken, please fix it.
  • The second what is larger is the defences.... I checked your list and your Advanced systems, this ship has many defences and defences system. This ship has quite lot phisical and electronic warfare suite. And these far above Average, these are reach the high or very high level. So please modify your ratings or delete some systems from your sub.
  • The under the strengths you wrote "Strong Armor & Shielding" yet your rating is only Average, other argument see above.
  • In the weaknesses, this: "Advance Power Management Systems" - your ratings are not reflect this weakness. Please modify the weakness or your ratings to reflect this.

For the Last Issue regarding my Advanced Power Management Systems Weakness , what you mean exactly by my Ratings do not reflect this weakness? Just for Clarification

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Oh, possible I misunderstood it, sorry. It was nearly midnight when I checked. So I interpet it this is like the SLAM, so something more powerful under the effect, but other things are weaker. For example:
Maneuverability Rating: Extreme | High (with SLAM)
Speed rating: High | Extreme (with SLAM)
So I interpret it in such a way. But as I see this (now), this is similar to the SLAM system. Your ratings are constant, so if I check the ratings, there is no change on them when the Advanced Power Management Systems is active. Try to indicate on your ratings that what happen when the effects are active. I hope with this you understand what I meant.

Oh, possible I misunderstood it, sorry. It was nearly midnight when I checked. So I interpet it this is like the SLAM, so something more powerful under the effect, but other things are weaker. For example:

So I interpret it in such a way. But as I see this (now), this is similar to the SLAM system. Your ratings are constant, so if I check the ratings, there is no change on them when the Advanced Power Management Systems is active. Try to indicate on your ratings that what happen when the effects are active. I hope with this you understand what I meant.

Would this be good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom