Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thronebreaker? How about a City? (Jacen/Citizens of Coruscant)

She did have a point, seeing was not believing, one had to rely on more than just one sense to confirm their suspicions in this galaxy. He gave a curt nod and followed behind her through the bank, looking around at the massive bank and center of the Republic's finances. Joining her on the turbolift, he too searched through the bank's multiple levels, intent on finding something, anything, but he would find nothing. And that was the most frustrating thing in the galaxy to Cale Gunderson.

"Took the words right out of mouth." He replied, concurring with Tallia's conclusion, if there actually were Sith here, they were hiding themselves well. "I got an idea." He stated, activating the lift, he began their ascent to the top floor, there was one area they had not checked. The roof.

@Black Dove@Thyrian Ashborn @Davin @Tallia Farn

A screech tore through the air around @[member="Natol'ine"], @[member="Juthan'Athar"], and @[member="Circe Savan"]. A speeder flew over their heads. It turned to the right toward air traffic as if to go about its business. A loud thud echoed out from one of the ledges of the skyscraper.

Standing in a three point stance and holding a blue lightsaber, Daella lifted her head toward Juthan’athar and Circe. A glaring scowl met the dark siders. Behind her back was the cloud of dust due to the building Jacen collapsed.

With one step, Daella pulled her body up and stood straight. Her eyes scanned over both Juthan and Circie continuously. She gave one glance at Nato before turning her attention fully on the dark siders.

Stepping forward with her right leg, Daella moved her arm to position her lightsaber in front of her. She pointed the blade at a forty-five degree angle toward the ground.

Surrender,” she commanded of the two dark siders, “Or you will be met with force.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"The shuttle will be on its way in a few minutes. The flight to Zel Medical isn't too long - long enough to get us away from this hellhole." Stepping over to the Sith apprentice and his severely injured friend, she gave the woman a quick checkup. "Your lower vertebrae appear damaged, as do your legs, your ribs, and most of your lower torso. I can't tell how much damage, but we'll need to prep you for emergency surgery. Gratis, of course."

Then came the Jedi. Only a couple minutes until a shuttle arrived, and a Jedi Knight was here sticking her nose in business where she didn't belong. Circe paused, rolling her eyes before turning back to her patient. "Don't worry... We'll get you to a medic shortly." Of course, she was using an illusion - in actuality, she was still looking at @[member="Daella Apparine"] while she consoled @[member="Natol'ine"]. Jedi did sometimes behave treacherously.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan stared at Circe for a few moments as she stepped forward, then he felt Natoline hold on to him as she tried to stand with his aid. He was about to repeat his question when he immediately heard and sensed the approaching signature that was Daella Apparine. When she stepped out he was fully aware of who it was due to leaked info from Republic missions to the Consortium, how this information was aquired was not known to Juthan but he had been sure to study it. He then spoke after hearing Circe, whom still hadn't told him her name, and hearing Daella. Though his words were telepathic towards Circe alone. "I dont have time for this, and i dont know your name. Look, if you want to help her you will delay this Jedi, she is far more powerful than me. Im heading to a secure and protected location, its a district in the lower levels of Coruscant where my employer resides. If you want to help you let us go, and you may take the information of where i am heading." He cut the connection and spoke now to Daella. "Look, i am a Republic pilot and you can check my clearance codes. There is no need to detain me from aiding this Jedi, this woman though is not." @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Kei Amadis"] @[member="Natol'ine"]

@[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Kei Amadis"]

Yusan laughed a bit at Scarlet's words and smiled wide. "Your stubborn, fine but i need to keep in contact with the person i left in charge to make sure things are going well." He listened to the com chatter as it began and he heard about the new ship signature. "Check the signatures, if they are republic ships dont bother with them, but if one is not head in and help where you can." If the signature was who he thought it was, why was he staying out in the open for so long.

With her continuously moving back and forth between @[member="Juthan'Athar"] and @[member="Circe Savan"], Daella seemed to take visual notes of each. After Juthan spoke, she silently stepped forth and slowly approached the dark siders.

Upon mentioning that @[member="Natol'ine"] was a Jedi, Daella’s eyes glanced at her once more as she continued to move forward. Then, her focus returned to the dark siders.

Again with more conviction, Daella ordered, “Once again, surrender and I will not harm you.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Juthan'Athar"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Daella Apparine"]

On the top of the burning sky scrapper, the one opposite them already in rubble and this one not faring all that much better. Nato didn't know who to trust, she trusted the Jedi but the others seemed to want to help her to. @[member="Daella Apparine"] "It'll be okay, we'll be okay... " getting lightheaded, "I think they want to help." Legs still limp she was reliant on help to get out of here at all. Though she looked more pale, bruised as she was, obviously banged up from falling from that height and all that came before. A red dress which was torn up from the battle on the transport and the senate, cuts and bruises, a mess. Her judgment was clouded, she was desperate, she just needed this day to end.

Gripping @[member="Juthan'Athar"]'s arm hard, Nato wasn't going to let her eyes close, she didn't want to sleep, not again. Tensing her teeth at the pain, this was a heck of a trial in how to deal with it, she'd never felt so helpless but she wouldn't show it, she was a Jedi right. Jedi didn't, "ahhhh", her eyes rolled back, it was hitting her just what was going on, would she walk again? Maybe, maybe not. "I need...." light headed, too much, too much, "please."

This movement was doing her injury no good at all.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"I'm Circe, genius. Remember? I showed you those Imperial warships." She cocked an eyebrow at him while choosing to vocalize her agitation another way. "I'm Polarine, an employee at Zel Medical Clinic. I've already called for a medical shuttle that should stabilize @[member="Natol'ine"] long enough for us to get her to our facility. I haven't harmed her, I'm not related to whoever did any of this, and I'm trying to save her from permanent paralysis and months in a full body cast. Please, Jedi, don't try to start something."

And funny enough, she was telling the truth. As Polarine, she was indeed an employee at Zel Medical, which now was licensed under Feena's name. A search of the records would reveal that her identity was legitimate.

@Daella Apparine @Kei Amadis @Natol'ine @[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan stared at Daella unmoving other than shifting to keep Natol'ine from doing any more damage to herself. He spoke clearly and let his mind stay open to allow the other Jedi to tell he was being genuine in speech and purpose. "I am here to help people like miss Natoline here, my superior is looking for miss Natoline and three others so to help them with their specific problem. If you are stopping me you are only delaying the aid my employer can provide. And this is not about her legs which he can also aid with, this is more about the certain condition that inflict Natoline." His mind touched Circe's again. "Look, im bringing her to Void, my men are going to come out here with a hover stretcher. IF you truly want to aid her and those like her in the future, you will keep from this Jedi from interfering." His eyes never left Daella's as he said this to Circe, and he was sure to keep the message hidden from Daella under the thought of where he was heading, if Daella wanted to follow he wouldnt stop her but he wasnt going to let her stop him.

Less than a second later his soldiers came out, all of them Droids. They pushed the very stretcher he spoke of and a Medical Droid followed them out, unless Daella stopped Juthan he would lay her on the stretcher and let the Med droid to a scan. The stretcher though remained outside the ship while the droid scanned Natol'ine.

@[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

The dust cloud from the building Jacen destroy still lingered in the background behind Daella. The site was no more than a couple blocks away.

Senator Vel,” began Daella as she looked at @[member="Circe Savan"]’s illusion, “Jedi recognize the dark side compared to the rest of the Force.

Piercing blue eyes continued to gaze on the dark siders. Yet, when droids exited the freighter behind @[member="Juthan'Athar"], Daella focus turned to them. She slid her left hand across the left side of her hip - across her belt.

However, the Jedi did not dive in. As soon as the medical droid began to scan @[member="Natol'ine"], Daella stood up straight once more and continued to slowly advance.

For the last time,” she said with an elevated voice, “You will submit to be judged by the courts, willingly or by force.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Juthan'Athar"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Daella Apparine"]

Their voices were fading to echoes, like she was going further away... If you've ever been in so much pain that you just can't feel it anymore, sometimes you pass out, and sometimes you're in total shock and you can't physically move. At that moment Nato stopped moving and was breathing very softly, if you didn't know better you might think she had passed out. She was alive, drained of the fight in her but alive. No Nato had found something else entirely, she'd found a small place in her mind, inside the crystal within her chest where she could feel at home, there was no pain there. She saw the crystal's memories, those she'd made, those she'd live through.

Those she was becoming, the Kiffar girl sensing herself, her own memories stored in the object as they were made. It was green, a green world, a reflection looking at a reflection. Reflections of herself, of all of them in the shards, speaking as they were around her. Nato found a serenity, in her mind finding a home within the crystal, there wasn't any pain there, crystal didn't feel pain. She smiled, her face was happy again. It was glowing despite the wounds, and she rested in @[member="Juthan'Athar"]'s arms contentedly.

Juthan looked to his left as his earpiece sounded, frowning a bit at it and looking at a camera that had been installed on his ship. "Miss Daella Apparine, my employer wants you to come on board and for you to travel to the dropoff site for the wounded. If you dont mind." Juthan didnt like this, Void didnt normally even like Jedi. Now he wanted Juthan to bring two Jedi, albeit a one being injured, but two of them to him. He must have been hit in the head to be so stupid. Oh well, its Void funeral if he wants to be so stupid. @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"I'm taking her to a good medical facility. If Void wants whatever power's inside her, he can come and request it for himself, no issues. Now hurry up and let's go before Little Miss Jedi here tries to break the code without anyone looking."

The Zel Medical shuttle arrived on the scene. A pair of Mirari bodyguard droids flanked the rear as the ramp lowered, a portable bacta tank being wheeled out by a third droid who wasn't as heavily armed as the other two. If @[member="Juthan'Athar"] or @[member="Daella Apparine"] didn't interfere, the medical Mirari would bring the medical droid over to the tank as it cautiously put @[member="Natol'ine"] into it, moving out of the way of the conflict. To the droid, the injured human needed assistance, and it was wise to remove her from the potential path of conflict.

"Senator Vel? The hell is she? Yes, I'm a Darksider, but as of right now, you have no evidence that I've committed any crime. I haven't committed any crime myself... And you have no right to detain medical personnel attempting to treat a casualty of this terrorist attack. Attempt to attack us and find yourself a prisoner of the very legal system you claim you protect."

Yusan set down the com link and looked @[member="Scarlet Faith"], speaking to clarify the strange message he had just given the person he was watching via datapad. "Miss Rose, ill be heading to the Private hospital that i use, if you would help me up and out of this chair please that would be very much appreciated." He looked again as the scene changed and frowned, who ever this woman was, she was being very annoying to his plans and this was going to be a thorn in his side for quite a while. "Actually, Miss Rose, i need to head to the Zel Medical Clinic if you would help me to my shuttle." @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Cedric Dorn

C
@[member="Juthan'Athar"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @Natol'ine
A speeder came up behind Daella, a small fast moving little vehicle that one could see a man famous for sports driving. In truth Diana had stolen it from @[member="Jaxton Ravos"], but he would never need to know that. As soon as the speeder steadies itself at the edge of the skyscrapper its hatch opened up. From it bounded a young Jedi Girl, the same age as @[member="Daella Apparine"]. In her hand was a scabbard made of silver, a blade nestled tightly into it.

A swift fluid motion saw the scabbard lay on her back as the girl danced her way forward to her fellow Jedi Companion. Diana and Daella had a loose connection to one another, The two of them had sparred together and been companions for a short while, both young Jedi within the order. After the ordeal on Contruum however Diana had left the Jedi Order due to a pile of reasons, Daella had elected to stay. This had caused a rift to form between the two, despite this however Daella had earlier set off an emergency beacon on a channel that Diana still followed.

Thus when she had heard the call for aid Diana had rushed to her former compatriots side. What the red headed Jedi was doing on Coruscant at a time like this was unknown, though likely it had to do with the very Sith who had caused all this damage.

Quickly Diana stepped up behind @[member="Daella Apparine"], drawing Tyrfing from her scabbard. The songsteel sword made a slight ringing noise as it was brought forth. Diana gave a quick glance and a nod to Daella, understanding that the situation was tense but not really knowing or understand the situation she remained weary.

Kiyala who had been helping @[member="Yusan Fenn"] move around for quite some time had been debating over something while he's been handling his business. Sure, she should be there handling things as a Senator/Princess as well but considering she was in full body armor no one would know of her identity except Yusan. She stood up as he attempted to stand while opening her mouth to begin to speak to Yusan.

"Yusan you know I can probably heal you. Well it's not even the fact of whether I can do it and more so the fact it may have a large drain on my energies for a while." For her to touch the lightside would severely burn the darkness that lain within her and she may not be able to touch that side of the force for a while. However, Yusan had work to do and neither of them had the time to allow him to sit for a day in a bacta or kolto tank.

She placed her arm around him to help him stand while looking out the window for a moment. The sun was finally setting on what had been a very long day and Kiyala would be glad to put this day behind him.

Yusan looked at Kiyala as she helped him up and offered to heal him then and there. He wasnt surprised exactly but more he was ashamed that he had been forgotten the other Senator that had initially brought him to the Command center and the Medical center. "Thank you for the offer, accelerated healing would be much appreciated." This would solve several problems after all, and would allow for him to do as he needed. @[member="Kiyala Demont"]

As @[member=Juthan'Athar] spoke, Daella’s attention turned to him. She gave neither verbal reply to his offer nor much change in expression to show her opinion of it. Her focus then turned to @[member="Circe Savan"] as she spoke.

Then after @[member="Diana Moridena"] appeared behind her, Daella looked back to her for a second. She gestured her head toward @[member="Natol'ine"] as if to signal to the comrade that she should take care of the girl.

After doing that, Daella began to pick her pace toward Circe and Juthan. She lifted her lightsaber up slightly and brought her left hand to the hilt. She touched a nob on the hilt and turned it half a rotation. A noticeable change in the hum of the blue blade shifted in tone.

I’m sorry,” apologized Daella, “But if you will not surrender, I must do this.

Daella nearly approached striking range and seemed ready to attack.

Kiyala smiled for a moment before doing something she hadn't done in a long time. She had to think happy thoughts and push her feelings of negativity away and allow the light side in. It started off like a trickle as if the light side too shared in her confusion, but as she focused biting down on her bottom lips her palms began to glow. As she placed them on @[member="Yusan Fenn"] back, a surge of force energy would be felt filling him up as she extended a lot of energy because of her dark affinity.

Sweat was already on her brow when the first of his wounds began to close and seal. As she began to heat up her suit began it's cooling processes keeping her at a relatively nice temperature. She then saw the true extent of his injuries which inspired an unknown feeling within her. However it read positively with the light side as it now burst from her palm wrapping Yusan in a literal blanket on healing as various sigils burned on him without pain as they increased her healing. She smiled her powers as a Phoenix was coming into fruition.

"This girl better be worth it Void." He thought this as his hand reached to his side and grabbed his own saber, letting the black cored and blue glow of his blade erupt as he stepped forward between Natoline and the two JEdi. His Droids, four of them outside the ship still, took up flanking position on him. "Step back, i really dont want to fight and this girl need medical attention. Jedi or not my orders are to secure her and get her to safety, and i intend to do so." His mind reached back to Circe, speaking quickly. "If you do not take her to this Zel Medical clinic and bring her to the Empire, you will have made an enemy of my employer. He wants to aid that girl with a certain infliction, and if you take her to people that would torture her he will not rest till she is rescued and you pay. These are his words not mine, understand miss Savan?" @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Diana Moridena"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Natol'ine"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom