Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thronebreaker? How about a City? (Jacen/Citizens of Coruscant)

@Black Dove@Thyrian Ashborn @Davin @[member="Tallia Farn"]

Stepping in behind Tallia, saber hilt in hand, was Cale. He like, Tallia, who he ofter referred to simply as 'T' had been waiting for this. Despite missing the monstrosities that had wrecked the senate, but there was something occurring in the First Bank of Coruscant that had caught the attention of the Jedi. Small pricks of darkness, hardly noticeable unless all the Jedi were on high alert. The placement of said pricks s what had caught their attention, perhaps it was just paranoia, or perhaps something was actually up. "I'm not seeing anything here T." He stated, looking around the bank's ground floor.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Juthan'Athar"]​

Crying tears of shock, joy, happiness, sadness, all mixed into one, Natol'ine threw her arms around the stranger. If she could move, she would have, but she couldn't, there was nothing there. Who knows how far she'd fallen into metal. She just hugged him out of desperation, holding tight, the ripped red dress she was wearing a mix of bruises and red.

The girl just kind of bubbled an answer, like a wet mess of tears, pain, and hurt. Her faced was bruised, she was bleeding from the transport, from the falling stone before that, from the fall here. Today hadn't really worked out, she'd only come here to pick up a silly little gift for her Arumi, a black coat. Looking around, realising that she'd left it in the senate building."I left the coat." Nato replied with a pale faced expression of shock, trying to pull herself up but this was doing no good at all, she should be laying really still

"Yes." She said meekly, "help me up. I can't." She closed her eyes, breathing in, "I can't walk." It'll be okay Nato, buck up girl. Just got to... get up, just got to... she closed her eyes again. "Please, get me up," this time she was pleading with him.

Just as Daella’s lightsaber just barely sizzled @[member="Jacen Cavill"]’s skin, Daella retracted her arm. The harmlessly came closer to her side. Yet she turned to her partner at the driver seat.

Eject!” she yelled as she released her grip on the handle. Immediately, Daella’s body began to drop. So great was the distance to the surface that Daella could not hope to see it.

Not even a second after Daella began her fall, the speeder she previously rode on erupted into flames at the cause of @[member="Mikhail Shorn"]. Daella watched with wide eyes as her partner’s body disintegrated into ash.

After that, Daella continued to fall possibly for countless feet. For well over thirty seconds, Daella continued to look up at the fireball. Then, she turned herself toward the ground. She approached a busy airway. As if using the Force, Daella guided herself to one of the speeders and landed on it with a thud. The speeder shook and the male driver turned toward Daella with a startled look.

Motioning her left hand, Daella said, “Drive to that building.

Without any complaint and for some reason, the driver did so and drove to the glass building that Jacen and Mikhail flew into. As Jacen began to bring down the skyscraper, the speeder idled as Daella looked upon his rampage with a scowl. The building then collapsed. Just as with the Senate Building, clouds obscured vision in the vicinity. Several minutes later, the clouds began to settle. Jacen and Mikhail were nowhere in site among the rubble, now would it be possible for one to sense their presence.

Juthan pulled her arm over his shoulder and helped her up, but froze immediately as he sensed something strange about the woman. His eyes drifted to her and he spoke up as he helped her to the ships ramp. "There's something strange about you, are you carrying something special or have something on you?" He started up the ramp after saying that, but was very much prepared for a reaction should she be one of the people he was suppose to find. "Im sorry to ask but it is important." @[member="Natol'ine"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Juthan'Athar"]​

Nato's legs were limp so he was pretty much walking for her, dragging her along tippy toes. She didn't know how to answer, she was a mess. Hair all over the place, dress ripped up, not even thinking about the fact she couldn't walk, in reality if she could put that fact out of her mind forever more she'd be happy.

"Every girl has her secrets." She flashed a smile, a real Nato smile through all of that, though you couldn't really see the genuine relief of being saved through the bruises, the smile was definitely there. "Tell ya what, you get me out of here, and I'll...." she bit down through the pain, almost passing out, "i'll..." leaning against him, "tell you my life story, and then some huh? fair Mr?"

She clung to him like he was the only thing she could trust in her life at the minute, that and the fact her legs were still completely numb. If she could make a joke right now she would, if she could say anything right now she would. "Can we get my coat before we go?" In a way she was still in her fantasy, it was a joke but the meaning of it was, lost, here and now it just sounded like a hopeful clasp for a smile. She didn't want the coat, well part of her did, but not really, she just wanted to be anywhere but here, before the building finished toppling down around them.

"Depends on where your coat is, i see no reason if you want it so much." He smiled at her kindly and let a feeling of comfort off him to her through the force to calm her down. Something had her shaken and the way she dragged her legs he suspected they were broken, which from what he knew was quite damaging to a Jedi or Sith. Of course legs could be replaced with fakes, but everyone would rather keep their own. "Whats your name miss, mine is Nathan." Of course it wasnt his true name, but few knew the full thing. @[member="Natol'ine"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Actually, my Chiss friend, that's not the case at all."

Sauntering slowly towards @[member="Juthan'Athar"] and @[member="Natol'ine"] was Jentara Vel. She knew the Chiss very well... under another name, of course. The girl with him had something of great power, though it wasn't visible on her person, unfortunately. "His name is Juthan. He's a Chiss who works for the Empire, trained in the Dark Side as a Sith Apprentice. And as he knows me sufficiently well, I'd suggest he stand down." The aura of the Dark Side began to subtly be felt by the two. "Because she needs help, and I'll be damned if I let her suffer critical injuries as such."

Kiyron

K
Kiyron gave a half-salute and wry grin. "Aye, aye, captain. No getting dead. Right. 500 credits say I follow orders this time." The smile hid a chill in his gut. This was bigger than anything he'd seen. Everything else had been skirmishes. This...was a real battle apparently. He tapped the comms. "Snipers, with me at Shuttle 3. We're the eyes in the sky. Everyone else, clear priority one buildings. Leave clean up to the local forces." He stepped back into the shuttle and slid to the far hatch as the others hustled in. He hooked himself to a rod inside the shuttle meant for the purpose and leaned out. "Split between the sides, cover all sectors." He tapped the comms again.
"Highcards, set up irregular patrols. You heard Kei. Just like he said." He said that because math was not his strongest suit, and remembering the exact phrasing wasn't exactly the easiest. It wasn't instinctual by any means. Piloting wasn't either. Not for him at least. Bad things happened when people put him in the pilot's chair. He raised the rifle to his shoulder. "Pilot, we are go. Take us up." He considered, and then said to everyone, snipers and pilot, "Just look for the most chaotic area in town. Head for the last known coordinates and look around from there-" He stopped, listening to chatter. "Actually, head to the bank."

@[member="Kei Amadis"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

The coat? "At the senate", Nato laughed out loud, clutching his clothing tight, and balling her fists to fight the overwhelming feeling of pain. "Mmmmhph," she let go, the rush of adrenaline going through her, forcing something past her lips. "Maybe we'll get it tomorrow," a laugh, or a pained little release, now really close to just being overwhelmed, she hung on to him going even more limp. "Me, i'm Natol'ine nice to meetcha," trying to smile, she really did, but it was tough. He was her savoir after all, wasn't he? She owed him a smile, that bright eyed child-like look still there, fighting to be free of today and all of it.

Then she came...

@[member="Jentara Vel"]

What??? "What???" It was all too much, the day, the wounds, the Sith, the younglings. She looked between the woman, then her savoir. Nato couldn't fight here even if she wanted to, all she had left in her was to let go. Which she did, letting go of him and trying to slump to the floor, if he was intent on holding her though she'd just become a bit heavier. The girls drooping petite body wouldn't take much to move, or hold.
"Is this true?" Nato said to @[member="Juthan'Athar"] "Are you, another... one of them," she remembered the transport, the blood, the horror of it, "another Monster?" The lids of Nato's eyes slowly closed, she didn't want to believe it, she couldn't, no, it had to be a lie. Why! Grrrrrr, there was a flicker of anger now, not at @[member="Jentara Vel"]. Just at her pain, at the day, all of it. She wanted to claw someone's eyes out, balling her fists together till her nails drew blood from the palms.

"Why!" Finally Nato snapped, shouting at the both of them, at the world, there was fight there but no body to carry it, no legs and no way to get away.

Juthan didnt even spare a second glance at Jentara, instead he held her up even as she grew heavier and heavier. When she drew blood he set her down slowly and took her hands, whether she liked it or not he would tear off two strips of his cloak and wrap the wounds. "I am not like the other two, yes i was trained by a sith but i am no monster like them. I am here to help you as per order of my superior, and said superior is not sith. You know him actually and he holds no ill will for you." He stepped back and stood, looking at Jentara. "Who are you and how do you know who i am?" His eyes rested on Jentara but he did not let his feelings envelop him yet. @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Jentara Vel"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Ordinarily, she would've never changed in plain sight. But this case was different. This case was one where @[member="Natol'ine"] could prove useful to her. And with that, the illusion dissipated, and as a result, Jentara Vel vanished, being replaced by...

In Umbris Potestas Est
...Circe Savan. How lovely.

"Now do you understand? I need her... to save her life and keep her whole if whatever power within her is removed. I have a Zel Medical shuttle on its way to retrieve us. We'll reach the clinic shortly, where we can put @[member="Natol'ine"] in her place - and by that, I mean heal her up. Alright?"

For now, Circe would remain intentionally enigmatic to @[member="Juthan'Athar"]. She had no reason to expose her own allegiance with the Sith - but then again, that wasn't who she truly worked for. Her true allegiance was to the most important faction in the galaxy.

Herself.

Lord Ghoul

L
Coruscant​
High Up in a Skyscraper​
Prior to the Peregrine Leaving the System​
My Outro Post, Because I Wanted One​
He stood unsteadily on weak legs, knees barely able to keep him upright. Sparks from the stump of his right arm fell like tiny stars. And he finally caught a glimpse of himself in the reflection of a pane of glass. His leather jacket was torn open on the right side, the edges of it burnt, exposing a long cut and several punctures. His pants were torn in several places, blood leaking from scrapes. And his face was worst of all. Half the skin on the right side of his face, from his cheekbone to his ear, was missing.... along with his entire ear. In its place was a deep red, mangled mess of dried blood, running down his neck, an encrusted red-brown. The white of his cheekbone peeked out through the road-rash-like mess. Nausea twisted his stomach. Shorn wanted to look away, but couldn't, transfixed at his own horror.

And then he felt the presence of his enemy growing closer.

Apprehensively, Shorn turned, a look of exhaustion on his features, but his pale blue eyes still stared with a piercing intensity. They stared daggers at Kryptus as he floated through the hole in the side of the building like a slowly approaching comet. Kryptus landed, glass crunching beneath his too-solid feet. Mikhail glanced down at Derriphan, which he still held tightly, the bronze dragon around the hilt pressing into the skin of his palm. Could he do it? Could he kill Jacen Cavill, Darth Kryptus, the Sith Lord who flew? His mouth contorted into a sneer, face twisting into murderous resolution. Yes.

But even as he prepared for the final battle, Jacen words fell on his ear. Spencer? On her way? His gaze dropped to the floor. No, he should've felt her. He- reaching out, Mikhail found her in the Force. A very faint presence. Trying to conceal herself? No. He should've felt- He should've known- frustration trickled through him, slowly becoming an avalanche as he remembered what he'd done to her in Fringe space. Words like daggers. Even with a wounded heart, she still came to save him. Pale eyes returned to Kryptus' face, which suddenly began to glow red. Shorn ducked.

Blinding red beams shot from Jacen's eyes and all around Mikhail support structures began to explode as Kryptus proceeded to cut the building in half. Debris rained down from the ceiling, bits of metal and permacrete rumbling down to the floor below with a sound like an earthquake as the building shuddered. Screams from the thousands of innocents began to fill the air, none of them realizing that they were now the victims of two Dark Lords' wrath.

All of Mikhail's frustration came to critical mass and he made his decision. Reaching out, Shorn grabbed the entire building with telekinesis and exerted his will upon it. The Dark Side roared through him as he poured everything he had into it. The skyscraper wobbled above them, then with an almighty wrench, Shorn cast it free. Exhaustion hammered him to his knees amidst the rubble strewn floor and he could only sit there and watch as the structure above them tipped sideways, leaning precariously, before falling over and right into the smaller glass structure beside it. The groan of twisting metal and screech of shattering glass filled with the colossal ground-shattering smash caused Shorn to cover his ear with his hand, so great was the noise.

The buildings fell like dominos. The upper portion of the skyscraper Shorn and Cavill were on fell, crashing right into the skyscraper beside it and pushing the whole structure over onto its side. Hundreds of smaller buildings were like ants beneath the giant's footfall as the smaller skyscraper whole length fell across the city skyline. Thousands upon thousands of pounds of debris fell on the city block, and further down, each level of the stacked city receiving some level of damage. First hundreds died. Then thousands. Then HUNDREDS of thousands. The death toll kept rising into the millions and rescue workers would be up for the next week, struggling to pull survivors out of the wreckage. They would find precious few.

Shorn sat on his knees, staring into the dust-choked sky. The glass bit into his legs and hand as he sat there, but he was too tired to care. He could barely move. Beside him lay Kryptus, both of them utterly spent in their last grandiose act of mass murder and collateral damage. In his exhausted state, Shorn's mental barriers began to break down. The man inside the monster slowly realized what he'd done. A mass mixture of emotions made his gut drop away. Then the numbness set in.

A shadow fell across Shorn and he looked up to the wash of repulsorlifts, wind ripping at his hair and clothes. The Peregrine. Spencer. Weakly, Shorn and Cavill managed to climb in, or in Mikhail's case, fall in. He caught one glimpse of blonde hair and hazel eyes, then consciousness left him.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

FIN

@[member="Cale Gunderson"] @Black Dove@Thyrian Ashborn @Davin @Tallia Farn
[As a quick note; you do realise that the Bank is in lockdown because of the Senate attack, we're right at the top of the bank and no one's triggered any alarms yet?]

With a heavy sigh the young woman turned with her mechanical friend and made her way back into the next room where lo and behold a little scavenger awaited them. Skydd immediately lifted his gun to aim at the boy, training the blaster upon his body from an angle separate to Davin's. Her eyes narrowed for one brief moment towards the boy, her mind focused in and after a second she began inducing an immense amount of pain across his back, enough to bring him to his knees, as she began to crush his bone-structure through the Force, not enough to paralyse him, merely to knock him down a few pegs so to speak. Kara was a very strong mentalist, which in turn aided her Telekinetic abilities, the only real offensive stance she had. "You will join us, or your life will be forfeit. You come here for credits, then credits you shall have, but only if you survive the day." Finally her assault, and if it happened to affect him the pain itself, began to ease up. "Get him to his feet, we have work to do."

Kara could not abide quivering little fools, and this one had at least tried to defend himself, but against the small-yet-powerful host she had brought along? Well, chances were he'd made a bad move. There were several vaults the young woman wanted to plunder before the true destruction began, all located on these the upper levels. BlasTech Industries had the largest vault, but the credits inside would not be theirs to keep. On the other hand many wealthy Republicans likewise stored their credits here. She hoped to cripple the economy of the Republic, give them an even worse name, and bring this mighty, ancient bank to its foundations. But her mind pricked up, alerting her to visitors. "Oh, Jedi..." she said, with a small smile, "Let us get to beginning our destructive path. Keep that one close, Ashborn" she said with a nod to Dove.

Through the upper floor she moved, tossing random charges of high level explosives around and keeping them undetonated for now. To release them all at once would provide the most earth-shattering explosion, and may just give them an edge over the would-be-assailants who had miraculously appeared outside, despite the havoc going on at the Senate building where thousands were dying, and the fact that there had been no alerts what so ever for what was going on up here on account of the CCTV going faulty and giving those who weren't really focusing on it no indication of the small amount of havoc being created.

[Edit: I totally blanked the Epicanthix tag in your signature, so edited it to make it more realistic]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
The woman changing in front of her looked like part of a dream, something right out of a holovid. Stunned for a long minute while they spoke, but she went with it, what else could she do?

"Sorry I lost it, it's just..." she smiled slightly, the lips pressed together tight, "I don't know what to think." Nato was spent emotionally, "who to trust." The girl's head was dizzy, her body weak but what she carried in her chest had enormous potential beyond those things. He was being kind to her @[member="Juthan'Athar"], not realising just how much she'd hurt her hands, she blinked down at them in surprise. "Promise it'll be okay?" It was a half hearted request but she squeezed his arm lightly with what strength she had. "I'm sorry, for." She gave a little tilt of her head to both of them.

"This", Nato blamed herself for not stopping the Sith.

Looking across from them, another building was falling down, and this one didn't look too safe. "I kinda think I don't like heights, not anymore." There was a smirkle, a half smirk, half smile. Pulling herself up Juthan'Athar, still no use of the legs, but she wasn't going to be a frightened girl anymore, not after today. Tidying up her hair over the bruises, jet black hair over those midnight blue eyes, eyes that wouldn't ever have the same innocence they once had. She felt a pang and really wished Fyor were here, she wanted to see his pasty face about now, he'd probably tell her how stupid she'd been.

"I'm ready. This means a lot, u'know. Would hug you miss but, I kinda, need to get some painkillers. Maybe a drink and a shower," she smiled, beaming a Nato smile. @[member="Circe Savan"]

Doing a Sweep of the City Surrounding the Senate, a couple of stops from the bank.
@[member="Cale Gunderson"] @[member="Black Dove"]@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Kiyron"]

Over the comm-link to @[member="Yusan Fenn"] "No sign of them yet senator, but we'll get them."

Reports across the zone coming in over the earpiece, it made for grim news. The most important building in the city had just come down, a few of the most influential people in the galaxy just burned, entire skyscrapers were coming down, that's a whole lot of metal in Coruscant. Everyone planetside better believe the police were getting to the business of locking the place down, sadly the senate was taking most of their focus @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]. Apart from and indeed outside of Kei's hands, the police and security themselves were on it. Twenty minutes, Half an hour from now Coruscants most vital areas would slowly be becoming a fortress, the sensitive spots anyway, looking for these two men.

Especially around the senate however, that place was just sealed up tighter now than any place in the galaxy, aside from what Kei was doing. Medical evacs were underway and the wounded were being attended to. Those holding a bubble up inside were probably owed more than one favor, by more than one Senator.

"Senates secured Sir. We saved a lot of them, not all." Came the call, Kei rubbed the bridge of his nose, watching the smoke rising. He damned well better get some more men after today, a garrison right in the heart of this zone if he had his way, latched on to the senate. Then this would never happen again, that was for frelling sure, no more wet nosed rookies on guard detail after today.

"Alright, keep the search pattern going with the e-wings over the senate, I want the wildcards to reinforce the police's hold over the other locations on the planet. Get us the fastest speeders they have down here, and get the men airborne." He breathed deep taking a drink of his silver flask, herbal tea, but damned strong herbal tea.

"Sir we have a suspicious looking landing or two going on not far from the senate."
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Track those ships, if you can. Get their ID codes and a voice recognition on them. If not focus on what you can do. And for frells sake don't start another shooting war in the air unless you have to, I don't want the headache."

@[member="Kiyron"]
Kei took one last look at the senate, and gave a nod, his speeder was doing a tour of the major government buildings planetside. "What do you have for me @[member="Kiyron"]? Give me some good news", hell he needed it, it'd probably be his behind again if these two killers got away. At least those four Jorin cloned arc troopers in the back of the speeder looked the part, if it came down to it they'd pack a pretty mean punch.

(Spoiler Tag for) @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Juthan'Athar"]
I'm assuming from chat they didn't get the cloaked ship but might track the other one picking nato up. Play it as you guys like, can just casually give them your senate clearance if you like.

Scarlet simply smiled once more and ruffled his hair. "You're still not going anywhere until you can stand up without wincing. I can't order you as a member of the senate, but I can as a friend who doesn't want her friend coughing up blood for the next six hours. Now get some rest, I'll see what I can do from here. I actually am a pretty good strategist, by the way."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Courscant
First bank of Courscant
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"](OOC: how did you know that I had wings? I said that I had a bookbag on to hide them. Could you please edit your post accordingly?)

With the first man whop had put a rifle to my head I still stood when a second barrel was pressed. Even with just the Chiss and the guy in armor I knew that I would lose. Not to add to the fact that now another man, that sounded heavier than normal, and a girl would soon be joining in. I didn't hear the Chiss' voice at all yet. No I was given a nice pain in my back side with the force. I was already burnt, bruised, and now Someone was breaking my bones without even touching me. I could withstand the pain, just like I had before. The girl started to speak to me saying that I would come with them, or be killed.

Part of me wanted to die really. I had suffered through things that no one should have to be through. Grunting past the pain for the lonely second that transpired, I knew that I wanted to live so I can be a testament of a word that always came to my head, Invicus. Unconquerable. I would never be taken over by someone again. Only that would have to happen later as currently My bones were being broken with more ease than it should have taken with any other person. With large hands, I was picked up, almost like a rag doll, to my feet. I didn't know what this woman had in mind, but I hoped that it didn't end with my death. Looking to the man that seemed to always be on fire, his name was called out, Ashborn. I rolled my eyes as the man fit so perfectly with him. at this time was when I was first to speak. "Could I have my blade back." There was a second pause when I spoke again, "I mean, its not like I'm going to take on all of you with a simple vibrosword when Ashborn here can pound me into the ground by himself, and you just crushed my bones lady."
@Thyrian Ashborn @Davin @Tallia Farn

Kiyron

K
Kiyron gave a dry, bitter laugh. "You want good news?" Well, there's room for new development here in Coruscant now." Hardly good news at all. Not that there was any. But there did seem to be Force Users activity in the Bank. Enough to garner the attention of two Jedi at least. That was pretty significant in a crisis like this. After all,what Jedi would make a withdrawal in the middle of a crisis like this?
"We have activity at the bank. Commencing flyover and observation." He looked down the scope to the city below. "And keeping an eye out for others. Bank is the main lead now."
@[member="Kei Amadis"]

"You need to evacuate all personnel from the building." Tallia told one of the guards on duty. "We have reason to believe that there are infiltrators inside." All civilians had left the building when the Senate had come under attack, but bank tellers and other workers still populated the inside. Tallia looked over to Cale. "Just because we can't see them, doesn't mean there not here." She said while scanning walkways stretching out below the high vaulted ceiling. Her eyes moved to a turbolift to their left. "Let's head up." She said. "They have to be here somewhere."

Tallia continued her search up through the various levels of the bank, but didn't encounter anything. It seemed to confirm her suspicions. "There cloaking themselves in the force." She whispered aloud.

@[member="Cale Gunderson"] @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] @[member="Black Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom