Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thronebreaker? How about a City? (Jacen/Citizens of Coruscant)

First Bank of Coruscant
Coruscant

As staff and security alike were disoriented and blinded by the flash-band grenade his master had let loose on them, the Ashborn stepped forth while igniting both his wrist-mounted lightsabers, two crimson sources of light in middle of the ensuing chaos. With loyal Skydd safeguarding his Queen, he was free to exact mayhem on those inside. Taking a few steps was all that was required to reach the closest security officer - one of many to fall - and as the man's legs were removed from under him he fell to the floor unable to scream because of the initial shock. As the occasional shot was fired by the guards, Thyrian reacted to their actions with precision and brutal force, tossing one man aside with a surge of the Force so that his skull cracked against the concrete wall, while another he pulled an arm from its socket with his great strength. They were mere sacks of meat to him, unable to stand against even the most novice of Sith. "I KNOW A TEN-YEAR-OLD BOY WORTHY OF MORE RESPECT!" he roared as he split another guard's torso from his hips with a combined strike using both his blades.

The boy he mentioned was, of course, his newly found little brother by the name of Sin Lykos; his closest connection to his humanity, although how would the boy react knowing of the savage bloodshed his older brother caused this day? Would he feel happy, respectful, digusted, sad? The thought lingered only for a brief second within the mind of the Ashborn, as he now was consumed by the dance-of-death, the crimson mist. It was almost intoxicating, taking another man's life, doubly so doing it for the one he loved. Her smile was all he needed to conquer galaxies, let alone ending the life of another. Once the immidiate opposition had been dealt with, Thyrian gave the all-clear for his master and Skydd to enter the large room, along with a nod towards Davin, the newest addition to Kära's legion of apprentices. The boy was not even in his twenties, and already a skilled marksman and accustomed with the sight and dealing of death - an admirable feat in the eyes of the Ashborn.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] @[member="Davin"]

Dust from the collapsed Senate Building clouded the air. Traffic in the air ways came to a standstill and was being diverted away from ground zero. One speeder dove through the smoke and sped toward the building.

On board this speeder, Daella rode shotgun. She stood on the seat - crouched. In her right hand, she bore her blue lightsaber shining brightly. She grasped a handle on the dash with her left hand as the speeder traveled through the air. A skinny, youthful Duro woman in Jedi robes drove the speeder.

At least two subjects,” cracked a voice over the speeder’s transceiver, “Both are extremely dangerous. Do what you can, Apparine, but stay alive. Jedi Masters from off world are en route. May the Force be with you.

The Knight did not give a response to her advisor. Her eyes focused on the tour bus that @[member="Jacen Cavill"] and @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] made their escape with. Her eyes were wide with her brows narrowed. Her hair flew back due to the rush of wind at high speeds.

The focus she held did not waver.

Fly to the left of them,” commanded Daella to her pilot, “Do not waver. Keep to the plan.

As Daella’s speeder approached the tour bus, the woman got a better view of the insides. The sight of them massacring Younglings within made her jaw open and face cringe. After a second, she clinched her jaw. Her eyes narrowed with her brow as she glared at the two Sith within.

Go!” she yelled as the speeder sped up just as Jacen tore up the shuttle.

Amongst other speeders in the vicinity, Daella’s clearly sped off track as it charged toward the falling remains of the school bus.

Just as Jacen made the final push toward Mikhail, Daella bellowed, “Roll!

The speeder she rode did a clockwise barrel roll as it neared Jacen and Mikhail. Daella gripped the bar on the dash as tight as she could. She attempted to keep her feet to the seat - which was possible with the centripetal force of the spin. The vehicle would had rushed from the left side of Jacen and leveled off.

As the speeder momentarily flew upside, it would be passing by Jacen and flying just feet from his back as he attempted to impale Mikhail. Daella flung out her right arm. She extended her lightsaber parallel to the distant surface of Coruscant. With that, her lightsaber threatened to bisect Jacen by the waist just as Darth Maul had been centuries before.

Coruscant Temporary command and control center.

Yusan limped in, held up by Senator @[member="Kiyala Demont"] as they had come straight from the shuttle. He was patched up enough to barely walk and talk, but that was all that was need. "I want a link set up with any head of state still in contact RIGHT NOW. The actions of two sith is causing more damage than this city can handle apparently and we need to get it under control now."

He waited for the closest aide to approach and respond. "Who are you to tell us what to do?" The guards nearby leveled their weapons until Yusan spoke once more, all control on his voice gone. "GET ME THEM NOW. I AM YUSAN FENN, SENATOR OF ESHAN AND A SURVIVOR OF THE ATTACK." He waited for the aide to scurry off and the guards to lower their weapons before steping forward to the conference room. There the Aide was connecting him to the council and to the head of the military. Notable members that were to be contacted included @[member="Cody Jorin"], @[member="Darron Wraith"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Alarah Kel"], and several others he could not recall. Kiyala helped him down into a chair in the conference room as the holographic figures began to fill the room. He needed there help as there was little he could do in this current situation.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Michael walked up to the Echani senator and bowed. He had been kicked out of his bed at the Jedi Temple and sent off to help the Senator by any means possible. He still could not understand how this could have happened. The intel states there were two renegade Sith who caused all of this. Two. When you look at the Senate building from the outside it sure looked more like a damn army of wookies rushed through it. It made no sense, the Republic should have been able to handle this. On the other hand, the Jedi and the Republic have disappointed him on numerous occasions already. So what was one more disappointment.

It did not matter now though. He had a duty to the Citizens of Coruscant to protect them and so his personal feelings would have to be examined more closely later on. When all of this would finally have been resolved.

"Senator Fenn, my name is Michael Sardun. I am a Knight at the Jedi Temple, how can I help?"

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan looked over at the Jedi knight, as the holograms hadn't formed yet and he had the time to talk. "Thank you Jedi Sardun for coming, at the moment im trying to connect to the council and the military heads so things are a bit chaotic. But there are a large amount of reports about strange occurrences throughout the city, i hate to leave the information so vague but things are hectic and i cant coordinate much without your council and the military head's aid." Yusan waited for the mans response, it would be up to him if he stayed and wait for the full briefing like Yusan was, or if he headed off to investigate the strange reports from the banks. Even Yusan wasnt sure what this bit about banks were, but there was something happening there. Probably nothing more than rioting or what not, but things were chaotic enough without more to worry over. @[member="Michael Sardun"]

The ease at which her oldest, most loyal and trustworthy Apprentice took out the guards had the young woman smiling, and how could she not? It reminded her of their first real outing together all the more, Deja Vu so to speak. But they had much work to do now. When @[member='Davin'] produced the rifle she was at first slightly sceptical, although she was aware that he'd had training prior to her pulling him to the rank of Apprentice earlier that day. How good a marksman he would be she did not yet know, but all the more firepower the better. Thankfully the destruction on the skyline was enough to keep the guards preoccupied, and the majority of their focus was on the ground and lower levels to ensure no one tried to break in and lower the building to its foundations. Fools she thought as she wandered across the rooftop, past the bodies, towards the rooftop entrance. "Dispose of the bodies" she said, although they would be the only ones she expected to be incinerated. From the exterior things had to seem smooth, and leaving bodies upon the roof would rouse suspicion should passing ships fly low.

With Skydd at her side she made it into the top level of the bank, stepping down the half flight of stairs to be on-par with the rest of the level. Again security forces here were minimal, although there were slightly more than there had been some ten years before. This time she took the thrill of the fight into her own hand, quite literally; pulling the first man into her grasp she increased her strength through the Force and began to crush his windpipe through her grip of his neck. With her free hand she loosed a small volley of fast acting poison-tipped darts and increased their velocity through use of her telekinetic abilities, aiming for weak points such as joints. But by this point the others had begun their descent, and of course Skydd was at her side and firing with silenced weaponry. It was still too early to alert the lower levels.

@[member='Thyrian Ashborn']

Alarah Kel

A
Alarah received a call as she watched the carnage die down near the Senate building. She could see it all from the high rise of her accommodations at the 500 Republica building. "I figured this was imminent... Contact Commander Cleasa and extend my orders to hard drop reinforcements into the district. My orders for the Marines are that no one leaves or enters the urban area. I will deal with the legal consequences later.... Scramble all Miytil squadrons to ground anyone leaving the planet from the Administrative district." she said. Her lead security guard nodded and spoke in flawless Hapan on his commlink, extending her orders. "The Miy'tils are clear to open fire, all weapons authorised, on anyone resisting grounding orders." she added "They are to warn verbally once. After that, a warning shot and another verbal warning. Finally, they may shoot to kill."

She'd then grab her coat, complete with her rapier and hold-out blaster, and went down to the ground floor and called a cab speeder to take her to the specified location indicated on her comm. When she arrived, she'd tip the pilot and would approach the temporary command centre building. "I came to you, Senator.. care to let me in?" she asked over the commlink in a sweetly sarcastic tone.

@Yusan Fenn

Yusan looked at Alarah as she entered but did not stand to greet her out of the amount of damage his body had taken. "Miss Kel, it is good to see you, i am already getting reports of your Hapan troops going to work and thank you for the support. Im just waiting on the Jedi Council and Cody Jorin to connect to the transmission so that we can coordinate things quickly and efficiently. Once we can achieve that we can search for the two masters that caused this and any other culprits to this act of terrorism and possible traitors in our midst." Halen had been right, the Sith were here and someone let them in, who though. Who was it that is siding with the Sith. @[member="Alarah Kel"]

Alarah Kel

A
@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"Save your words, Senator." she snapped angrily. "If it weren't for this damned slow bureaucracy of yours, action would have been taken ages ago!"

Alarah was actually angry, despite the fact her face was not contorted to express it. She'd look around to those present, blinked once, and then looked again at the Echani. "I am considering withdrawing my business proposition AND embargoing imports and exports to the Republic to and from Gallinore. My mind may be changed depending on how co-operative we all are. I have a heavy voice in Lorell Hall, I'll remind you, as well... so I suggest action be taken before the sun sets."

She stood tall, almost arrogantly. Her tone was stern and considering what she had seen, felt fully justified. This wouldn't have happened so easily on her own world nor any others in the Queen Mother's realm.

Yusan grinned, not even phased by her announcement or voice as he stared coldly at her. "Go ahead and turn traitor, right now this chaos is killing dozens more, and those two Sith are still missing. I have no time for your threats if withdrawing aid or not doing so. I am here to protect the republic and i will work myself to death before you jepordize the safety of those i vowed to protect. That is why i am here and that is why i am organizing this." He coughed harshly for a few moments, blood coming up but he barely even cared as he continued. "What soldiers are at your disposal and what ships do you have at your command?" @[member="Alarah Kel"]

Scarlet had heard the terrible news twenty minutes ago, and was just now making her way to the building, which was now in complete ruin. As much as she wanted to just walk away and let the senate deal with it's own mess, she couldn't bring herself to leave. They did have a slow way of thinking and she was angry at the senate for letting something so easily happen as the senate building getting destroyed, but there were people to save. A face of grim determination replaced her usual cheery demeanor as she prepared herself to charge in. She was stopped, however, by her cynical train of thought. Common sense would tell anyone already there to keep other away, including 'little girls' as they would no doubt see her. She would have to find a different way to help. Her eyes darting around, Scarlet spotted a means of command center off to the side, with a very familiar-looking echani overseeing the operation. Yusan! Running toward the outpost, she tried to get his attention. "Yusan! What's going on?"

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan glanced past the Ambassador to the very person that had brought him to Coruscant, only this time he looked half dead. Sitting in the chair was a bruised and burned man, cuts covering his body from glass and debris. His armor was dented, seared and cut up and his robes were nothing but ribbons now. Soot covered every inch of him and his grin he wore made him look as if a skeleton was grinning. He breathed in before speaking, wiping the blood away. "Hello miss rose, good to see you but i have to put off a conversation for a later date. Things are completely chaos right now and im trying to help organize it." He tried to keep his voice calm despite everything he was thinking over." @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Scarlet could have cried, just looking at the man. "Yusan, you need medical attention. You can't just sit here and... and bleed out like this!" She took her red robe off-her favorite one by far- and began ripping it into strips to cover the majority of the wounds, tying the pieces around his body where she could. Once she had used up the fabric, she tried to get him to stand back up. "Come on, you need to get to a hospital. I'm not taking no for an answer."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

@[member="Morna Imura"]'s trump card would trump nothing, instead it would be blasted into nothingness with raw force energy launched at it by Marek himself. This was his trump card, his little special move, and it tired the hell out of. Hopefully with @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] in tow Marek exited the crumbling senate, and pushed past the guards.

"Couldn't stay out of trouble could you?"

"Shut up Cale. Get these bastards."

The small exchange between two brothers was brief as the exhausted Marek stumbled towards a shuttle which would take him back to the temple and allow him to get his energy back and get himself back in fighting condition. For now though, Mr.Gunderson would trade places with him and go after the monstrosities that had caused this attack.

Yusan gripped the chair tight and stared at her, his voice harsher than he ever meant for it to become. "Step away, i have to get things squared away before i worry about myself, when the Jedi Council and the Chief of Military sign on ill get help." He would not budge, augmenting his grip with the force and glaring at Faith. He was determined to make sure he did his job as he should, his own health could be damned for all he cared. The Republics people were his people, and he would rather die before they are on stable again. His voice did soften after he broke into a coughing fit and coughed up another bit of blood. "Look, ill go to get medical aid when my job here is done." Even if he had tried to stand he would have collapsed, so he say no use in doing so anyways. @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Mr.DragonsFlame, let's go get these bastards." Cale stated, looking to Joshua from behind the hood of his robes. The sentinel had sensed great suffering, death of the the truly innocent, children, it only got worse when he sensed that they were younglings. Now he, like his twin who the man before him had taught the ways of the light, wanted Shorn dead with a firey passion. The butcher of younglings would die.

Alarah Kel

A
@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"I hold just over 1/63rd of the Royal Navy under my direct command. That is about 170 warships total... Not including fighters. I have one TD-505 in orbit now, preparing to drop my spare troops into the city... I can spare 600 soldiers and if you ever speak to me that way again, you'll receive none of them.... I'll have those sith hunted and I'll deal with them as my culture's tradition mandates... A death sentence, by Gun of Command." she said sternly. She was in no mood to play diplomat with a man. This required a woman's leadership. "I have, last I checked, diplomatic immunity, as well... so long as I do not commit a murder. Now, let us start again with our action plan Senator."

She began pacing as she spoke, craving a cigarette. She really didn't want to reveal this habit in front of others, usually preferring to sparingly smoke in privacy. Few even knew she was a nicotine addict, as she hid it well. However, the stress of the moment was making her behave and speak out of anger. She'd reach into her coat pocket and retrieved a silver case and opened it, withdrawing a fine cigarette from it. She'd roll it between her fingersfor the moment, as if considering whether or not to light it.

A few tears made their way to the girl's cheek, seeing her friend in such pain. Releasing the man, she stepped back and nodded solemnly. "At least... tell me what I can do to help. I can fight if you want, just show me where to go." She pulled her folded scythe from her back, showing she was ready to do what was necessary.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan looked back at the woman and nodded slowly. "Right, we need a blockade of the system and guns to be ready incase the Sith try to escape or they aquire aid from the outside. After that all vehicles are to be grounded within a hundred miles of the Senate building. Then the riots and chaos in the streets need to be dealt with and everyone needs to return to their homes until it is certain the danger is over. Afterwards a man hunt for any one remotely suspisious looking should be detained and every man we can spare should be combing the streets for the Sith. All Fighters should be tracking the last known ship that the Sith were in and if any information is found on their whereabouts i want it infront of me now." He coughed again but remained sitting straight up in his chair. He turned his head to her and studied Rose for a moment after hearing her. "If you want to help there are still many injured and utter chaos in the streets around the Senate building, i wouldnt put it past someone to take advantage of the situation and to loot stores in the surrounding area. We cant have those criminals causing more panic. I ask that you and Jedi knight @[member="Michael Sardun"] here to go and make sure more chaos is not caused by these individuals." He leaned back in the chair and breathed in, his body was strained and he need the Council and Jorin to come on soon. @[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Alarah Kel"]

First Bank of Coruscant
Coruscant

Without a moment to lose the Ashborn looked over the desolation he had wrought. It did little to sway his mindset; these people were weak of spirit and body, and not fit to rule or protect what they hold dear. Turning to Davin, he gestured to over where his master and Skydd went: "YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO WITNESS THIS, BOY." With that said, he commenced the purging of their corpses one by one, by removing his gauntlet to expose his fiery skin. As flames engulfed his fist, he merely had to touch the corpse in order to reduce it to little more than a piles of ashes upon the floor, with nothing telling whether it used to be a living person previously. Once the first had been removed, he moved over to the next body and repeated the process. Deciding it would take too long to dispose of all the bodies in this manner, Thyrian removed his other gauntlet and drew upon the Force to enhance his fiery abilities and increase the heat created by him. "GO!" he said with a stern voice to the lingering Davin. The room would soon become too hot for anyone, the very air would become naught but steam and prove unbreathable. He would increase the heat further until the remaining corpses would all become ashes and dust, meaning no living beings would be able to linger. Truth be told he abhorred the sense of leaving Kära to fight alone, without him at her side, ready to take the killing blow should one be directed at her.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] @[member="Davin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom