Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thronebreaker? How about a City? (Jacen/Citizens of Coruscant)

First Bank of Coruscant
Coruscant

The boy had some backbone, it seemed, choosing an early grave rather than fleeing from a fight with his tail between his legs. So be it. As his opponent got up from the ground Thyrian had managed to Force Pull his two gauntlets to him and re-equip them, allowing for proper combat. Before he could ignite them however, two strikes were dealt to him by his enemy. Neither did much other than scratch his armour, seeing as he did not breath air or feel any physical pain, rendering the intent behind the two attacks useless. In response, the fiery behemoth that was the Ashborn ignited both his sabers and took the stance of Djem So. "I WARNED YOU, BOY." That said, he made a swift and powerful strike using both sabers towards his opponent's weapon, designed to disarm him in a last show of force before Thyrian would aim for his head instead.

@[member="Black Dove"]

Courscant
First Courscant bank.

Clearly the man had no feeling in his neck. Now that I thought about it, probably everywhere on his body he couldn't feel it. As if on cue twin lightsabers sprang from his hands as he yelled at me again that he had warned me. His sabers came to hit at the blade in my hand and smacked it away. Oh I had to get better at fighting with the sword. As it was knocked away I watched as the saber came for my head. Smiling I was very quick and ducked under the blade. It didn't take much to side step and half slide around him and his stature that was taller than mine.

With the sword as it was smacked out of my hand, I called to it with the force, the limited force that I had, to my hand. As there was only one place that might be damaged on him. I gave it a shot. Quickly bringing the sword across my chest vertically I intended to protect myself from his sabers that would come at me surely again. Thats where I sent my knee into the fork of his legs where he just might feel something.

A little thought came to my head about how I was going to hit him. some may think of it as a below the belt and against the rules, but I was smaller than him and I was not prepared for a full fledged fight. With the way that I have lived for years, This would be playing by the rules. "I just want my goddamned credits!"
@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"]

Kiyron

K
Kiyron double checked his sniper rifle, ensuring it was ready. He grabbed hold of the handle by the hatch and leaned out, peering out into the landing zone. The sight took his breath away. Buildings towering far above his head, and vast lanes of speeder traffic moving to fro in all directions. His jaw dropped open. This...was unreal. It shouldn't exist, should it? Sure such a massive construction was impossible. Yet here it was as real as a sunrise. He clamped his jaw shut and activated the comm to contact @[member="Kei Amadis"].
"Orders, sir? We're receiving communications of an aerial battle. Proceed to intercept with the Highcards and prep shuttles for deployment to hot spots? We can one shuttle with a complement of snipers to get aerial cover on ground battles, if needed."

SITREP:
First Bank of Coruscant, Coruscant
Task: Eliminate Republic Economy
@Kära Vi'dreya @Thyrian Ashborn @[member="Black Dove"]

Suddenly, distracting him from his retreat, Davin shot a glance back towards the Ashborn. The hulking metallic form had ceased his efforts in disposing of the corpses and instead turned his attention to a new opponent. This one, however, seemed to wield a spine. The Chiss Captain watched with mirth as the young boy fought back against Ashborn, his desperate attacks futile against the armor the Knight wore. Something..was different about this boy. He fought for survival, he didn't look like a Jedi either. Maybe he could make himself useful, useful to the Imperial regime.

Davin lurched to sprint off to aid Ashborn, but stopped before he even made a move. His crimson gaze traced back to Miss Vi'dreya, who was being protected by the bodyguard droid they had brought along. With assurance that she was safe, the Chiss took off towards the boy, bringing his rifle to bear upon him. There was no stun setting on this rifle, if he didn't answer or submit correctly, he was dead. "Ashborn, hold." He shouted. Though Davin was but an apprentice, his rank of Captain in the Navy served him well. The trademark crimson eyes fell upon @[member="Black Dove"]. "You want credits? We can get you credits." A smile crept across his face. "Or we can get you even more than just money."

Courscant
First Courscant Bank.

My attack would never make it. I stopped myself when a rifle barrel was pressed against the back of my head. I moved my hands up to show that I was stopping. I flipped my hand upside down slowly and let the blade drop to the ground where the sharp point pierced into the somewhat melted floor. The man behind me, I was guessing that the Chiss man was there, started to speak.

"You want credits? We can get you credits. Or we can get you even more than just money."

I didn't even move. I took a breath as I could feel the oxygen growing thin from the fires, maybe the flaming hunk over here would stop the heated room. Nodding my head I could feel the barrel dig into my skin. "That matters Chiss, Would I get something more than what credits could buy?" Really I just wanted credits, but I also saw this as a way to get myself somewhere in this world. I just wanted to see how he would react to me asking him.
@[member="Davin"], @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"],

He was screeching through the air, and it was whistling in his ears. Everything was leading to this moment, and finally some measure of vengeance would be given out. All the training would be worth it, the fall that had lead him to this point in his life would take greater meaning. Every sacrifice he had made, all the training was coming to this. It had built up, and built up just for this one calculated strike. Sure, conquest and worlds burning had been hallmarks of his ascendance to power, but the defeat to Shorn still stung him. All of his personal success meant nothing if that one defeat was left unchecked, he would have Shorns head, heart, and whatever else he wished to take from his corpse after this battle. Now he just had to make contact with his blade, and run through Mikhail and this whole mess would be over with. Granted, there would be a fallout with the Republic, and the escape. None of that mattered, all he needed to do was destroy Shorn and it was all over with. That singular goal filled his mind as the wind whipped his ears.

Then he was very rudely interrupted.

Precognition was a fickle thing, it only gave a milliseconds advance knowledge. Thus all Jacen could do was drop, and even then the lightsaber still kissed his skin. "Ahhh," he screamed as another explosion dropped him even further in his flight. More shrapnel bounced off the field around him, and he thanked the Force he was still alive silently as the pain and heat only fueled his rage further. Cavill fell into a spin for a moment as gravity took hold of him, and he could see drop pods descending through all the chaos around him. Traffic was still ongoing, albeit at a much more hectic pace than usual. People were fleeing the now destroyed Senate building, and it took all of Jacen's control to get his body floating again and not hit any cars. One he was steadied, he looked around and felt for that one life essence he had been battling against since this had started.

"Shorn." He said to himself as he found the hole in the skyscraper. Kryptus looked around, and realized something he didn't want to admit. "We're outgunned, and outnumbered." Spencer's thoughts rang in his mind once more, and he sent a message to her. Good, make haste if you don't mind. I fear you will be able to find us easy enough, just don't put your ship on the wrong side of the building please. I fear we are about to cause more damage...well not fear but you understand. The monster sent it's dark thoughts to his old mentor and he once more used his reserves to fly through that hole and land in a rolling heap on the ground.

More glass and debris tried to embed itself in his blood-covered skin, and as he stood to his feet he felt weak. Yellow eyes were beginning to turn back to blue, and fatigue was racking him. All of his bones ached,and he felt as if he had been in a million battles within a span of minutes. Proud shoulders fell with each breath, and Jacen could feel the end was coming for this battle. How much more do I have? It wasn't a thought he ever thought he'd face, but his reserves were close to being fully exhausted. There was possibly just enough for one more bold attack in him, but to do battle with Shorn and the Republic? It would be a fools errand, and he didn't intend to be gone from this galaxy any time soon. Exhaustion was etched in all of his features as he took weary steps towards the man he had been battling. Seeing him in this state gave him something he never thought he'd have for his enemy.

Respect.

His knees wobbling as he began to build up all he had left, he saw that the building they were in wasn't that thick for a skyscraper of it's height. This may work, he thought as that familiar burning feeling overcame his head. "Listen, as much as I've wanted you dead. I don't want to die because of this or be trapped by the Republic. Spencer Jacobs is on her way, and we're both about to be spent. We can shelve this right now, and either fight to the death later or talk this over." Cavill's eyes were glowing again further, and he was about to have to choose between the building or one last shot at Mikhail. "So, I'm going to fire this blast with the power I have left completely exhausting myself. You can either help and knock this building over, or you can attack me and fight the Republic alone or escape together." The energy was building up further, and Cavill turned to look at the central support in the center of the building.

"The choice is yours."

For the last time that day, Darth Kryptus poured everything he had left into that final blast of deadly sight as he sliced everything that was holding the structure up on their floor.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

At the Command Center

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] "In charge? Where are the generals, where are Senators?" He didn't shout this, he whispered it to the senator. Just him and his unit, like the last time, but this time, damned if he wasn't going in harder. Not messing around like the black sun. If someone wanted to pull him up afterwards, so be it, until someone else stood up he was it.

Bringing the squad leaders and police chiefs in, he addressed everyone, holomap in front of them. "I want a search pattern starting at the Sith's last known coordinates and working outward. I want a second search pattern going from the furthest possible coordinates they could have reached, then add 50%, coming the other way." He looked over the map in the command bunker, plotting out the grid. From air and ground, they'd have this entire place locked down tight.

"I want them stopped. I don't care what it takes, it's on me. You know your training, lethal force, avoid collateral damage if at all possible." If he was hauled before the council again, so be it. He had his orders to follow, "just do what you have to. Don't throw your lives away, pick your targets."

Four Clone Troopers from Cody entered by his side, the first batch, his spearhead, four Cody Jorin's the elite. "Your with me." Arc troopers, heavily armored they stood out, helmets on, from the finest solider the republic had, and the first of many clone troopers.

"I want the e-wing squadrons in a constant irregular patrol, don't make them predictable, make them cover the ground around our search as often as possible, but not so those Sith can predict their approach."

@Jacen Cavill @Mikhail Shorn

@[member="Kiyron"], he looked to a man he was beginning to trust, his judgment more than anything. "If this is right. These are not the only Sith on the planet, I need your eagle eyes to find the rest of them. From the air. I don't care what intel says, I need confirmation. Your it." He gave Kiyron a nod, as he knew what he was asking, the impossible, again. "Take the best snipers we have and find out who else is here, check the main buildings they'd hit, check the government buildings, check the banks and check the hospitals. You have air support, use it."

He smiled, "and Kiyron, don't get dead. That's an order."

Kei had a dry throat, taking on some water, damned if he'd never given so much of speech in his life. Oh well, let's get this started. Blaster carbine over his back, and saber on his hip, "time to move."

At the offer, Scarlet raced back to the senator's side. "Finally you're talking some sense. Come on Yusan, lets get you somewhere safe." She gently propped one of his arms over her shoulders, ready to lift him up. Looking at the others that were there, she dared anyone to come between her and the man.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

The ship stopped for less then a minute as the exhausted bodies of two Sith Lords fell into the ship, and squeezed into the rear. In less then a minute the door closed and sealed, as the Peregrin cloaked. With sudden force the ship lifted off towards the horizon its visage gone to both scanners, and the naked eye. Looking towards the read Sargon didn't fully approve, but he was also a loyal servant and would get them through this. They had been decloaked for only seconds, and already they were breaching the Coruscant atmosphere.

::Peregrine, this is the Astral Horizon we will be exiting hyperspace at given location in thirty seconds please be advised.::

As the cloaked ship cleared the planet the arriving ship could be seen in the distance as it left hyperspace. ::Astral Horizon this is Peregrine we will be docking with you in less then a minute. As soon as we are down I want us back in hyperspace leave the door open for us.::

The fighter patrols and lock down around the planet did nothing to stop a cloaked ship, and even if they had wanted to do something about the Astral Horizon in the distance it would have been a very ugly thing indeed. It had come out of hyperspace well within firing range of the planet, and if anyone attempted to stop Lady Yun-Harla it would fall victim to those guns. Sargon didn't enjoy war any longer, but nothing would endanger his liege-lady and live.

As Spencer set her personal ship down on the hanger floor of the Horizon Sargon sent the signal to the bridge. ::Governor Vynea, were entering hyperspace now, any further orders?::

Turning back to their near dead cargo he just chuckled, ::Have the fleet meet us at Lujo, and get two bacta tanks ready, we have guests.::

@[member="Jacen Cavill"], @[member="Mikhail Shorn"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

While the med droid worked on Yusan's wounds he couldnt help but worry about what was going on, and against the protest of a nearby nurse he opened a Comlink to Kei Amadis. "How are things so far, what has happened. Were either of the sith caught yet?" He face remained fixed on Kei's as he spoke, he was sitting in a chair while the med droid closed his wounds and scanned for any major internal wounds that Yusan might have suffered. He then remembered the mans words that had been spoken before he had gone to get his wounds checked. "Also Kei, it is likely that the surviving Senators are hiding like the worms they are and the Generals are likely all wounded. i could not get in contact with anyone. Myself and Miss Kiyala are the only two Senators that i know are left and as far as generals i have no idea." He turned towards Faith assuming she was still there. "By the way, why were you so worried about me? You looked like you were about to lose your dearest friend." @[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Kei Amadis"]

Scarlet only shook her head and smiled. "You are my friend Yusan. I know what I said about not trusting politicians, but I had some time to think. I'm your friend. Nothing should come between friendship, not even politics." She chuckled softly. "Besides, I hate seeing people hurt. I'm a softie."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

The Airspace Over the First Bank of Coruscant

Tallia had left the temple as soon as she heard the reports about the Senate. Her airspeeder zoomed across the Coruscant skies, steadily moving closer to the scene. She had been waiting to long time for this, and Tallia was going to make the Sith pay for coming to the Republic's capital planet. She had rushed out as quickly as possible, not waiting for any particular order from the council, because she knew that if they didn't act now the Sith would escape without punishment. Cale had followed Tallia as she had exited, and she was glad to have him along.

Tallia would have continued on to the Senate building, had she not felt an odd sensation in the force. It was coming from the Coruscant Bank, and it was the feeling of death. She jerked on the throttle, sending the speeder into a diving right hook, and probably breaking a dozen traffic laws. When she landed the speeder at the bank, everything appeared to be normal. People walked to and from the building normally and nothing seemed amiss. Still, Tallia knew what she had felt here, and it was her duty to investigate.

@[member="Black Dove"]@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Cale Gunderson"]

Alarah Kel

A
Objective: Save investments and get off the planet with Hapan forces.

Alarah took out her commlink, listening to the chatter. The Republic military wasn't living up to her expectations, civilians were panicking and getting themselves killed, and the Jedi weren't responding at all. What scared her most was the security reports of the Bank being the next major target.

"LEBA'E FRAK?" She shouted angrily into the comm. The response was grim, but it was confirmed that the centre of economic investment and a [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]facility[/SIZE] that [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]housed[/SIZE] the finances of billions that would have be reimbursed, costing trillions of credits from the government... or what was left of it... was the target. What was worse was the lack of Jedi presence there, let alone suitable military force to liberate it. "Pull my investments from the Republic.. all of them!" she shouted. "I want not a single decicred wasted or lost!"

She'd then turn to the Republic representatives in her presence. "This is your Senate's fault. This is your Ministry of Defense's fault. This is the Jedi's fault. My trust in the Republic has been shaken. It is clear to me now that the Republic I have tried to work with no longer functions and is going to fall to mere terrorists... this isn't a full scale battle and yet are losing it." she growled. "I am withdrawing my support and all business deals made thus far. My lawyers will finalise the termination of contracts between all Republic entities by week's end. Finally, the Queen Mother will hear about this nonsense."

She'd then call Commander Cleasa. "Bring a shuttle to my location and lift the no-fly zone." she ordered. "Take me to 500 Republica. We're leaving the Coruscant system."

He laughed under his breath, an odd sight when contrasted against his injured features. "You could have fooled me Miss Rose, from the way you act some times it seems your not such a softy. But, thank you for the concern, but iver survived worse so there was no need to worry about me. Though, when im patched up im going to have to return to the Command Center, i cant let things grow out of control." He let the smile return to his face, his grim features nearly vanished as the Med Droid continued its work. @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Jacen Cavill"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

The transport ripped in half, metal flying everywhere. Nato got a jolt up her spine from the energy discharge, clinging on for dear life, staring into the eyes of oblivion, one @[member="Jacen Cavill"]. The young girls innocence was broken, ripped from her when she saw the death inside. Tears were not enough, it was... there was no words, as she stared at Jacen, he was out of a dream. Her Nightmare.

Then the falling, fire beside her.... straight into metal. A soft crunch, her body lay there atop a skyscraper alone in the cold air, slumped beside the Sith Lords, falling much harder than they did, all she could really do was open one eye as the huge ship swooped down. Bruised and battered beyond all recognition, why... why do all of this... the younglings.

Blood trickled down her body, many wounds, she couldn't even move, how far had she fallen? The legs... she couldn't feel them at all. Why did today have to happen? That was all she could think of, her hand shaking as she tried to stretch it, the huge ship taking off was a blur. Nato threw a tracker onto its underside, somehow. Closing her eyes, stuck on this great windy building, all alone. The Kiffar girl smiled, and began to laugh, laughing out the tears. She'd see them again, but they wouldn't see her. That was a promise.

But her legs.... a weak voice called across the roof tops, "someone help me." It was cold up here... she didn't want to be alone, not again.

Scarlet began to giggle softly now. "Well it actually depends. Lets just say you don wanna be on the business end of my scythe." When she heard the bit about going back out however, she hardened back up. "You're staying here until you can breathe properly. No buts. I am not letting you go back out there in your condition. It's not happening big guy. You hear me? Not. Happening."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Alarah Kel

A
Alarah left the command centre and boarded the shuttle. She'd return to her suite at the 500 Republica building and retrieved her things. She'd then board her own shuttle parked on the landing pad outside. "I'll meet you on board the Heritage." she said to the pilot of the shuttle that brought her up.

She boarded her own shuttle and raced into the heavens, docking with her Battle Dragon. As she stepped up on the bridge, she ordered. "All ahead full as soon as the last ships dock safely. Set course for Gallinore. Scramble code 10 to the Gallinore fleet." she would then go to her stateroom and locked the door behind her.

Juthan felt the voice as it called out, after all he had been watching the events the entire time. Now that his ship had republic codes it wasnt hard to trick them and he landed his modified freighter slowly as he approached the roof of the skyscraper. "Keep the ship prepped, i dont want to be here more than is needed, and im sure Kara is going to need an Evac sooner or later." He secured his mask and stepped out from the ship after manuvering the corridors of the ship. Once outside his eyes fell on the one whom he had heard, he walked over slowly and bent down looking at her before removing his mask and providing a kind smile. "You called for help?" @[member="Natol'ine"]

"They need me though, and even now im feeling better. I owe these people my best and as long as those Sith are not caught i have not given it my all." He looked at her face and sighed after glancing to the floor. "But i will wait for my wounds to heal more before i go back to the Command Center." He smiled once more as he glanced back at the Rose. "You are a friend after all, and a pretty good one by the way you reacted. Which once again thank you for the worry but i really wasn't that hurt." @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Lyra Harper

L
Lyra got the order to pull out and boarded a Gamma along with the rest of her lance and the other remaining Hapan soldiers. They left Coruscant to rejoin the Glorious Heritage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom